[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

4 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

Why??! Why did she have to wear a black Burberry trench coat just like LSJ? She must've known what he wore to the airport. Not that I am complaining , but what a tease!! And I like it! 

i'am thinking so... why she choose the coat? are HJ dunno what JS airport fashion? or it just COINCIDENCE?

BUT THEY LIKE WEARING COUPLE COAT... love itt :heart: #mydelulu...

5 minutes ago, starfield said:

@gogogirl26 Yes they do both still represent the brand :) But neither has done a CF for Burberry, and I think they should! Not that many people possess their long, straight and slender legs and pretty much turn the airport shots into catwalk runway photos :wub:

i will like it so much.. if it become true just imagine it make my smile :blush: and will wait for CF making for sure...

• Like 10

I am back from my "mong" moment.

Assaaaaa! Thank you for all the report about HHJ heading to Tokyo, Japan. I was smiling so wide and thanks god, no one saw me. They might be think I am crazy. Ahaaa..

And.. And.. And.. The FM is tomorrow, HHJ departed to Japan this morning. My hope still high. Uyeaaaahhh..

Anwy, about the same coat. I want to think realistic for it. Can her stylist team chose it for her? I mean, did she choose it by herself or smthg?

Ahhh.. Okay, the most important thing is my favorite couple currently in the same city. It made my day.

Please let me enjoy this moment.. Like Katy Perry said.. Tomorrow's unspoken and yesterday's history.. Haha.. What happened with me. I am really sorry, I am just too happy.. ><

I'll be waiting patiently, for the time when they reveal they're together. (^/\^)

Hope my heart can hold it..

• Like 18

37 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

Caption: Hahahaha :D:D It's hot today

Someone is hella happy, I wish he wouldn't flip the camera, he looks better with his mole on the other side. Dunno just a personal preference for me. Its really good seeing him laughing with the staff. 

Wow. He is super happy today. :glasses:

I wonder why??? LOL.:heart:

Seems excited about something too. :grimace:

Whatever it is, it makes me happy seeing him being this way~~~

Edited by silentlydreaming1209
  • Like 14

@starfield My instagram will be on standby for any goods we see today. I'm hoping for a late night dinner perhaps. A photoshoot will take what maybe 8 hours depending on how quick and then LJS isn't doing much today judging from his IG. He probably is just doing a tour and having fun with his staff. By the way thanx for gracing us with your presence lol. 

@tikhagahara Honestly this is the happiest Ive ever seen him. He usually will get into a rut, where he literally is absent from sns for weeks maybe posting things here and there and that is quite forced. He will typically take VIP routes, he doesn't really want to be seen so everything is very hush hush. Sometimes even when he is abroad, fans will be waiting and we are very lucky that he posts even one thing. So this is extremely rare to see in a long time fan :)

@bellalizzie Hmmmm a photoshoot...... I wouldnt expect it nor do I have high hopes or any hope for that matter. Im just happy they are breathing the same air hahaha

• Like 24

32 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

@bellalizzie I think these are times where I wish LJS's Instagram had a temporary glitch where his geographical information turned on lol. but I think its nice to know they could be out and about. They may have a coincidental run in like in 2 days 1 night kinda feel. I laughed so hard during that episode haha. Well see, I think the more we expect it than things don't turn our way but if we just wait patiently and let fate ride itself out than good things will happen. :) Which has happened so many times where the thread goes through its ups and downs but with a little understanding and patience it always gets back on track. 

What are the odds that two co-stars happen to be in the same city at the same time. Who are extremely close to one another and so is their staff that they don't happen to have lunch or eat dinner. I feel a little "New York" happening as well. So I am ready for whatever will happen. By the way about the trench coats just so you know I have never seen him wear a Burberry Trench coat since his photoshoot for Burberry back in March, even at the Burberry London fashion show he only wore Burberry at the show. So it was amusing and interesting to see him wear it this weekend. Now whether that has anything to do with HHJ that remains to be seen. I am just going to smile with you all and twiddle my thumbs.

I know! I know! I don't want to get my hopes high either, I'm afraid I'll be dissapointed.

Just we'll see. I'll wait patiently, or not :lol:

• Like 11

can someone read japanese? really curios where he was... :sweatingbullets: hope it can be a hint:sweatingbullets:

edit : can post the picture :bawling: i just notice that there were building with japanese character on the video maybe it was show name of the place or something

edit 2 : finally can upload it kyaa~~~

• Like 10