Desperate Housewives

Guest femme.fatale`

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest banana_milk

i hate george. He is the creepiest guy ever! And i was so disappointed that Bree actually gave in. Ugh.

I feel bad for Susan! Paul Young was freaky. That knife part!

Guest vincent_c

susan got what she deserved. i hate her character.

baahhh!! i thought george wouldve raped bree and dump his richard simmons.. but nooo =(

Susan looks soo bad when shes crying. Her veins are popping out and its just crazy. She deserves it man...

George is sooooo weirddd.. and Lynette kicks richard simmons.. haha she gave her hubby a golfset xD

Guest KimBoLee

they filmed this at my school

my friends saw Eva Longoria and Carlos

it was interesting

hahaha

i didnt get to see them though

they filmed during classtimes so they dont disturbed, unlike niptuck who just filmed inbetween classtimes and lunch.

that's so rad!

why were they filmin it at ur skewl tho ?

i think gab lost her baby

george is wack !

i thot he was jus gonna negotiate wid that guy but HE WENT bananas!

I knew he was going to do something to the therapist as soon as Bree mentioned the name. What a freak that George is; I thought he would've just beaten the guy up... but no, he resorted to murder~ yet again. I hope Bree realizes eventually how psychotic this guy is, I mean... everything/anyone who stands in his way to get to Bree is dealt with and if she doesn't see it... omg, that's just too sad.

I can't believe she agreed to marry him to begin with, but glad she broke it off, but still! And her daughter's a major ho hahah. I think she looks like a mini-Julie of the OC lol.

And poor Gabrielle...

Guest suejinners

whats with the dude they locked down int he cellar? i missed some episodes so im lost.. but yeah bree needs to stay away from that horny/crazy man

Guest banana_milk

Once again, George is a creep. It's official-- he's psycho. I hope Bree realizes that soon. I can't believe he threw the therapist over the bridge!! Crazy man.

And my heart went out to Gaby. She always made it seem like she didn't care about the baby, but when she asked Bree to get the sonogram? (i think that's what it's called. Forgive me, I'm dumb :)), you can see she really cared.

I'm starting to like Susan less. She was my favorite character, I can't believe she gave in to Carl. Yuck. He's so weird-- he's in love with SUsan, yet he goes to Edie. I don't understand him.

^ That was so nasty; who the heck goes back to her husband just because she's broken up? That shows that she really cared for Mike, *roll eyes*. HONESTLY. Horny much? But it looks like Carl still cares for her, but he was a jerk wasn't he? I wonder how their relationship's going to develop... And why the heck is Edie dating him? That's narsty too.

Guest KimBoLee

the characters do such "bad" and "annoying" things but i can't see to hate them

george is creepy but his creepiness is interesting... hahaha

Guest KimBoLee

finally bree is over him !

he's a psycho! i knew he was gna make her wear the ring

what a Ferreeak!

i actually thot gabby was gettin abducted or somethin ! haha

this is gettin better n better

Guest dysfunkti0nal

LoL..Bree was testing George when she danced with that guy and he failed so miserably at it. I'm glad shes done with him..but looking at the preview of the next episode it seems like he never gives up.

The guy who took Gabby away was creepy..I thought he was going to kill her lol.

Guest changsta

LOVE this showw. i have the 1st season on dvd!! hahah. but i hope george dies. he's a frek! seriouslyyy... he's a maniac. umm ... i can't wait for next week's episode.. the last 5 min are supposed to be a thriller!!??? lol.. hahhaha

xoxo

Guest __laine

i LOVED this week's episode. especially when linette's co-worker "kidnapped" her kids and that psycho neighbor started attacking him. HAHAH. i cracked up soo hard on that part.

hate george. what a psycho... i think bree is opening up now after that dinner scene. but from the looks of the next episode, it looks like bree is going to be kidnapped and uh other stuff done to her?

my favorite desperate housewife used to be bree but shes such an idiot so now its linette.

Archived