Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

In the end, this may become a bonding time for us all in this thread. We can contest who can last through this show:blush:

My children are puzzled why I'm watching this because they know I always find the girl/boy groups music too noisy and loud for comfort:)

ps And I enjoy reading all the posts here (much more than the singing performance at MAMA)!

• Like 21

36 minutes ago, mamun said:

okay, more than BoYoo moments, i'm proud to see YooJung on stage narrating something meaningful (though i can't understand a single word she said) with a good purpose. that will definitely help to build her positive image. i always dream to see her doing stuff like this :) i'm feeling really proud actually.

and Lee Juck's songs followed her narration

YES. In MAMA, we see YJ not Raon. Smart way to promote YJ to international fans.

And I am happy BG is there too. Anticipate what BG is gonna present. I need to see his role in this event to activate my shipper heart again. 

• Like 14

16 hours ago, louise31 said:

I hope BG will come out to do his part too like YJ....or else I'd be really and I quote @Kissy13 SUSPICIOUS!...:glasses:

hahaha:joy: Trying to console my heart at the moment thanks for making me laugh chinguya...:blush:

@bubblyflo LOL..

so okay at least THEY WELCOME THEIR DECEMBER 1ST TOGETHER!!GOOD FEELING INDEED!!:heart:

• Like 15

1 minute ago, thesecretgarden said:

Exactly guys! Cheer up~! :heart:

I've set my expectations super low so even seeing them having matching outfits and being in the same event together are enough to start my day with Raon! I think our ship is really blessed because our puppies being together at one place after their drama is over is already a blessing in itself! I've had my share of painful moments from past shipping due to lack of events between my OTPs after their show ended, so we should be grateful and keep a positive mindset! We are lucky, guys. We really are! So don't feel too bad and keep smiling! :D 

(Besides, even though the camera didn't capture it, I'm sure Bogum and Yoojung must have talked backstage! And of course, Bogum calling Yoojung-ie pretty and a doll -- his doll, hehe :wub: I mean, how can he resist not talking to her when Yoojung-ie is looking like that? (She's like a mix of a princess and an angel that just descended from heaven, hehe).

All in all, BOYOO SHIPPERS FIGHTING! Don't be too disappointed! :lol:

Hide contents

Just with mdbc, good things come to those who keep their expectations low, kekeke :D

P.S: Sorry that some of you had to stay up super late just to see our Boyoo together but ended up getting your hopes crushed :( I was about to do the same thing but I have a class this morning so I couldn't do that. But hope you guys will wake up feeling better! Have an awesome day! :) 

This!:heart:

• Like 13