[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Hey guys...really need you guys help me...did anyone of you purchase W DVD from Yes24 website? Or have purchase b4 from Yes24... Coz I planning to buy the DVD... did this website provides overseas shipping? Coz I jz now research Innolife website it selling based on USD which is much more expensive... 

• Like 4

@greenyjunior OMG thank you so much!!! Not only did you ever so kindly scan those beautiful pictures for those of us who are still waiting and those of us who can't get a copy, I could tell you painstakingly made sure the scans were done perfectly. 

Such a perfect couple. I love them and I love looking at their genuine happiness when in each other's company. Thanks again!

• Like 18

Hello everyone! I just finished Two Worlds / W just this week and all I can say that it is DAEBAK! I just can't find the words to say regarding our HONEY COUPLE. It feels like I am fallin' in love as I see them fall with each other :wub:...It's like seeing a beautiful story unfold in front of our eyes and anticipating or rather waiting what  would happen next. Every time I see them all lovey-dovey in the BTS I really like to squeeeeeal~ like crazy. hihihi. Whew! I never knew that such drama would reveal some behind-the-scenes as generous as this!

I would like to share some of my insights on some BTS scenes like in the restaurant date:

What I'd like to point out is that LJS has some enlightenment on the ' variables' ( I don't know if this is really part of the script - I never heard him say this in the drama). The conversation between the director ( I think? Please correct me on this) and Sukkie goes like this [ the ones on the brackets are my thoughts]:

D: When a variable changes. Of course things will be different.
LJS: There's a message contained within it.  (He looks at HHY as he was saying these things. Whew... our Sukkie ponders on the message of the writers]
D: It's an important one
LJS: When a variable appears, the direction of one's life changes. ( He is still looking at HHY. Just observe his reaction when D said something...Is this the reason  why you said you have LOST DIRECTION regarding you're IDEAL TYPE?)
D: Like how I met you... Romantic huh? (You can see Sukkie looking down from his forward DIRECTION and rubbing his ears, I bet it's all red..I think he was quite flustered or embarrased like a lil' boy at what the D said..ahahaha)
LJS: It's romantic ( He admitted it was really romantic... Thanks to someone played cupid.;))
HHY: That thrills me. ( She looks serious and into her 'sad' character as she said this. I wonder if she understood what just happened between D and LJS convo. HAHAHAHA)

That's all I think I can share. I hope someone does ENG trans on the press con on two worlds and interviews... Thanks ! Ciao. :blush:

• Like 21

@lovely_skham Thanks for sharing your latest thoughts re: the events from the last 2 weeks. I share that same gut feeling you were talking about. I can't seem to shake it, no matter what. And with every reveal it only gets stronger.

@greenyjunior Million thanks for sharing the goodies from that photo essay!

Yay for 200 pages of responsible and reasonable shipping! Keep it up & Happy JongJoo shipping everyone!

• Like 16

To see how truly compatible they are with each other 

http://www.astrology.com/love/compatibility/pisces-virgo.html

" What’s the best aspect of the Virgo-Pisces relationship? It’s their complementary and harmonious attitude toward one another. The overall empathy and commitment these two Signs value in a relationship is what will keep the ties strong and long lasting. Everyone will be envious of their devotion to one another, as well as to their friends and the community"

Really our JongJoo
"
Virgo can help Pisces fulfill dreams and ambitions and give them the tools they need to turn ideas into reality. Virgo will provide a solid, steady base for the more emotional and intuitive Fish. On the other hand, Pisces offers a gentle touch, kindness and an emotional depth that Virgo appreciates. "

• Like 11

23 minutes ago, greenyjunior said:

These pictures really looks like my scan. :dissapointed:

yeah but everyone on twitter knows that all the w photo scans rn own by greenyjunior, gomawo for the pics greeny-ssi. such an amazing teasers before the blueray things :mrgreen:

u guys so wise and kindhearted. bless u all and have a good day.  :heart:

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, greenyjunior said:

These pictures really looks like my scan. :dissapointed:

These are for sure your pictures!!!! Thanks for your hard work:)

Collage cr.: IG jaegerjs

Photo Essay cr::@soompi.greenyjunior

• Like 12

24 minutes ago, xinwen said:

yeah but everyone on twitter knows that all the w photo scans rn own by greenyjunior, gomawo for the pics greeny-ssi. such an amazing teasers before the blueray things :mrgreen:

u guys so wise and kindhearted. bless u all and have a good day.  :heart:

@greenyjunior On tumblr also you've been given credit :)

• Like 6