Desperate Housewives

Guest femme.fatale`

I thought the dad (?) was white because when they show him sipping the glass of wine, the hands are white lol.

But the guy who attacks is black -- WTH?!?

Am I just colorblind?

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the dad (?) was white because when they show him sipping the glass of wine, the hands are white lol.

But the guy who attacks is black -- WTH?!?

Am I just colorblind?

haha yea he's black.

Lynette's sooo awesome. In the last episode, when she tried to be there for Parker at his first day of Kindergarden, she made the coffee spill on her boss's lap.. ahahahaha!

Guest banana_milk

Gosh, more people on soompi should watch this show.

It is soooooooooooo much better than Laguna Beach x 100000000.

:)

for sure! Laguna beach sounds like a stupid typical reality tv show. It's not even reality. I live in the O.C. myself, and I'm pretty sure a lot of it is scripted. That's what i heard, anyway.

George scares me. So do the new neighbors! I want to know their secret!

Guest BayByOjaH

yeah, George is way creepy...and its sad that Bree still doesn't know what he did....now she's even thinking of loving the guy..eeh

i don't like him -.-;;

Guest kittinexjj

im starting to really hate george, first he kills rex and now he gets andrew sent away....><" cant wait to see the next epi.

George is such a loser; omg, he has to be a virgin (sorry if I offended anyone). He seriously is such a deranged psychopath. And I cannot believe Bree has feelings for him... ewwww. She can AND SHOULD do much better; hopefully as the season progresses. George needs to be caught... bleh bleh. Andrew's funny at the dinner table; and that's pretty sad that that's Bree's little orgasmic moan lol. Whatever, it was funny too.

I loved the beginning with Gabrielle causing that prison riot hahah. <33 And I liked how she's so high maintenance with that pervie lawyer guy. The women he represented were soooooo weak-willed, or they're just horny slooooooooooots. Anyhoo..

I hate Susan for driving Zach away; I mean, she knows Mike's looking for him desperately so he could start a relationship but... she's so freakin selfish. It's true what Bree said while rinsing her wine glass, Zach would be SO much better off with people he knew; and he is Mary Alice's son (I know, not biologically, but who cares?). He grew up with them, they helped raise him. He is crazy... and I guess dangerous, since he killed people so coldly... but; I don't know, I don't want to excuse his wrong-doings just bc I sorta sympathize with him but I think I am...

And what's with Edie's little part in the show heh; she's practically nonexistant in the scrip!

And hahah, Mrs. Mulberry got ran over; I feel bad for Lynette when she cried @ nite though; it's sweet and pathetic at the same time. And I honestly love the good guys so much lol; they're better than the women but we know the women more in a way. Hahha...

<333 the ending where the dead lady talked about the good fathers and how they make everyone around them feel secure and happy; and make their wives feel like good mothers. Totally love Lynette's husband. And Gabrielle's husband... awww; he would make a good dad I think.

Guest Chillie

lol the sounds taht bree makes when shes having an orgasm is sooo funnY!!

HAHAHA I AGREE. It was the best part of the whole show last night.

"mmm..... MM!" HAHAHAHA

Guest banana_milk

LOL. that was funny. Andrew is freaking hilarous!

And as i said before, George is one heck of a creep. He freaks me out! Totally psycho.

But I think Susan's selfishness is understandable. I mean, he held her at gunpoint!! It's not like she didn't realize it was wrong either. She felt guilty about it, and most likely, she'll tell Mike by next episode or the one after it.

Kismet! i LOVE lynette's husband! I think he's the best husband in the show. Lynette and her husband have the most stable relationship in my opinion. But Mike is hottest :D

Hahha that was so funny.. mmm.. MM! Love that show! I hate George and I can't believe Bree sent Andrew away.. godddd, over that stupid creep!! Mike's gonna realllllylyllyly hate Susan. She's selfish, but I do see reasons why she wouldn't want him to know.. but still.. Lynette's family is funny..

George should have drowned in the swimming pool. Soon he's going to steal Bree from her friends.

And.. what Susan did with Zach is very selfish.. >_>

Guest Soloist

yea what Susan did with Zach is selfish, but i guess if you think about it, it makes sense for her to do something like that. She's trying to protect her daughter from a person that had held her hostage.

This show is so good! Lynette and Bree are definetly my favorite, they both portray their character's so well.

ahhh...i love andrew! he's so funny! i'm glad that at least andrew can see what a freak george is! except, i am PISSED that he's going back to that camp:(

i loved the ending when mary alice was talking about good fathers! it was so sweet, esp. when lynette's husband tries to comfort her! awwww, he's my favorite!

Archived