[THE OFFICIAL] BLΛƆKPIИK (블랙핑크) THREAD / BORN PINK World Tour

kimlees

LISA participates in Happy Bean's Regular Savings Campaign "Supporting children's future"

Lisa says, "I wish children can run around and play as much as they can in a better educational background and dream about the future freely. I want to help support many children's future"

Spoiler

E_NmPb6UcAU2Ebg?format=jpg&name=medium
E_NmPb7VQAIn7qk?format=jpg&name=mediumE_NmPb8UYCU8kwF?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

E_NmPcGUUAkX8y2?format=jpg&name=medium

Lisa: “Hello, this is Lisa. I have some good news for everyone. I made a small 'bean' account for kids around the globe. The account will help kids live in a better environment. I'll cheer for everyone so that everyone is happier, please give it lots of attention.” 

YouTube Announces BLACKPINK’s Lisa’s “Lalisa” MV Has Officially Broken Solo Artist Record For 24-Hour Views

“Following the explosive popularity of the “LALISA” music video from a Thai-born singer of K-Pop group Blackpink, the Prime Minister has expressed his appreciation for the representation of Thai culture in the MV”