[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

7 minutes ago, polar15 said:

I really like this HJ photo. So elegant and beautiful. Goddess is she  :wub:It's like wedding dress. 

Btw, i just notice or anyone maybe also notice. Our couple did not have their handphone in their hand on last event. 

Let's count down to MBC awards 

And don't forget to keep vote on our couple 

@polar15 No doubt, HHJ really is a goddess. :heart:I noticed that too! During the Burberry event and Master VIP premiere, I didn't see any photos of them holding their phones. Maybe because they were in the same event. Hmmmm... who knows right? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

Hi, this is my first post here.

Just want to remind all Jongjoo Shippers to VOTE for MBC Drama Awards 2016. That's our main priorities right now as the voting will close at 5 P.M KST, 26 DECEMBER 2016. (3 days left)

We need to see those 2 lovely human beings on stage in one frame as they are so hard to be captured :phew:

sTd0GUG.png

pic cr: DC

Based on an article yesterday >> http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002578843

It said there were strong competition between Uee x Lee Seo Jin & Lee Jong Suk x Han Hyo Joo to win the best couple.

Sooooo.....please keep on VOTING for MBC Drama Awards 2016 > Best Drama - W & Best Couple - LJS x HHJ. Just these remaining 3 days:)

Anyway, Jongjoo Shippers fighting!!!

Edited by clyne
  • Like 13

One more week to the MBC Drama Awards :wub:Keep on voting, everyone!!!

I hardly ever ship drama OTP couples, but these two look so completely and utterly real. Sometimes I wish they will make the dream announcement soon, so that I can retire from shipping earlier ;)

Merry Christmas to those celebrating!

• Like 16

Kang Dong-won, Han Hyo-joo sign on for manhunt thriller Golden Slumber

By girlfriday | dramabeans 

KangDongWon_HanHyoJoo1.jpg

This’ll be quite the lineup for the new film remake of Golden Slumber, a thriller based on the Isaka Kotaro novel of the same name that follows the harrowing chase of an everyman wrongfully accused of assassinating the prime minister. Kang Dong-won (Master) has signed on to headline, and Han Hyo-joo (Love, Lies) is confirmed to co-star after taking a break from films for most of the year to do the drama W–Two Worlds.

The remake will be directed by Noh Dong-seok (Boys of Tomorrow) and tells the story of an average deliveryman who gets framed for the assassination of the newly elected prime minister. He’s the innocent patsy in a massive conspiracy, but the evidence against him is so overwhelming that he’s forced to run for his life. The suspenseful story follows his first 48 hours on the run, as he searches for the true culprit and the powerful people who have conspired to pin the murder on him.

KimEuiSung_KimSungKyun_KimDaeMyung1.jpg
Kim Eui-sung, Kim Sung-kyun, Kim Dae-myung

Kang Dong-won will headline as the deliveryman, and Han Hyo-joo will play his old college classmate who now works as a radio reporter. Aw, and she’ll be reuniting with her W dad Kim Eui-sung (Yourself and Yours, Train to Busan), cast to play a mysterious man who helps Kang Dong-won. Misaeng’s Kim Dae-myung (Pandora, The Last Princess) will play another college friend of Kang’s, who was in a band with him during their school days and now works as a divorce attorney. And Kim Sung-kyun (Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, Detective Hong Gil-dong) has been cast as a computer repairman. Is he also a hacker on the side? Because that could be useful to a man framed for treason.

I just like the idea of Kang Dong-won and Kim Dae-myung being in a college rock band—where’s that movie? Okay, so an Enemy of the State-style manhunt sounds pretty cool too, especially with the condensed time element of the story. There’s nothing like a good fugitive action thriller to get the heart pumping.

Golden Slumber plans to start filming early in the new year, for a 2017 release.

Via Sports Chosun

• Like 21

stage_main.jpg?type=w1200%EC%9D%B4%EC%A2%85%EC%84%9D_8.jpg?type=w1200

CHRISTMAS MESSAGE from LeeJongSuk

오늘은 아직 내일보다 젊기에 
현재 영화 촬영에 한창일 배우 이종석
(하하하..)

올해 MBC 드라마 'W'에서 많은 사랑을 받으며
'강철 신드롬'을 일으킨 바 있죠~

보고픈 강철 대표님.. 
당장이라도 현실세계로 소환시키고 싶은 마음뿐입니다 

Today is still younger than tomorrow
Actor Lee Jong-suk
(Hahaha..)

This year's MBC drama 'W' received a lot of love
I have caused 'Kang Chul syndrome'

CEO Kang Chul...
I just want to recall it to the real world right now! ♥

Google translate

Credit as tagged: http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=5915346&memberNo=33889228

• Like 12