Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

7 hours ago, icerose said:

Actually it doesn't matter whether PBG gave the water bottle to KYJ or not because if he did not, then maybe they shared the same water bottle??????:w00t::phew:

Same thought here as well...lol...when I saw the video and post, I figure he shared his drink with her...

• Like 19

2 hours ago, bellaangel012 said:

@Phuong Dinh

Correction to your post- he called her YooJung "yang" - I read his speech text and you can also hear it clearly hear it in the audio from what I saw. That is the formal way to address someone. 

Even in the bts special for 150 days- at the end he addressed YJ as "yj yang" and "dy geun"

could you tell me what is the meaning -yang at the end of the name? since I only familiar with -ssi, ie, or -ah

• Like 10

12 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

I will but let me drink my coffee with you..okay since you first suggested that we talk what happen after the event this is my conclusions..from what I saw with the fancam videos where Bo Gum somehow instructing his manager while pointing out to uri Yoo Jungie..I bet he said to kindly look after my girl will you..from there I think they are really having a private party after the award hahaha how about you my friend?

Hah! I can just imagine the oozing chemistry between the two during that party..how i wish we have a spy there to let us know what's happening. You're making my imagination run wild, my dear!

Oh, yes please! Let's have coffee! Mine will be brewed..two sugars, no cream :-) yours?

I was rewatching the bits of the awards night and I noticed that BG was not as solicitous to ladies, not like before he was paired with YJ..with YJ you can almost touch his protectiveness, one particular occasion was during the press conference.. I felt like he didn't want YJ to walk on the floor but carry her instead..he was so caring and that melted my heart toward him..from then on I was hooked and willingly sinkered!

• Like 23

3 hours ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

Haha..i think if she wears too expose Bogum will take off his coat for her to wear.. Lol... 

I like to see bogum takes off his coat and cover YJ like a baby with his coat

10 minutes ago, Edith Fabian said:

. I felt like he didn't want YJ to walk on the floor but carry her instead..he was so caring and that melted my heart toward him..from then on 

LOL.. hahahaha

Yes, he is a keeper. Now, I need one :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• Like 20

Haha...  @Edith Fabian.. I dont just need brown bag.. I need non rebreather mask! Lol..  @Cici1 lets go find together ok? I need one like Bogum too.. Aigoo.......;) :lol:

Btw Chingus.. Im gg to bcome a silent lurker soon too.. Gg to work night shift until sat... Haiz...  *dragging* u all have a gd night!/days n please keep the fun posts coming...  Love u all loads..  Take care everyone!  *hugs.. *

• Like 19

I'm curious who those flower- that the manager is holding-for. I figured it was for BG, but then again, maybe YJ and he was just holding it for her?! How nice of him....I'm going to be delusional and say that the flowers was for YJ from BG and his manager was holding it for her....lol....it's 4am and am at work, so it's time for more coffee (or else I'll be saying more crazy things...lol)

• Like 19