[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

3 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

If cont like that...I guess that the staff might turn their ins into private...so from that moment onwards it will more hard for us to know their news.... please think it seriously!! Becoz of 1 action it spoil all the fandom! 

that will be big disadvantageous to us... who will share their news if not them who is closely work and live near HHJ and LJS... PLEASE THINK IT SERIOUSLY... DONT BE SELFISH...

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, gogogirl26 said:

just want to know,,, anyone warn that account? if anyone would do that, just suggest him/her to send a message to their follower not to share it or repost it anyway... just stop and delete the post... suddenly i had bad feeling after reading previous post..

some people was give it know, but already there is a repost. I don't know what that account

• Like 4

About the naver search...is true...coz I get the news from honey couple chinese site...one of the Chinese who always check our couple news from korean website...and tonight when she searching news about JS n HJ.. and the news about them staying same hotel at Japan appear under Naver... it appear in the comment form..I guess the korean fans saw it at ins and spread it to korean site...

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, wildaffairs said:

Sorry it is my fault for sharing that info here. In future I am not going to post ANYTHING that will invade their privacy ANYMORE. I will be more careful from now. So to that IG owner, please remove it before it gets worse.

no, I think it's just your analyzed. I noticed that picture and location before you show us. we all agree with your statement. We all realized this from last night, but no one from our to show up that analyzed at social media. so far we've been trying to protect them privacy and I respect of you all be a shippers logically. I don't know why the Ig owner know about that. I don't know if the Ig owner saw this thread last night

• Like 10

@Loyal_ss520 no they have not deleted it, I have reported it and when you do, it doesn't show on your normal tagging but if you actually go into the account they still have it on there. About Naver, lets cross our fingers that it rests in the comment section and doesn't spread because I really don't want them to answer to anyone regarding this. It is a pity that people will throw out common sense and simple decency for people and because they are celebrities doesn't mean its okay

@wildaffairs I agree that would be best for everyone to do. If it has to do with their privacy then lets not play around with it.

@skittles87 I cant begin to tell you how upset I am right now. 

• Like 12

hi everyone....honestly i just refresh this thread for these past few days. seems there is a roller coaster around here (about the fan meeting and the probability LJS and HHJ might spend some quality time in Tokyo) and the BTS :wub: and also on IG which is a concern for now.I don't want to analyze more...because everyone have given the analysis and i am not good at doing it lol but i am happy and glad that i can read some update here hehehe.

About the photo on the IG from the fans i think maybe they just too happy to know that LJS and HHJ maybe spending time together and hyperactively post the photo (there might be or might be no tendency to make other shipper jealous) but i agree that it was crossing the line for privacy. if you have IG maybe just spamming the post with 'please deleted the photo etc etc etc' lol or DM'ing the IG owner and try to kind  of engage she/he/kiddo into some conversation and explaining things that the photo need to be turned down (anyone with good communication skills)

and about the constant war with other shipper...why somehow i find that the sooo called fans might be a hater actually and try to cause some chaos and make our honey couple look bad??? but maybe i am just thinking too far. anyway hope everything wil be just fine. both the staff and our honey couple will not affected by this thing.

fyuhhh maybe this is the longest post that i write...khekhekhe sorry btw

edit: just found out the pic already deleted :D

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

About the naver search...is true...coz I get the news from honey couple chinese site...one of the Chinese who always check our couple news from korean website...and tonight when she searching news about JS n HJ.. and the news about them staying same hotel at Japan appear under Naver... it appear in the comment form..I guess the korean fans saw it at ins and spread it to korean site there....

BTW that the two.worlds.w ins has deleted the post... nway thank you for doing it... 

from originally pic of ig i think not yet, I always checked that ig account

• Like 3

Oh no...I just realizes that I cannot see it bcoz I report tht post... sorry for giving u guys wrong information... and smone mention me that...this post also being repost by love_couple_korean_stars and I also have make a report to that account to... 

I think better we report tht post...so that INS can remove it...since the owner of the post doesn't listen to us....let the official take action...

And now I jz pray hard that our Honey will be safe and enjoying their life...please don't hurt them...

• Like 13

Look alike the owner is Indonesian people,  and based on the comment they said the owner is already sleeping,  because tomorrow she/he has go to school..  I already leave comment too to take out the photo use Indonesian language,  hopefully when she wake up tomorrow she will immediately delete the post.. I think I need to delete my post about HHJ staff too,  I'm sorry because I'm the one who post that photo at here.. Sorry everyone.. :tears:

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, jejuhallabong said:

Look alike the owner is Indonesian people,  and based on the comment they said the owner is already sleeping,  because tomorrow she/he has go to school..  I already leave comment too to take out the photo use Indonesian language,  hopefully when she wake up tomorrow she will immediately delete the post.. I think I need to delete my post about HHJ staff too,  I'm sorry because I'm the one who post that photo at here.. I'm wanna crying because of this.. Sorry everyone.. :tears:

originally picture in first account isn't Indonesian people, the account reposting second account is Indonesian people.

for information, Ig owner Indonesian people has been deleted that pic  :rolleyes: but origanally pict has not been deleted

i think why HHJ's staff deleted the location because there a fan commented on her Ig to ask HHJ and LJS in there same hotel

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Really disappointing after reading the news about the two.worlds.w ins account sharing about JS n HJ stay in same hotel....this action is so SELFISH!!! tht fans is jz only care about his/her joy without think about JS n HJ point of view... jz like lovely_skham say respect their privacy... what did u earn after exposing it?? Jz bcoz u wan get more likes for that post? BTW bcoz of tht...now this news has spread to Korea fans and it has become got topic under Naver search...and I also start to worry about them... will this news affect them??? Coz it will bcm harder for them as it will increase more eyes(media) in monitoring them.... I really really hope that it will not affect...I really wan to protect them... please if that INS owner(w.two.worlds) read this...can you please delete that post and rethink back the way u support them...izit good for them or jz only u? Please be a rational, understanding fans...idols always need fans that give them support not stress!!! They also human...they need privacy...and jz like us....imagine we stole ur privacy...how do u feel....

I agree with what you and @lovely_skham have said. A true fan would not post this for the sake of sharing his/her joy. You don't have to be a die hard fan to have some common sense. I believe that the name of that Instagram account shouldn't even be mentioned. It's like making it even more public and interesting for desperate obsessive people. And giving scoops to tabloids it's just low. Is there an IT guy/girl here who is able to track down the IP address or the country? Just saying...

If we have to worry now about what we write here then that is not good. And now they will have to be extra careful regarding their actions and words. I hope that that reckless person's actions will not harm them or their friendship, bond, whatever it may be. 

I'm sorry dear moderator but I really loathe people who harm or sell info about other people for their 5 minutes of fame.

• Like 16

@wildaffairs it's not your fault, you did your best as a detective in this forum and I think you made the right choice when share your opinion your analysis your detective in this forum, because this place is a gathering place for jongjoo shipper ..please do not be sad girls, and don't stop to give your opinion your analysis because me and maybe all members in here really helped with your effort, i’m appreciate that..:)

• Like 19

Hi everyone, I've been a silent reader for a while and I really like the way you guys analyzed and discussed this ship (very mature and realistic) . But now because of this stupid action, I think I need to say some words. I already read your warning comments on that ig account and as I see how the owner answered, I can tell that she's so fk stubborn and ignorant, so I think that u guys don't need to waste your time posting the warnings, just go straight reporting that account or that pic (and other account reposting it). I already used all my 3 ig account to report it, hope this can help 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Really disappointing after reading the news about the two.worlds.w ins account sharing about JS n HJ stay in same hotel....this action is so SELFISH!!! tht fans is jz only care about his/her joy without think about JS n HJ point of view... jz like lovely_skham say respect their privacy...

Please be a rational, understanding fans...idols always need fans that give them support not stress!!! They also human...they need privacy...and jz like us....imagine we stole ur privacy...how do u feel....

Already as celebrities, they don't have much private moments to themselves. If we really want our ship to sail, we need to give our JongJoo the space and time for love to not just bloom but flourish. As their most ardent supporters, we should not be invasive and demand answers. (And they don't owe us that!) That is the sure thing that will leech the sweetness and romance from any budding relationship. Let's NOT sink our ship!

• Like 20

Unfortunately this kind of situation also affects the integrity of this thread. We now have proof that someone from this thread or a lurker who read our posts is using them to promote certain things that may or may not be true. If it happened once it can happen again. This might make us think twice before sharing something and can even make us suspects. 

Is there a way to isolate this thread from outsiders? 

I remember reading in the W Two Worlds thread that some members were saying that they found their posts and thoughts posted in other sites. What if our thread and some of our posts share the same fate? Is there a way to insure that what happens in the JongJoo thread stays in the JongJoo thread?

Maybe I take things a bit too far and worry a bit too much, but call me protective, I just want to know if there is a way to protect the lovely people we ship, this thread and our thoughts. Food for thought. :(

• Like 14