Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

46 minutes ago, yaya_amin said:

I stumbled upon this specific IG account (Kongellen) with  the account's owner pic with YJ and checked out the comment. I think she's one of promoter for entertainment event. Look what she wrote about YJ to her friend

Reveal hidden contents

9732c1df1d.png

Probably the drama partner that she mentioned is BG and she saw it during MAMA  or other BTS? :blush:

@yaya_amin this is gold chingu :wub::wub::heart: so much love for our babies :heart:

They are always linked somehow :heart:

Soo gorgeous, both of them :heart: in awe :wub:

On 12/20/2016 at 5:06 PM, Kissy13 said:

@bubblyflo:joy:that's a lot of popcorn you've got their chinguya...don't worry drinks is on me...but can't join the show with you guys coz I have decided to be good on Christmas day but decided to be bad for the day after tomorrow..LOL..I will savor the feeling when I've got back.."BOYOO TASTE THE FEELING":phew:

Hi sorry to cut your post~ But WOW did you knew it beforehand that Bogum will be endorsing Coca Cola Korea and post this gif? So DAEBAK!! What a coincidence.  :w00t:

And thanks to all chingus for the updates of our baby girl! She looks gorgeous as always! :heart:

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, thearmyofskank said:

Hi sorry to cut your post~ But WOW did you knew it beforehand that Bogum will be endorsing Coca Cola Korea and post this gif? So DAEBAK!! What a coincidence.  :w00t:

And thanks to all chingus for the updates of our baby girl! She looks gorgeous as always! :heart:

@Kissy13 is uri BoYoo Nostradamus ...her past life must have been the reincarnation of that famous french physician... only her predictions are mainly of BoYoo alone...hahaha...:thumbsup:Amazing right?...:blush:

• Like 17

52 minutes ago, tranboyoo said:

Did anyone vote for our cuties, guys? Please, follow this link to vote unlimite for them.

https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=SocialWarfare

I second this :heart:

I skip music category because I don't know much about korean music.

And almost all of my votes in the drama category are related to MDBC, blame it to my biased heart...kekekeee.. :blush:

• Like 15

Since we all have beautiful morning with adorable  YJ pictures, ( after storm pass ) Just want to give my suggestion before year-end award ceremony. whatever the result from KBS.  BE like KIKYO shipper.

SJK is 8 years and SHK with industry for 20 years. but non of SHK fan belittle SJK getting more recognition than SHK after DOTS.. All of SHK fans are openminded and support and love SJK. i did not come across any bad comments towards SJK. 

i am very sad to see our ship got blame because we all just ignore the poster ( aki----)

Spoiler

i come up to write these days because i saw some comments like YJ is not appreciated equally / why YJ not invited etc etc and bg got bash whatever he say. But the problem started here in our thread. we ignore that post. we " agree by liking that post ( aki donot remember her soompi name"). nobody care to comments ( arr at least somebody should reply her post- no YJ is not better than bg . they are equal or something)  i think most of all MDBC fan ship bg and yj. but gradually shipper bg fan became lucker. 

to make it short. i truly hope we all shippers can sustain and support the ship like song song couple ship, many months. why compare bg with yj Thats what shipper for. we all should have a generous mind like KIKYO shippers. so sorry for long post& spelling error.

Spoiler

e.g for LJS - they ship him with PSH and W actress aswell. i do not see any of PSH fan bashing LJS e.g pearl she even love LJS ... i am a fan of Moon Chae Won / Song Hey Kyo / JJH/  i never ship except boyoo. but i equally love both. after i voted YJ for yahoo buss/ i vote bg for museum. please forgive me if  i judge wrong. there is also not bg fan / season bg fan/ temporary bg fan (LOL).. but for me, if i like someone i will like forever.

• Like 15

If anyone is wondering i am @DrAryaa on twitter and I have tried my best to defend Boyoo fandom. I am been attacked left and right even by some Yoo Jung fans on direct message who told me to shut up and not defend Yoo Jung or Bogum in case it caused bigger problem. But I think if we keeping shutting up, ppl who have no idea what the truth is will beleive what they read and start disliking Boyoo shipper and in this case Yoo Jung. I was simply trying to inform ppl with facts. If Trump can be president by feeding richard simmons he knew they wanted to hear. It will be the same for ppl who are trying to sink this ship. 

I agree with @canes we need to shut down anyone who speaks against our biases. This place is not going to be unhappy and I will do anything In my power to ensure that. Even if I have to repeat myself over and over again and act like in am trying to make sense to  highschool bullies

:tears:

• Like 9

Both of them want the best couple award.. OK YJ-ah.. As a shipper, I am happy to hear that.. 

YJ-ah BoYoo shippers will help BoYoo to get the award for BoYoo couple. 

I am excited  and so happy we have 31st as our day.. It is like the highlight of 2016.. 

Spoiler

new-year-fireworks.jpg

Anw.  I am rereading 'The Little Prince (TLP)'. I've never thought that book can be so romantic. Thank to BG-ie for the reference, while I was rereading it, I imagine RO and LY. Now, I want to cry..

Spoiler is my delulu-ness, U can proceed to the next post please!!

Spoiler

I really like the part when TLP meet the fox..

(Chapter XXI)

Fox: If you want a friend, tame me!

Through the fox, TLP begins to understand what he feels for his rose

TLP: I think she has tamed me(Has YJ tamed u BG-ah???)

And how we can tame someone.. the fox told the TLP the way which bring me to delulu land how BG and YG got closer as oppa-dongseng.. the closest among the casts.. 

And before TLP bid his farewell to the fox, he went to the roses garden, 

“To be sure, an ordinary passer-by would believe that my very own rose looked just like you, but she is far more important than all of you because she is the one I have watered. And it is she that I have placed under a glass dome.  And it is she that I have sheltered behind a screen. And it is for her that I have killed the caterpillars .... And it is she I have listened to complaining or boasting or sometimes remaining silent…” .

Means: The Little Prince realizes that by taming someone, he picks out from the general mass a being that becomes for him, “special for him,  friends and a lover”. All these efforts that TLP has made his rose unique in all the world, and has come to love her...( That u realised how special MDBC (YJ-ie) to you BG-ah. 

"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes". 

we are the only one who understand how valuable is something/someone to us as we spend much our time and efforts with them. People may see that it is just another  girl, etc. but for us who has spent our time together with the person knows how precious that person to us and we call them "MINE".. 

My person, my love, my friends, my dongseng, my Raon, my dad, my mom, my sister, my oppa

Chapter  VIII

The 1st time he met his rose.. (remind me BG interview that he belives love at 1st sign)

..... But TLP couldn't contain his admiration..

TLP: how lovely you are.. (It remind me how BG called YJ is lovely several times). Some people, may prefer the word attractive and pretty, but for me lovely is the word that I want to hear from the person I know..

The flower: Aren't I? I was born the same time as the sun

..... TLP realized that she wasnt any too modest, but she was so dazzling.. (this reminds me how YJ reacts everytime BG said she is lovely, pretty, etc.. like she hears it often.. )The last part of this chapter really motivates me as a BoYoo shipper to ship them through their action (HAHAHAHA)

Spoiler

TLP:  I should have judged her according to her actions, not her words. She perfumed my planet and lit up my life... I ought to have realized the tenderness underlying her silly pretensions. But I was too young to know how to love her

I should have judged her according to her actions, not her words:  action speak louder than words.

Spoiler

Credit: @Kissy13

wj7VEm.gif

75b4d51f78.png

She perfumed my planet and lit up my life.:  No comment, you can imagine it for urself

Spoiler

1j3xYP.gif

credit: @Kissy13

The tenderness underlying her silly pretensions: This reminds me one of YJ's post interview when she comment on BG's popularity. He deserve all love.. (correct me if I am wrong).. 

Spoiler

a07239d480.jpg

I was too young to know how to love her.. whatever you are relationship with your baby doll; dongseng, friends, boyfriend and girlfriend. This Ahjumma will enjoy to ship both of you.. whatever the future will bring, I am gonna enjoy this moment... What this ahjumma really wants now is both of you keep contacting  each other, supporting each other and learning from each other..  If you are meant to be together, love will find its way. 

Jeremy-Renner.gif

Edited by cici1
  • Like 19

@chiyie16 for BoYoo couple...Always welcome my friend...:blush:

@louise31 :heart:your PP!!..me too..I have unquenchable thirst also for BoYoo couple..hehehe:blush:

@tares1975 yup..me voting until soompi voting system would bug down hehehe..

@b3ll4dy:joy:luckily they didn't catch you staring at their lip shape while doing your analysis chingu..

@mushforbrains so happy for you!!My goodness my sister in law also notice her skin..she showed me the picture of Yoo Jungie on her phone hehehe then asked me this morning while eating if she's really a human being..:joy:"IS THIS HER REAL SKIN OR SHE'S WEARING A STOCKING?SHE REALLY HAVE A NICE SKIN AND GORGEOUS LEGS!!"...then she mention the name of Bo Gum while shaking her head..she's saying something that makes me smile so wide and made me chuckle also..:glasses:

CONGRATS TO URI YOO JUNGIE!!!VOTING FOR HER TO WIN THIS AWARD WAR REALLY WORTH IT!!SO PROUD OF HER!!:heart:Thank you for those who are able to watch the show and for your updates on this thread!!:blush:

BOYOO WILL DEFINITELY WIN BEST COUPLE AWARD..No doubt about that..

@yaya_amin thank you chinguya..I want to hug you and that girl for saying that to her mom about SOMEone who couldn't stop staring at her daughter while filming....ehhhh so happy with that news..love those convo!!looks like they really really love BoYoo..I'm imagining what was Yoo Jung's mom reaction...:wub:

• Like 18

20 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

Anyway this is so make me LOL-ing this morning 

Since @Kissy13 mentioned about her giving us Coca-Cola at 24th Dec

Here I presented our prince that become endorsers of Coca-Cola lol such a coincidence 

@thearmyofskank @louise31

:joy:REally?!LOL!!Seriously I have no idea that Bo Gum would become one of their endorser..LOL I'm having goose bumps right now..hahahahaha Now... December 24th is really going to be a memorable night..:joy::glasses:

Anyways so happy that Bo Gum is their new endorser..now I can remember him and Yoo Jung while drinking Coke:wub:BoYoo shippers should drink coke this Christmas Day..so we can definitely taste the feeling..even Coke has BoYoo feels now..:joy:

"Coca Cola"taste the BoYoo Feeling"

• Like 19

2 hours ago, canes said:

Since we all have beautiful morning with adorable  YJ pictures, ( after storm pass ) Just want to give my suggestion before year-end award ceremony. whatever the result from KBS.  BE like KIKYO shipper.

SJK is 8 years and SHK with industry for 20 years. but non of SHK fan belittle SJK getting more recognition than SHK after DOTS.. All of SHK fans are openminded and support and love SJK. i did not come across any bad comments towards SJK. 

i am very sad to see our ship got blame because we all just ignore the poster ( aki----)

Reveal hidden contents

i come up to write these days because i saw some comments like YJ is not appreciated equally / why YJ not invited etc etc and bg got bash whatever he say. But the problem started here in our thread. we ignore that post. we " agree by liking that post ( aki donot remember her soompi name"). nobody care to comments ( arr at least somebody should reply her post- no YJ is not better than bg . they are equal or something)  i think most of all MDBC fan ship bg and yj. but gradually shipper bg fan became lucker. 

to make it short. i truly hope we all shippers can sustain and support the ship like song song couple ship, many months. why compare bg with yj Thats what shipper for. we all should have a generous mind like KIKYO shippers. so sorry for long post& spelling error.

Reveal hidden contents

e.g for LJS - they ship him with PSH and W actress aswell. i do not see any of PSH fan bashing LJS e.g pearl she even love LJS ... i am a fan of Moon Chae Won / Song Hey Kyo / JJH/  i never ship except boyoo. but i equally love both. after i voted YJ for yahoo buss/ i vote bg for museum. please forgive me if  i judge wrong. there is also not bg fan / season bg fan/ temporary bg fan (LOL).. but for me, if i like someone i will like forever.

I have a think a moment to understand what is the true meaning of your post...perhaps what i read betwen the line is right.

Your point is too love Boyo equally, i think we quite clear we do that,veeeeryy well in this tread, so no need to compare with other couple though.

Spoiler

You know i die hard fans darling couple but i never bring up my couple to taught other shipper to follow them or to act like them etc.

Because all shipper have uniqe background we can dictat their fans what the best thing for their couple, 

Let's them grow by nature is the best thing, to solidied their exsistance, when they can pass all the strom, it's mean they are become mature shipper and ready to counger all the hardship .

I just don't understand when you said we must pity BG..? FOR WHAT..??

HE have everything in his hand, this tread even on YJ induvidual tread we never insult him, we love BG because he is generous man, who apreciated YJ dearly.  but see what YJ recieve when some immature fans posting negative about BG, all blame going to YJ and her fans.ck..ck...

You should read all the post with clear heart to judge then, this tread treat Boyo like gold, Yoo jung fans respect BG like he is the best co actor who deserve what he get now...

I wonder why that's all not enough, my post itention is not to blame other fans, i just need they more mature and not over react when one of us posting unworthy though.

That's my piece of mind about all the commotion lately, and with this all the case is closed..let's moved forward ,piece and mindfull with words we type to avoid missunderstanding is necessary.

Ps. This post related what you said on the mine tread, i posting here because we talk about Boyo as couple  appearently.

• Like 18