Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

On 11/21/2016 at 4:36 AM, 1234U said:

My reply:

:blush:I deeply understand and respect your point my friend...each and every one of us has it's own perspective..and it's truly our own decision how we want to view and accept things in our own way..Please have time to read all the pages also coz I strongly believe we have a lots of consideration, love and respect for this adorable and warm individuals also..:blush:I will deeply appreciate it if you do that..we want to stay positive and cool on this thread but otoke?I just said also from my recent post that I might push the invaders away from this ship hahaha just kidding..:joy:Love BoYoo shippers on this thread!!:heart:

Spoiler

Never judge someone without knowing the whole story, you may think you understand but you don't.

• Like 18

48 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Booo I guess there will be no moments with Yoo Jung since Bo Gum will be hosting.

Yes, I agree with you, probably there is no moment for Boyoo since they won't sit together. But I think it's the safest choice for them right now. Yoo Jung can see Bogum from afar, and Bogum can watch Yoojung frequently when he is not MC-ing / awarding session. 

Maybe I'm in delulu mind, but I think from the picture above, I can understand the reason why Bogum left Yoo Jung after he try to reach her, but Yoo Jung didn't realize it. First, he looked at Yoo Jung and called her, but after that he realize that some fans/reporter was still at the area who took picture of them. So he correct himself by not acting too close to Yoo Jung just like they have showed 4 hours of the show and follow his best friend V.

Bo Gum is very careful person. He takes care person who close to him. KBS also knows that something which goes with MDBC still get high rating (just like the article said) so Bo Gum as the MC is a win win for them. 

Or maybe it's only on my imagination, hahaha... sorry for ranting..

• Like 19

Hi everyone. I've been on silent lurker mode for the past few days and I noticed people from other social media sites are making their own judgment about our views here on the forum, and for once I just want to respond.

Spoiler

Dear @1234U, personally I appreciate you took the time to write this post here expressing your views instead of not saying it directly to us.This is a public thread, so many people from all sorts of different backgrounds can come here and read our posts (whether they are BoYoo shippers, Bogum fans, Yoojung fans or neither). Everyone will have their own views and will have their own ways of interpreting what kind of relationship Yoojung and Bogum have (eg: platonic, romantic etc.). 

For most of us here, it is almost natural for us to be overanalyzing, overinterpreting, overthinking about pretty much anything related to BoYoo. This is something that we cannot help, because we are very much into this couple. Everytime we discover something related to BoYoo, we have a hard time controlling our emotions, thus the resulting actions (in this context, posts) are a reflection of the emotions. Since we don't want any fanwars, we've certainly learned from the last time.

From what I know, most of us here view BoYoo in a romantic manner. Some think they're already in a relationship, some think they are secretly in love with each other but not in a relationship, etc. But there are also others (including silent lurkers) who view them differently (close friends, oppa-dongsaeng, etc). What we all can agree to is Yoojung and Bogum have an undeniable chemistry, and that they are fond of each other (whether in a platonic or romantic way). 

I understand exactly what your intention is for posting your opinions, so I hope you do not feel so bad. Your intentions are good. I know that you only want people to see BoYoo in a positive way and that you don't want to bring any harm to BoYoo. That is the same for the rest of us as well.  I hope you continue to love BoYoo the way you do. :)

On another note, I strongly agree to have a private chat, just like what @WildDivine69 suggested. You read my mind, I wanted to suggest the same thing. Of course we should stay active here, but I think before we post something here we should really consider what other people's views are. Yes,this is a shipper thread, but we must admit that things we post here can spread to other social media sites (eg: IG, FB, Twitter) like wildfire, and not to mention that this is a public thread that is accessible by anyone. We never know, if what we post here can cause people to have a bad perception towards BoYoo. Everyone's views are different, so we can't expect everyone to be pleased with whatever we post. 

I apologize if I have offended/hurt any party-- my true intention is to clear any misunderstandings, to make us understand each other better. I think in the future we are going to have more people who silently lurk on this thread to voice their opinions, so we must get used to it. 

Whatever it is, we only want the best for BoYoo. So let's try our best to spread only positivity! Much love :heart:

I did not expect Bogum to be the MC for KBS Drama Awards at all! I hope we can still see them interact  :wub: Keeping my hopes up for BoYoo :)

• Like 22

41 minutes ago, b4 said:

Love that BG is hosting the awards...sucks that we don't get to see them sitting/interacting together :tears:Don't these awards shows always have a token female emcee as well. Please please choose YJ if they do.

I too hope that YJ will be the female host and never say never..... it may happen:)

• Like 17

Im little be sad if he become mc of kbs drama award 2016 less opportunity to beg the daesang this year actualy i bet either sjk or pbg for this awards they didnt choose him as mc if there a possibility of wining this awards so that mean the other one is possible for this awards. But who know there something happen a miracle " what if like last year they gave the daesang to 2 person"given to sjk and the other one they make a history they given to kyj.im sure he can hug the 2 of the most important person in his life  reminder  i used the term what if this only scenario.the possible scenario he can hug both of them or he kiss kyj in forehead sorry it just in my delulu mind.

• Like 12

On 11/21/2016 at 7:07 AM, NRGchick said:

Their favourite past time - I can imagine that they would enjoy themselves at a buffet!

My delulu mind is telling me that both of them likes to give a witty answers after MDBC..I just jump and clap from happiness when Yoo Jungie said that he's ideal type loves to eat so they can eat together..They could eat foods good for 10 persons I bet..:joy:EEHHHH but imagining them enjoying eating together makes my heart flutter already...:love:

• Like 18

2 hours ago, NRGchick said:

I just tend to ignore some of the comments made by people who pop in randomly to create some fire. 

Trolls Trolls everywhere...

I would change Sam Nom's question to "Are you a shipper or a troll? Popping up here and there"

Same here chinguya.. i also ignore posts by those people who randomly pop here to create fire. Few posts from them already made me uncomfortable and a bit upset so i remembered them. When i saw they left another post i (tried) prepared myself already it may perhaps be something i will not like. 

I lurk most of the time and post short comments here and there. But i constantly check this thread althroughout the day. i may not agree to all posts, comments, opinions etc but i try to always keep an open mind. I personally believe this is a must whenever you engage in an international community. We all are different people fr different places, different culture, religion and experiences. Not to mention (seriously don't want to include this) different laws we abide. 

Again.. I really appreciate those people who keep our ship sailing with positivity. Names are too many to mention you know who you all are. You just don't know how you all make someone's life a bit happier. And of course, our BoYoo couple who gave us all the feels be it friendship, oppa-dongseng and lovers!

Please count me in if there will be a private group chat. Thanks in advance! :lol:

• Like 24

14 minutes ago, buttercup18 said:

Well then.. i hv to set aside my ego to see my babies sitting next to each other.. but im glad that he will hv the mic... he can express himself more.. and my baby girl will have the freedom to stare at him, so much more than when they were at AAA.. 

And ill be expecting a loootttt of eye contacts between these two.. :wub:

Totally with you ❤️, Yoojung would be so proud and admire her oppa on stage unlimited.  She may sit next to DY and Jinyoung wearing the most stunning dress that drive Bogum crazy on stage :))

• Like 23

3 hours ago, WildDivine69 said:

@peachlover777 Yes, unfortunately they really did.

Edit: It was statutory "r" to be exact. 

And the private chat would basically be for individuals like myself who remember what it's like to be(and have kids close to) YJ and even BG age. If any of you all get an invite, and don't want to participate you're more than welcome to refuse it. I'm confident this thread will continue to move along beautifully for the BoYoo-ers who choose to remain. There will probably be quite a few, a lot actually :) .

I love this thread. Honestly it's been the best shipper's thread I've been on. But I'm not going to PM anyone that goes as far as the above to be disruptive. So to keep myself and possibly others like myself from getting perma-banned, I thinks it's best to have another, more private setting to discuss our OTP.

I don't know whats up with some individuals here....no true shippers were talking about sex or implied anything inappropriate....those who choose to look at what we wrote here as somewhat perverse should get their heads out of the gutter.  Has none of us ever experience crushes/puppy loves when we were a teenager??? Stop trying to pretend that you are so pure and holy.  To those shallow minded and pretentious people, please stop coming here and try to destroy our beautiful ship....to @dani4lane for calling what relationship @superfangermany_stv has with her husband as statutory rape, you owe her an apology....You have no right to judge her......@WildDivine69 If we are forced to have a closed group, please count me in

• Like 24

1 hour ago, b4 said:

Love that BG is hosting the awards...sucks that we don't get to see them sitting/interacting together :tears:Don't these awards shows always have a token female emcee as well. Please please choose YJ if they do.

Yup isn't KBS always have female emcee to accompany the gents? Hopefully YJ can be the emcee for the night too. If we can't see them sitting next to each other at the table please let them be emcees so they can interact together at the podium.

Jebal KBS. Make Youjung as the MC too. *finger crossed*

• Like 19