Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Hi Boyoo shippers - i am voting for the best korean screen couple for 2016 and have been voting faithfully for our Boyoo couple  who is now in 1st place and closing day is on 25th Sept..  Tell me how you vote for the fan - I will continuously vote for our Boyoo cuties and how many times can i vote for them and when does this end.??  Agree with Kathleen to hv a voting team.  I hope PBG will meet KYJ after his sign meeting - crossing my fingers.

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, BABEBOYOO said:

Hi Boyoo shippers - i am voting for the best korean screen couple for 2016 and have been voting faithfully for our Boyoo couple  who is now in 1st place and closing day is on 25th Sept..  Tell me how you vote for the fan - I will continuously vote for our Boyoo cuties and how many times can i vote for them and when does this end.??  Agree with Kathleen to hv a voting team.  I hope PBG will meet KYJ after his sign meeting - crossing my fingers.

hi chingus.. the Asian Artist Awards voting starts today and will end on October 10.. the awarding will be on November..

you need to have an facebook or naver account to vote.. i really like if we can create a voting team here..

anyways here's the link chingus

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/1703

• Like 5

its nice to read this article knowing that k-nets still view them as 'couple' even after their drama ended. :wub:

DKI8ZX1XkAAlPRx.jpg

And please don't forget to vote for them in AAA! Even though there are huge gaps between other contenders and them, lets try our best to get them shortlisted in the Top 10. Hwaiting everyone! We can do this!

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, thearmyofskank said:

its nice to read this article knowing that k-nets still view them as 'couple' even after their drama ended. :wub:

DKI8ZX1XkAAlPRx.jpg

And please don't forget to vote for them in AAA! Even though there are huge gaps between other contenders and them, lets try our best to get them shortlisted in the Top 10. Hwaiting everyone! We can do this!

i am still can't move on from that article.. it's like they're confirming the relationship of our couple ahahaha..

BoYoo should be more extra careful from now on for the eyes of the media seems like into them lately.. 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Kathleen Domingo said:

i am still can't move on from that article.. it's like they're confirming the relationship of our couple ahahaha..

BoYoo should be more extra careful from now on for the eyes of the media seems like into them lately.. 

I KNOW RIGHT!!! *squeeeellllll* :lol::wub:

• Like 6

I am with her on her decision to complete her remaining 2 months of school term.  Like what she said, to do much of those things that she can do in her teens - to enjoy her teen life to the fullest with fulfillment.:wub::wub:

Tomorrow is her special day.  Here's wishing her a Happy & Blessed Birthday!  The Lord God bless her with good health, wisdom, peace and joy and give her strength to face whatever challenges and difficulties that may come along in life, especially she is working in the entertainment industry.

• Like 10