Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Happy 1st Anniversary of MDBC! So happy and it's been a year of happiness with them and with you all here.

And it's been a year that BG and YJ haven't got any new project.

I think since this year is their graduation year so they just want to keep everything calm so that they could finish everything smoothly and successfully.

Even passed a year but MDBC is still hot and popular, so BG and YJ (even their agencies) are very careful to choose their next project. I hope they will have a movie one.

I think as @kkwattana even BG cannot let MDBC go (LOL, he's jealous), but even me now I still cannot let MDBC go until I get D-cut DVD.

MDBC will be a beautiful drama for me to remember all the time!:heart:

• Like 12

good morning chinggus!!

wow!! its been a year for our favorite drama and OTP.. 

with a solar eclipse embracing the anniversary of the drama, BoYoo couple are really blessed and love..

@kkwattana i love your observation that maybe BG is not ready yet to let go of YJ to have another leading man.. but i really love to see the jealous BG.. i miss his great wall..

this is just me but with all this coincidences I think the universe and fate conspired so that destiny could take its place.. 

i really hardcore ship this OTP and i will never let go.. 

• Like 11

Happy 1st MDBC and Boyoo Anniversary, everyone! 

There... The first picture in this tweet... I think I've mentioned it before, but let me say it again: that image had been released as a promo picture and I had loved it immediately. It was one of the reasons why I decided to watch this drama. And when exactly 1 year ago I watched the 1st episode and realized that those warm smiles were not in the actual scene that aired but were BTS... That was the moment when I think I subconsciously started shipping Boyoo. :wub: It's been a  year full of love and fun also thanks to you my dear fellow shippers and even if :heart: and even if the journey is still long I hope everyone will keep supporting PBG and KYJ as we've done till now. 

Hopefully the MDBC squad will find the time to meet and celebrate this anniversary together... :wink:

• Like 16

"Some day, in front of you
I will be standing there
Even if it wasn’t showy
Our love was so good"

It's been a year of precious memories from MDBC..So happy & a little bit emotional...I guess time will tell..we all know that their is something worthy to believe in on this two lovely person...And it's been a year since we boarded on this ship...so happy to know and share our ups & down on this thread..Hoping and praying that Yoo Jung and Bo Gum will shine brighter & brighter...

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE....I MISS THE WAY HE STARE AT HER....:wub::heart:I MISS THEM SO MUCH!!

giphy.gif

• Like 18

It happened yesterday... Happy 1st Anniversary MDBC & BoYoo couple!!! :heart::heart::heart:

MEMORIES

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cu9z9XJVUAAOzWJ.jpg

"One of the days I felt very precious" by YJ

CurER95W8AAfS0X.jpg

"My heart is in your heart
It looks like a glittering spinning.
My heart is filled with your heart.
It 's like a cloud of soft flowers" by YJ

C2m8DDKUAAA_u7R.jpg

Spoiler

C-mGGhlU0AAKWs7.jpg

CwKEnUXW8AAeL1G.jpg

aea4bbabgw1f7t15bdx4eg20qo0f0npj.gif

Spoiler

aea4bbabgw1f7t139r1vfg20qo0f0hdv.gif

aea4bbabgw1f7t1oqw9hvg20qo0f07wr.gif

Spoiler

o21OVz.gif

DH1_xmZXYAAAoo6.jpg

Spoiler

ps: YJ is certainly back in Seoul..

• Like 15

@boju - yes for sure YJ is now home in Seoul.

We dont know when YJ arrived back in Seoul tho. Her manager still uploaded New York Photos on IG today although they all have arrived back home. I only knew that YJ manager came back home a few days ago when he uploaded a photo with hashtag JFK inter airport and mentioned going back home, think he was the last one who left NYC.

For the magazine camera man and director, he left first and some fans believe YJ left with this director team on Thursday 17th Aug while Bogum left Sydney on 18th Aug .

Then YJ mother uploaded NYC photos on IG on 19-20th Aug so we thought may be YJ was still there....lol really this is called Hide and Seek game:D:lol:. Fans tried to find out where she was and she is just a skilled Ninja. Noone caught her at airport, noone know her flight schedule unlike Bogum, you can find him easily each time he goes to airport. I just want to see her airport fashion sometimes.

I see photos of other actors/actresses at airport all the time leaving for other countries for photo shooting or event, not our YJ, dont know why. May be she travelled with her family and dont want it to be official?

btw, I am thinking to attend her FM in Seoul so hope Sidus promote well. I dont expect to see her much after her FM as I think she is focus on her education so she can finish this Nov?

I thought BoYoo Jinyoung and KDY would get together on their MDBC anniversary, unfortunately, its so quiet, nothing, no news.

Look forward to seeing her photos taken in NYC now, as she accepts no new projects or CFs.

have a good day everyone!

• Like 11

4 hours ago, kkwattana said:

@boju - yes for sure YJ is now home in Seoul.

We dont know when YJ arrived back in Seoul tho. Her manager still uploaded New York Photos on IG today although they all have arrived back home. I only knew that YJ manager came back home a few days ago when he uploaded a photo with hashtag JFK inter airport and mentioned going back home, think he was the last one who left NYC.

For the magazine camera man and director, he left first and some fans believe YJ left with this director team on Thursday 17th Aug while Bogum left Sydney on 18th Aug .

Then YJ mother uploaded NYC photos on IG on 19-20th Aug so we thought may be YJ was still there....lol really this is called Hide and Seek game:D:lol:. Fans tried to find out where she was and she is just a skilled Ninja. Noone caught her at airport, noone know her flight schedule unlike Bogum, you can find him easily each time he goes to airport. I just want to see her airport fashion sometimes.

I see photos of other actors/actresses at airport all the time leaving for other countries for photo shooting or event, not our YJ, dont know why. May be she travelled with her family and dont want it to be official?

btw, I am thinking to attend her FM in Seoul so hope Sidus promote well. I dont expect to see her much after her FM as I think she is focus on her education so she can finish this Nov?

I thought BoYoo Jinyoung and KDY would get together on their MDBC anniversary, unfortunately, its so quiet, nothing, no news.

Look forward to seeing her photos taken in NYC now, as she accepts no new projects or CFs.

have a good day everyone!

Yoo Jung pre- and post-MDBC has very few media airport pictures, she's really very low-key with media exposure as evidence by her relatively quiet social media account.  Sidus is known to have airport pictures of their artists, so maybe YJ's few airport appearances is a personal choice.  She's walking the talk when she said that though fame is important, it's not her priority.  She doesn't want to be a celebrity, but a true actress.  From what I know, entertainment agency would give the press the departure/arrival schedule of celebrities, hence celebrities are really dress to impress with sponsored items because of this.  

As for the MDBC anniversary, it seems everyone's been busy with shooting schedules except Bogum and Yoojung.  Soobin, Dongyeon, Hyesung and Jinyoung have drama and movie shooting schedules.  So, maybe the reunion that we want did not yet occur or it was too low key.  

• Like 11

1 hour ago, akikisetsu said:

As for the MDBC anniversary, it seems everyone's been busy with shooting schedules except Bogum and Yoojung.  Soobin, Dongyeon, Hyesung and Jinyoung have drama and movie shooting schedules.  So, maybe the reunion that we want did not yet occur or it was too low key.  

Sorry to cut your post

So may be just Bogum and Yoojung celebrated the MDBC anniversary together, just two of them then as they were not busy unlike others...lol just my delulu*:D

• Like 12

good morning.. 

there's is an article for our beloved couple.. it seems to me that the media started noticing the moves of BoYoo agency and our couple as well is in sync :)

http://www.g-enews.com/view.php?ud=20170823181742599100c551d053_1

although it's impossible but I believe as what CP Lee Yeong said that the sincerest love can create a miracle and i sincerely love BoYoo so a possible of next project for them together is possible  hahahaha #BoYooFighting

• Like 8

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHINGUS!!!!!

I'm so happy to share this special date with you. Wanna hear a funny story? I started shipping Boyoo even BEFORE I watched MDBC. I didn't know Yoo Jung and had only seen Bo Gum in like, one movie... But I saw their pictures together and simply FELL IN LOVE with how incredibly PERFECT they looked. I hadn't even started watching the drama and was already shipping them. Obviously, after MDBC + the million gorgeous behind the scenes pics and videos, I knew my delulu shipping was strongly supported by evidence. I just love them way too much!

On 23/8/2017 at 6:23 PM, Kathleen Domingo said:

good morning.. 

there's is an article for our beloved couple.. it seems to me that the media started noticing the moves of BoYoo agency and our couple as well is in sync :)

http://www.g-enews.com/view.php?ud=20170823181742599100c551d053_1

although it's impossible but I believe as what CP Lee Yeong said that the sincerest love can create a miracle and i sincerely love BoYoo so a possible of next project for them together is possible  hahahaha #BoYooFighting

Thanks for the link, chingu! I think it's quite odd that there's an article written about them, since Boyoo aren't working together anymore (and therefore "shouldn't" be linked) ^_^ Either the writer is a Boyoo shipper and keeps up with this forum, or the media is starting to pick up on clues about Boyoo's whereabouts and their strangely coincidental schedules. If I'm not mistaken, the SongSong rumors started because of similar articles, and then started escalating :wink: I just hope this doesn't get out of hand and they get exposed too soon.

I wholeheartedly believe that they are secretly dating, and by secretly I mean REALLY SECRETLY because we all know how awful people can be and how much the haters could hurt our beautiful Boyoo. I think Bo Gum especially knows the effect people's opinions can have on Yoo Jung and he's super determined to protect his doll (*swoons*) :wub: We just have to be really patient and keep believing in them, chingus!

And don't worry, even though we can't see it, I'm sure BG and YJ celebrated MDBC's anniversary together ^_^ They probably rushed back to Seoul at around the same time so that they could be together on the 22nd. After all, how could they not celebrate? This is the project that made them get to know each other and fall in love as well! #delulu :wub:

Let's keep this ship sailing strongly! :wink:

• Like 18

57 minutes ago, pbnh7 said:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHINGUS!!!!!

I'm so happy to share this special date with you. Wanna hear a funny story? I started shipping Boyoo even BEFORE I watched MDBC. I didn't know Yoo Jung and had only seen Bo Gum in like, one movie... But I saw their pictures together and simply FELL IN LOVE with how incredibly PERFECT they looked. I hadn't even started watching the drama and was already shipping them. Obviously, after MDBC + the million gorgeous behind the scenes pics and videos, I knew my delulu shipping was strongly supported by evidence. I just love them way too much!

Thanks for the link, chingu! I think it's quite odd that there's an article written about them, since Boyoo aren't working together anymore (and therefore "shouldn't" be linked) ^_^ Either the writer is a Boyoo shipper and keeps up with this forum, or the media is starting to pick up on clues about Boyoo's whereabouts and their strangely coincidental schedules. If I'm not mistaken, the SongSong rumors started because of similar articles, and then started escalating :wink: I just hope this doesn't get out of hand and they get exposed too soon.

I wholeheartedly believe that they are secretly dating, and by secretly I mean REALLY SECRETLY because we all know how awful people can be and how much the haters could hurt our beautiful Boyoo. I think Bo Gum especially knows the effect people's opinions can have on Yoo Jung and he's super determined to protect his doll (*swoons*) :wub: We just have to be really patient and keep believing in them, chingus!

And don't worry, even though we can't see it, I'm sure BG and YJ celebrated MDBC's anniversary together ^_^ They probably rushed back to Seoul at around the same time so that they could be together on the 22nd. After all, how could they not celebrate? This is the project that made them get to know each other and fall in love as well! #delulu :wub:

Wow that's great, I shipped them from BTS ep. 7. 

I'm Bogum's fan, but YJ was the reason I watched this drama since she is pretty. LOL 

Yes, I hope they had a secret celebration together, I'm sure MDBC is a project that they will never forget in their career life. Both of them are very low-key, and I'm a little sad about this. But it's ok if they feel happy with each other secretly. :grin:

• Like 13

1 hour ago, pbnh7 said:

sorry to cut your post chinggus!!

i trust BoGum on what he and YooJung have right now.. I know he can protect his baby doll.. and i hope that it will not be like SongSong.. I want BoGum to be the one who will announce their relationship because YooJung deserves that (i'm not againts SongSong cuz im a shipper as well, it's just that i find it more sweet in that way).

all we can do now is to wait for the right time and continue to pray for our precious couple.. 

may we keep our love burning for our BoYoo couple..

• Like 9

@pbnh7 - well said Chingu! I agree with you. I am sure BoYoo are secretly dating now and I am happy that its not been announced yet. I would love Bogum to announce it himself when it is the right time that he is in relationship with Yoojung. I would love to see them dating openly and be in a relationship may be 5 years + then after Bogum's enlistment, he can marry her.

I started to ship BoYoo when I saw a youtube clip of Bogum & MV playing piano singing "how can I forget you", I feel they looked so good together although they had not filmed MDBC yet. Fans noticed that they would make a great couple. Then I saw them at Script Reading and I watched their interactions, I knew Bogum liked YJ then, from his staring at her, his smile etc. and now, I really love this couple. I really hope they make it to the end and fans dont hurt YJ when there is an announcement.

For Songsong, to be honest, at the beginning,  I did not like the way they announced the marriage news and kept denying that they were dating but suddenly get married. I believe a couple must date before getting married but when you think about it carefully its the best way to keep your girl safe from haters and protect her from fan attacks. May be Joongki did the right thing.

Look at Lee Jun Ki and JHB, they finally broke up today due to both got hates from so many fans online. They dated happily for 2 years as they kept it secret but when they admitted their relationship (4 months ago), they broke up. I think the main reason is the bashing, not their schedule. I really feel sorry for JHB as she got so many hate comments.

And I am so worried about BoYoo's announcement now, but I really hope Bogum has the way to handle it and that fans will love them more as they are so lovely and perfect together.

So quiet at the moment about Boyoo, I am just waiting for YJ's BD and FM, may be we will see Bogum at her FM to surprise her, fingers crossed.

• Like 16

Hello my loves!

First of all, Happy Belated 1st Year Anniversary! Woah, It's been that long already? Though, it's only been 4 months for me since I watched MDBC, so it doesn't feel very long lol :sweatingbullets: Here's my share of the celebration on August 22nd. I'll just put it on spoiler :)

Spoiler

It's been a while since I posted here, but I'm always reading all of your posts and it makes me happy that this thread is still going :D We all miss our couple so much and it's been months since we last saw them together. But I'm so happy for them right now, they get to enjoy their school and travelling :D They might not have a project yet but their endorsement filming and photo shoots right now just WOWs me. Our couple is indeed the visual couple. I cannot wait till they release the pictures of Yoojung from her New York Photoshoot!! It'll be amazing.

As for their relationship, I'll be happy already just to know that they contact each other. Whatever relationship they may have right now, may it be friendship (bffs :wink: ) or courtship, I just wish them the best. And if something blossom from that relationship in the future, I hope they'll hide it well. I rather have them keep it private for a long time than announce it. They could just give us Boyoo shipper hints :wink: lol. I want their relationship to be protected and maybe they could just announce it when they're engage :D  Anyway, BG and YJ are very private people and they're ninja masters, so I think they'll manage haha. 

Bogum is really such a sweetheart! :wub: Seriously, how can you not love him? 

Anyways, as I read this interview, Kim Hee Sun mentioned that he seems like he monitor her activities even after the Wonderful Days drama ended. It just crossed my mind that Kim Hee Sun was Yoojung's mom in Angry Mom drama. So, that means, he watched Yoojung before. I know that he probably watch YJ's other dramas since she is his sunbae. But what makes me think is that, Bogum could have had his eyes on YJ already earlier on since Angry Mom is the drama that YJ acted in right before MDBC. Seeing how thrilled he was working with YJ. Lol i really can't put my thoughts together right now. But you guys know what I mean right? :sweatingbullets: 

Haha anyways, hope you guys have a good day/night! 

• Like 14

Yoojung updated IG today on lefthand side, Fans notice its the same t-shirt she wore the other day, look at the shadow and who could it be?B) obviously its a man's shadow and she went out with him ( i dont think its her real oppa). Then today's pic is on the way back or on the way there and she was sitting in his car ...lol my delulu again***

• Like 8

Good start of the week...
There have not been many news last week ...  I hope ours have taken advantage of the last days of  holidays to spend more time  to relax together.. Maybe their romantic mind led them to the place  where  they did  with other colleagues their first dive together
:wub: ...

Moonlight%20020_zpswcdgxzng.png

Spoiler

b98eb9b2d5ff2a4f2aaa1c82e4a7534a--korean

The others dive of Bogum...

Cv57zYtVIAAQQks.jpg

CwF0DxbVMAAAyOh.jpg

We had a preview of their CF and I have to say that I am very convinced by the new image of Bogummy: cool, young and at the same time nice and more manly... Here is an article that talks about his current look:  https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/08/park-bo-gum-illustrates-his-sentimental-charm-in-fall-photo-shoot ...

ac5d2044ly1fifv9qnoy2j211i1uox2h.jpg
                                                                                     - cr logo-

Spoiler

DH_cFerVYAAJ5T8.jpg

DH_IF5qUQAAGVmh.jpg

DH4_4nHXoAANoSD.jpg

DIDAnuKUMAApowe.jpg
                                                                                          - cr Eider -

21107686_174379566440647_461197733746914
                                                                           - cr @awu_hsu -

I do, however,  rather puzzled about the last photo first published of our Yoo Jung ... I hope the her agency and the stylists will change radically route to value her as she deserves ... For my choice, I will not put those pictures, but those  of Fila that better highlight her rare and natural beauty ...

20969063_113228319380905_415992291564453

Spoiler

20066778_1053637271440117_75762863269079

On 26/8/2017 at 3:16 PM, kkwattana said:

Yoojung updated IG today on lefthand side, Fans notice its the same t-shirt she wore the other day, look at the shadow and who could it be?B) obviously its a man's shadow and she went out with him ( i dont think its her real oppa). Then today's pic is on the way back or on the way there and she was sitting in his car ...lol my delulu again***

Spoiler

@kkwattana  :wink: This muscled arm seems familiar to me! :wub:

UPDATE:
Bogummy today at Gochuck Skydome's stadium... So handsome! :wub: 

DIVU6fnXgAAIpnu.jpg
                                                                - cr @Taiwando -

Spoiler

21224746_117199632340214_628562977378376
                                                                        - cr @chemistryfairycouple -

"He was a big surprised birthday to his ex-PD of Reply1988 Shin WonHo at the production unit "Gocheok Sky Dome" 17-08-29. He's always nice to his surrounding people" (cit @bogummy_cool)

My note: I'm wrong or BG wears the  New York Yankees's hat? :blink:

Goodnight to all...

• Like 9