Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

i really love how both BG and YJ are so immersed in their characters that they couldn't stop crying even after the director shouted "cut", also the way BG reached out for YJ's hand and then massaged it plus the look in his eyes :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: u can see that YJ was kinda puffing her cheeks, like she was making aegyo at BG :blush:

• Like 24

Hello everybody! I just could not believe that in a couple of days our favorite MDBC is ending. Why am I tearing up?:cry: I believe we'll get to see a happy ending for our two cute puppies. I will be more ecstatic if in real life their so-called "oppa-dongsaeng":rolleyes: relationship will also level up. Especially, maybe:blush:, when they go for their Cebu trip. (Oh Cebu, why are you far away?:()

This thread has been my "go-to" when I'm having my "want-to-pull out-all-my-hair" and "want-to-bang-my-head-on-the-wall" days. I'm really glad I joined in. Thank you so much for welcoming me. Thank you all for your contributions. When MDBC ends I'm not really sure what to do on Monday and Tuesday nights. I think I will have some MDBC withdrawal syndrome. I will miss you guys. I am not saying goodbye (I will peek in here from time to time). It's just that, I know, for some of us when the drama ends we'll go "normal working mode: ON". Chingudeul, if I happen to offend anyone in anyway my sincere apologies. Good luck to each of us in our own endeavors.

Let us continue supporting KYJ and PBG. Our BOYOO COUPLE. Hwaiting!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Everybody, again 200.gif#45  and I will be miss i miss you miss you missing you

• Like 19

Park Bo Gum explains how he and Kim Yoo Jung overcame awkwardness

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+

Park Bo Gum shared how he and his KBS drama 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds' co-star managed to break the ice. 

On October 13, a 3-minute interview with Park Bo Gum took place online for China'sMango TV. One question asked about his closeness to his co-star Kim Yoo Jung, and Park Bo Gum answered, "In the beginning, there was a bit of awkwardness since it's our first time meeting each other and also because she's my sunbaenim. But I learned a lot about historical dramas through Yoo Jung, and we became close as we went over the script together and fell deeper into our characters Lee Young and La Ohn."

SEE ALSO: 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds' cast and crew surprise Kim Yoo Jung on her birthday

He then explained a particular moment that helped them become close, saying, "The scene where we were trapped in a hole was when I was deeply into Lee Young and Yoo Jung was also into La Ohn, so that allowed us to become really close. After filming that scene, we contacted each other and also went out to eat together. Now we've become a close oppa and dongseng."

Do you remember that funny scene of them trapped in the hole? Take a look at the clip above. 

• Like 11

3 hours ago, WildDivine69 said:

I'm supposed to be asleep right now...guess what I'm doing(as usual)?

I LOOOVVVEEEE THIS ONE! @Phuong Dinh This is yours?

cr: Bored Af YouTube

Yes It's mine ^ ^ My Youtube Channel's name is Bored Af :D 

6 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

LOL... Another good FAKE SUB from @Phuong Dinh (sorry 2 call u here chingu) he...he... I just wanna make some credit 4 u. thanks for the vid anyway ^_^

You're welcome. Actually this one is 50%Fake haha, not all fake like the previous one ^ ^ Making videos of the 2 cuties gives me so much joy :D They're both adorable

• Like 16

Guest charliew
4 hours ago, ninamina said:

:wub:

@ninamina i dont know how to make GIF but can you make the 'massage-ie' GIF pleaseeeeee :blush:  LOL.. never mind you did the GIF ... lol..

39 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Yes It's mine ^ ^ My Youtube Channel's name is Bored Af :D 

You're welcome. Actually this one is 50%Fake haha, not all fake like the previous one ^ ^ Making videos of the 2 cuties gives me so much joy :D They're both adorable

omg is that you @phuongDinh ??? I just saw last night :) hey i subscribed your channel now :) We need more btw.. :blush::heart:

If we are to talk about body language during the mango- this article comes to mind when he was describing their relationship: 

http://www.simplybodylanguage.com/eye-body-language.html

What is probably a big indicator for me as stropsye mentioned was the dropping of the "yang" when he was individually mentioning the cast for YJ. He kept it for Chae Soo Bin so perhaps unconsciously he is noting the significance of the degrees of closeness with each cast member? 

• Like 13

Guest charliew
48 minutes ago, bellaangel012 said:

If we are to talk about body language during the mango- this article comes to mind when he was describing their relationship: 

http://www.simplybodylanguage.com/eye-body-language.html

What is probably a big indicator for me as stropsye mentioned was the dropping of the "yang" when he was individually mentioning the cast for YJ. He kept it for Chae Soo Bin so perhaps unconsciously he is noting the significance of the degrees of closeness with each cast member? 

omg i tried to figure it out with my small brain after reading the link..lol.. So on part 2 video he was look down to the left when he said oppa dongsaeng thing and according to the link looking down means - Looking down, especially with someone not looking the other person in the eye, is usually associated as submissive (ie. not dominant) eye body language. So, that person may not be very comfortable in your presence, or feeling guilty of something. Not engaging in eye contact can also mean disinterest, and a desire to leave. On the other hand, he or she may be just thinking what use your information is.

So he lied ;) .. lol....  correct me if i got it wrong coz i'm thinking with my shipper brain..

Spoiler
4 hours ago, cloud92 said:

here's another detailed trans of that BG's interview by @stroppyse from MDBC forum

Hello. In Moonlight Drawn By Clouds, the reckless flighty Crown Prince is the role I’ve taken on. I am Park Bo Gum. Nice to meet you. 

Q: How you decided to take this script. 

When I first received the synopsis, the Lee Young character was very attractive, and I thought a lot that it could be a work where I could show a side of myself that I have not shown before in previous work. When I read the script, I didn’t realize that time was passing, because I was reading it so quickly is what I remember. For some reason, I felt that if not now, then I might not have the chance to do a work like this again, so I came to meet this work. (means he decided to take on the character)

Q: What do you think of the charm of Lee Young?

Everyone he meets, I think he has a slightly different way of treating. Also, because he has things that he has to do, he doesn’t show much on the outside, but inside he’s sharpening a knife (means he’s carrying a grudge inside, waiting his time to do something) and he’s preparing everything. So, from the outside, he looks very weak and powerless and likes to play, but inside he is a strong person which seems very attractive is the way I think of him. 

Q: How do you feel to work with Yoo Jung? Are you guys close in real life?

When we met at the first script reading, I think we were a little awkward, since it was our first time meeting. Also, she is my senior. Through Yoo Jung-yang*, I learned a lot about sageuks that I didn’t know. as we worked on the drama script bit by bit, we each fell completely into Lee Young and Ra On, so we were able to become a little closer. But that opportunity came while shooting the trap scene, at that point, I fell completely for Lee Young and Yoo Jung-yang fell completely for Ra On, so at that point we were able to become a lot closer. So, with that reason, we contact each other and eat meals together. Now, we’re closer than anyone else, we are like a close older brother-little sister.

Q: What is the thing that impressed you the most when shooting?

The thing that impresses me most? (Chinese caption: He’s throwing back his memories~) First, most people don’t know very much about shooting sets. But, for me, when I step onto a shooting set, I’m very happy. All of the staff take care of Yoo Jung-ie, and Jin Young hyung, Soo Bin-yang, Dong Yeon-ie,** all of the senior actors and the other actors, they take such good care of us and are very thoughtful of us. If I have any trouble or they think I look even a little tired, they cheer me on to give me strength, and use lighting and makeup to subtly cover me up so well, so I’m shooting very gratefully. And, I wonder when I will be able to work with these good people again, so the shooting set makes me anticipate it and get excited, and be grateful for it. So, as we shoot scene by scene, I am always happy and also because I’m working together with friends, I think it will become a work that I won’t forget.

(Chinese caption: Where’s the applause?)

Everything has been done well. (PBG applauds.) (Chinese captions: He claps by his own) (My note - I think he was actually applauding the camera crew for doing a good job rather than applauding himself, because that is the thing to do to show appreciation in Korea.)

Thank you. Thank you. (First time said in Korean. Second time said in Chinese.)

Additional notes from me:

* I asterisked this because I hadn’t heard anyone as young as PBG use this term before. A woman’s given name followed by -yang which is an appellation that means young lady is a pretty formal term to denote a younger woman. I can see why PBG has a reputation for being so very polite.

** The reason I asterisked this however is because when he’s not thinking as hard about Yoo Jung, I was amused that he used the more familiar term Yoo Jung-ie to signify her while still calling Soo Bin, Soo Bin-yang. He also uses the familiar form of Dong Yeon-ie which makes sense given that Dong Yeon is younger than PBG, though I’m sure they’ve become closer on the set. I also didn’t realize Jin Young was older than PBG, but for PBG to call him Jin Young hyung is actually really sweet.

this makes me giggle bc u can see that BG was trying hard to be thoughtful of YJ by addresing her with "yang", but then it kinda "backfired" him as he called her 'Yoojung-ie" in his next answer while still addresing CSB with "yang" :D proves that they're really close offscene. Also like what some of u mentioned above, he paused for a few second before calling their closeness as 'oppa-dongsaeng', like he was trying to hide his real feeling :P

@cloud92 Like u said b4, based on his answer on this Mango TV they actually contact each other (REMIND THIS...they did it behind us dear shippers. Omo... my heart is fluttery now :wub:

when he pauses (I think) he thinks the best answer for it, what then the answer if they're already closer than anyone else on set... "this is SAVE WORDS 4 both of them"

(4nnlov3pink 2 bogum ah: "yaaa... Bo gum ah, is it so hard 2 conclude that closeness between u and Yoojungie? we call it with the beginning letter "L.... but well ... wait ur reply? ;) Take ur time...B) and let us shippers going on with our CLEVER DELULU mind" :rolleyes:

what make me HAPPY is we are the witnesses of their relationship which it is still progressing:P

And also like one shipper here said, even husband and wife in Korea who has different age of gap whereas the guy older than the woman will have this call each other "OPPA & DONGSAENG". It doesn't mean always "sibling here", we even can make a joke with 'oppa' n 'dongsaeng'. (LOL ... My memory back 2 PBG interview on entertainment weekly. How he was asked to talk banmal/ informal with HIS NOONA FANS. but then the interview stops a while bec he's uncomfortable with that. Surely this PURE SOUL GUY. how can't we don't love him :wub:)

So what I want 2 say is ... it's O.K 2 say "their close like sibling relationship" now. THIS IS THE BEST ANSWER for them now, knowing how many bad comments about 'minor thingy' bla...bla...bla.. WE, AS SHIPPER SHOULD BE PATIENT, PATIENT AND PATIENT.... 

BoYoo Couple is one of EXPLOSIVE CHEMI now in Korea also, as I know their famous chemi on sreen even compare with Song-Song Couple. So all those CAN BE GOOD AND BAD, Not always everything turns O.K. THere are fans but the haters also exist. 

Anyway please SMILE dear SHIPPERS of BoYoo/YooBo/YoungOn Couple bec we are still on board ....

Current Progressing Relationship of BoYoo Couple 

(stage 1) Awkward-> (stage 2) a lil bit close --> (stage 3) a lot closer ---> (stage 4) closer than anyone else ----> (stage 5) ....

adding my note: I won't add that 'sibling thingy' in chart bec he doesn't convince me with his answer :phew:;) "That pause moment"...  LOL... Bogummy is pretty well details in explaining their current 'RELATIONSHIP' status that I even got an idea 2 make their relationship chart above :kiss_wink: 

Edit: ha...ha...ha... :lol: I forget 2 add this: KYJ calls him 'Oppa', and PBG calls her 'YooJung-ie' (Does it what he mean as Oppa-Dongsaeng like?). well as I said b4 even in Korea a husband and a wive calls each other like this ^_^ even if they're destined as hubby-wifey one day I can imagine YJ calls him oppa and he calls her YooJung-ie. LOL...Shipping thinking is NO JOKE:lol:

• Like 16

@Phuong Dinh Hi, I too enjoyed all your videos and probably have posted one here... but I did credit you:)

Now that I know your youtube name, shall look out for more:) Thank you!

Btw, the fake interview were very funny and well done.

In short: Straight at you... good, continuous looking without signs of looking away... often not so good, disinterest or lying. Exception: the gaze of 2 people deeply in love.

Of the body language link, I like this one the most:)

• Like 10

ok, warning! this is me being totally delusional and shipper crazy mode. 

whilst watching the bts of ep 15-16....i felt that after the "cut", whilst they were crying and couldn't stop, i felt a sort of tension ( not sure what to use to explain it) but i felt something....LOL. I felt like they needed to hug each other after that scene, at least to get over their emotions and comfort each other......YEP i'm completely crazy about them....LOL. but myabe that would have helped them stop crying faster :phew::phew: or i'm just hungry for more hugs and kisses between them :wub::P

I have a brother, that is no sibling gaze there, with the massages and all, no, no, no. but at the same time, i would like them to stay in this comfortable relationship for a long time, so we can see more when they get older and will not get any criticism for it. I wish the whole minor thing wasn't an issue. 

• Like 19