Desperate Housewives

Guest femme.fatale`

i know who died. i read a spoiler on a blog. wouldn't dare post it here though.

it's been said in the news that orson's character does not die... that leaves bree or karl.

i'm dying to find out who killed the coffee house girl & attempted to murder Julie. it's a guy, who chews gum and is taller than Julie. my bets are on the dad...

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest x3Julie

^ I read spoilers on who died too.. I hope the spoilers arent correct :(

I think its the dad also, but maybe that would be to obvious so who knows lol

• 4 months later...
Guest brianb032

^Eddie definitely did it. The moment he brought flowers out of the car I knew the hooker was dead (along with whoever else he wanted to garner attention and "love" from).

Guest MissBoAngel

Why is this thread so dead ?

Anyways, I really loved yesterday's episode .. it's been a while since we've had a good one.

The season finale better be juicy.

Btw, Did we ever find out how Mary Alice really died ?

Guest Exquoise

oh my gosh, last episode was soooo good. I feel really bad for Eddie though :( I hope he doesn't do anything to Lynnette or anyone! ughhhh

it's hard to say where I stand about the whole "Eddie" situation, im just dying for someone to realize what's going on and it seems like Lynette will be the one to realize it. can't wait for the next episode~

I'm afraid that he would do something to her, making a risk of killing two bodies instead of one. it seems like no matter how nice they are towards him, it doesnt mean that he would consider it and murder them.

Guest bk.

oh my gosh, last episode was soooo good. I feel really bad for Eddie though :( I hope he doesn't do anything to Lynnette or anyone! ughhhh

I agree.. that part with Susan was really sad.

I'm guess the plot is going to progress on to Lynette calmly confronting Eddie (and him breaking down or something like that).

There's so much killing...even for Des. Housewives...;;;

oh dear, last episode was so scary!

The guy Sam, who's child of Rex Van Der Kamp. he thinks that since he's a son of his dad, he could belong to where he is now. I mean Bree is not even his mother, he's treatning her with giving him her company and all she worked up with will be gone. what a jerk. I want to kick him in the face and kill him. but then there hasnt been a challenge that Bree cannot handle.

and then Danny's father, he's even worse than Sam, threatning to kill his mother and him, to make him a bomb to save the planet. how is he saving the planet when he's killing people and such?

omg what do you think Eddie would do to Lynette? I am afraid. XD he kills people because they rejects him or chooses something else.

Guest MissBoAngel

If Eddie kills Lynette ................. at least that'll make something interesting for this season finale .

Guest bbylove*

Theres no way in hell Eddie is going to murder Lynette .... RIGHT!?

I'm sure Lynette isn't going to back down without a huge fight at first at least

Guest cpark1430263252

who is the new neighbor?? he looks so familiar but i don't remember!

final episode was goood, esp when angie made the detonator the bomb!

the new neighbor is the guy with the child. the boy that thought he killed his own sister. Paul Young is his name I read on Wiksteria Lane, that he hopes to cause trouble on Wisteria Lane again ever since Nicollette Sheridan departed the show from the fifth season.

suddenly im going to miss angie. she was cute in her way. she was smart though, really smart that was unexpected.

Im disappointed at Bree, I thought she would fight until the end. she made Orson go to jail, serve for what she did but he didnt let Andrew do it XD aish, now I know why he's upset.

the season final, oh wow. I wonder who this family is. could it be Susan and Mike? I mean MJ has blonde hair O_O it might be him.

Guest cpark1430263252

oh mary alice's husband? man, i remember their faces but not their stories

but yeah totally agree with you on bree

angie will be missed too~

and that was what i was thinking too about the kid situation, susan and mike..hm

yea i totally agree the kid could be MJ

i can't believe that Paul Young is back, I wonder why.

Angie kicked butt!!! she's awesome! good for her. she's smart~ im going to miss her character a lot, she's like my favorite! it sucks that the parents and son had to be separated ><

i'm curious to find out what's going to happen to the new song & Bree's family. or the friendship btw Bree & Gabrielle.

Guest abitofsugar

i'm confused. i didn't get the whole nurse who died and priest telling about something bad that happened that the nurse kept a secret. anyone care to explain?

Archived