Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

IGood morning to everyone i dont know if you agree or disagree my opinion to boyoo couple i read some comment in some of their fmv uploaded in yt there 1 question i just to give my opinion why until now they dont have any photo shoot or cf together for our boyoo couple? In my opinion i dont if its delulu mind again if boyoo couple is real maybe the couple talk their respective agency or resquest as much as possible they dont want to work together cf,magazine,etc because if their a personal feeling involve they want keep their relationship private.like other celebrity couple esp the actors not only in korea as much as possible they want a privacy and they choose not to work together.they know how much special boyoo couple to each other so we respect that.the mama ,AAA ok.from now on i dont expect any project together maybe their agency respect their decision .is up to you to agree o disagree rememberI yj still a minor and bg want to protect her as much is possible.

Regarding there no reaction to controversy involved yj from some of her friend,family even bg like her family bg as her special someone he respect her is up to her when/where she anwsering all issues to her she not a 3yr old child anymore she had her own mind she had right to defend herself.

Edited by jilyheidi
  • Like 10

10 hours ago, dee_230208 said:

The late Chrisye is a legend singer in Indonesia with so many hits songs, n almost his song are romantic love song with slow pop music. What im curious is, who suggested him to sing this song? this song have so deep meaning. When a man loves a woman, he willingly do anything for her, will wait for her even she go to the edge of the world.

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Untukku Lyrics

-Kemana langkahku pergi
Slalu ada bayangmu
Ku yakin makna nurani
Kau takkan pernah terganti
Saat lautan kau sebrangi
Janganlah ragu bersauh
Ku percaya hati kecilku
Kau takkan berpaling
Reff:
Walau keujung dunia, pasti akan kunanti
Meski ke tujuh samudra, pasti ku kan menunggu
Karena ku yakin, Kau hanya untukku
Kembali ke -
Pandanglah bintang berpijar
Kau tak pernah tersembunyi
Dimana engkau berada
Disana cintaku
Kembali ke Reff
(Duet): Walau ke ujung dunia
Pasti akan kunanti
Meski ketujuh samudra
Pasti ku kan menunggu (3x)
Karena ku yakin, kau hanya untukku
Karena ku yakin, kau hanya untukku
Hanya untukku

The translation more or less as posted by @buttercup18. But I will back again with complete translation or maybe other indonesian chinggu here can do it b4 me:wub:.. I have an urgent matter ow. C U again guys...

edit: i back shortly hahha.. n just back read n saw the fan vid with those song posted by @Edith Fabian, yes, that is the eng sub of the song. What a romantic guy Bogummy, i will melted if hear he sing this song..:w00t:..

The original song by Chrisye is sang with a very light voice, n i can't imagine BGmy sing it with his voice version n the pronunciation tough..But i hope it's will goes well, n whatever it is, the fans will drawn with his voice for sure..:wub:

Man! The FM is tomorrow, and I'm not even in Indonesia, but the song is already stuck in my head! Been humming this song since last night.

I'm so happy they gave this song to Bogum to sing tomorrow night. I'm glad they didn't ask him to sing Chrisye's immortal song "Little Candles" (Lilin-lilin Kecil).

"Untukku" is far more apt to create a real 'happy day' experience with his fans, imho (no offense to Chrisye's fans). This one is just the perfect tune to serenade the lucky fans. And if he also plays the piano with this song... I can already imagine the thundering screaming and hand clapping when he begins the first few notes of the song... 

And as a shipper, I'm on cloud nine that Bogum will song "Untukku" (For Me) AND "My Person". Even the songs' titles are in harmony! Both songs have more or less the same message: unwavering love. That's right, Bogum-ah, don't waver, 11 months will fly so quickly and she'll be 20 soon!

How I wished I could make an FMV, I'd make one Boyoo FMV with this song as BGM. 

To the lucy fans who will be going to the FM, have fun! 

• Like 20

So they're taking him to try street food last night. I wish they let him try something else, he had durian and satay in KL, let him try Jakarta's traditional food. Since the FM is in Jakarta, I wonder if they will make him wearing a Betawi outfit. Handsome Bogum in Doel's outfit *swoon*

• Like 23

1 hour ago, happysloth said:

So they're taking him to try street food last night. I wish they let him try something else, he had durian and satay in KL, let him try Jakarta's traditional food. Since the FM is in Jakarta, I wonder if they will make him wearing a Betawi outfit. Handsome Bogum in Doel's outfit *swoon*

Lol I did not even notice the durian. My eyes was too focus on BG. HAHAHAHA :lol:

42 minutes ago, boyoo88 said:

Modern version of untukku song

I imagine bogummy will sing like this

:heart::blush: sooo lovely

actually this is my first time listening to Indonesian song and its not that bad. Indonesian language sounds sweet :wub:

• Like 12

13 hours ago, ricerascal67 said:

@torquoiselily Love the bombastic video and the k swiss video, thank you chingu! your creativity is amazing :)

Thanks chinggu! When I think of something I have to make it or else I'll forget! Lol.

I am off the whole day today and spent 1.5 hours editing this new cf of BG & YJ! Hahaha! 

Enjoy!

And this is the original cf with RYJ

• Like 20

2 hours ago, happysloth said:

woow...looks like the BGmy Jakarta FM promotor doin gud job in reporting his activities (@mecimapro). N glad he is having fun trying our local foods satay n durian (now is durian season in my country). Wonder how his reaction eating durian coz not everyone able to eat it. :lol:.

Bgmy Jakarta FM scedules tomorrow. Idk what his scedules this day, maybe some interviews with local magazines??

• Like 11

@torquoiselily I still find it strange that YJ has already worked with almost all of BG's friends and they got to have photo shoots with her, one way or another, she had one with her oppa co-actor in "circle of atonement" as well. Then why can't our BoYoo have one together?haiiissss<_<

As always your collab bring tears to my eyes.. Thanks for a wonderful job!

@dee_230208 And I wish the promoter will be resourceful and creative enough to have even a phone patch, if not a video call, with YJ! That would make our hearts very happy!!

• Like 18

@superfangermany_stv thank you so much for your time to translate the article. Another YJ's interview that I like. If you guys want to read her interview when she's a lot younger, you can go to these webpages:

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2010122210502841912

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2010122112422567181

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2010122112250112579

I'm happy to see that BG smiled a lot in Jakarta. I hope to bump into him somewhere when he tries Indonesian food,hahaha...

• Like 22

On 1/10/2017 at 10:51 PM, torquoiselily said:

Sorry haven't visited in awhile but I must leave this here!

I'm taking orders! 

JUST KIDDING! Nooooh, I'm not selling these! Hahaha!! It's cute though! :) 

Oh I love to have this kind of BoYoo sweatshirt!!!Can I get your permission to print this and makes this idea of yours possible chinguya?..been planning to have pillow case with their pictures..(I prefer the kissing scene the most hehehe and thanks for @pbgkyj for an amazing picture :blush:downloaded already)

@yoojungieunni Welcome to this thread!

@yaya_amin Congrats chinguya..Enjoy the fan meeting!!

• Like 14

Now i know why yj love action scene in the drama secret doors i watch some bts of secret doors there was an action scene as young lady need a body double but no she didnt use any double its her own body to do a scene she very flexible.lady i see her not exactly hjw.hjw is hjw.but i think she had a career path like hjw and jjh. Than her idol shk ok she pretty as shk because of her boyish image acting style and versatility she more on hjw and jjh also she can pair to any one older man i think she make a good chemistry to them.like bg they are chemistry master to their respective on screen partner.

• Like 10

Aigoo..this is called "exlusive"..hahaha, but i feel our local tv station kind of less prepared.... Sorry BG ssi..:sweatingbullets:..

Rough translation, since i'm not that fluent in english...:lol:..(i translated base on his answer that already translated in Bahasa Indonesia, so i don't know if she do it right to translated from korean)

Q: Something that ...coz of your popularity? (i can't heard it cleary, but something like that)...

BG: Everyday i lives with pleasure n so thankfull coz have many loves from fans. But i can't go to the crowded place, coz afraid that it may caused inconvenience for others.

Q: What is your most favourite things to do this week?

BG: This past days, i have many chances to meet many fans. N each fans have their diff style, n now i have interest to found about that. (reffering to fans style/experssion to show their love for him). N may i hold the mic by my self? (hahha, just looks at the cable, where is the wireless mic by the way, didn't they have it???? aigoo...:blink:). 

Q: your recent daesang, speech part ..... featuring song Jong Ki, .....any fun stories behind....? (Aigoo, what happen with the interviewers, my english is bad, but hers is just..or i have a problem with my ears..:vicx:)

BG: This is not a fun story, but i heard that many are touched by my speech on that night (KBS Drama Award). I just happy that there is a sunbae that can feel what i feel, wheater in sad or fun...

n cut, the vid has been stop, still can't find the rest part. 

• Like 22