[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

14 minutes ago, lainey98 said:

Q. Won’t you ever fall in love for real with the actresses you acted with?
A. Although there would be moments when you get an illusion that you are falling in love, please try to think… You are surrounded by tens of staff, it is impossible. (Fan adds: He answered so seriously haha; yes, please don’t fall in love~)

(translation by hitoritabi on tumblr) 

hmmm... I don't know what to feel about his answer.. 

I saw this fan account on Instagram and I was like ....... then I saw someone mentioned on twitter that another source says that he says it is difficult to fall in love, not impossible........ I guess it could be a case of difference in interpretation and translation again. Guess we will have to wait till some fans who went to the Osaka FM post a detailed write up before we can confirm what he actually said. 

• Like 12

33 minutes ago, lainey98 said:

A. Although there would be moments when you get an illusion that you are falling in love, please try to think… You are surrounded by tens of staff, it is impossible. (Fan adds: He answered so seriously haha; yes, please don’t fall in love~)

ohh yeahh I just read that little part, I don't know what to think about it :vicx: another translation is almost similar, just change the part of "it's impossible" to "it's difficult" in fact I don't know if that changes the meaning of his statement. :dissapointed:

We need to analyze as soon as possible !!! :D

okay. I'm more relaxed, I think it was the best answer he could give !! otherwise there would be a lot of chaos, everyone would wonder who could be the "girl" lol

i'm so proud of my boy!!! hahaha...  he thinks before answering, even complicated questions, to avoid all kinds of speculation. GOOD JOB JONGSUK! :D

• Like 13

Regarding his FM, I personally think he is playing safe with this type of answer. If he did admit to it there would be a raging war of ships as to who it will be. And so many follow up questions would be asked. I wouldn't put too much thoughts to it. A number of actors and actresses have denied stuff like this but still have dated in private. I've notice a few in the japanese industry, i think korean industry maybe like this as well. 

• Like 13

19 minutes ago, smileyz said:

SELF CALM EFFECT: wells, at least he is trying to protect his co stars. it probably helps to prevent rumors from flowing and attacking both of them●□●

Uhhh oh if that was his intention then I'd prefer a flat-out answer "I don't know" or "No I don't think so" or "Not yet",... rather than his mentioning about the illusion of love. That part made me feel quite unsettling 'cause it didn't sound like a made-up excuse to me, he seemed rather honest, like he was sharing a very personal experience that did happen in the past.

I seriously need a thorough analysis like, RIGHT NOW because I don't know what to feel about this gosh

• Like 12

1 minute ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

I know that many of you will sad after read about the fans account stating that "it's impossible for JS to falling in love with an actress"

At first when I saw this, I also have the same reaction like u all...but that last for 5 min...after that I start thinking this ans is the best ans for him to respond to that question...as it's impossible for him to say "Yes, I'll" n this will cause trouble for him and also that actress(any actress that act with him) please remember that JS job is actor and he need act with many many actress..imagine if he say yes then it mean everytime he act he will fall in love... so don't get influence by his ans tonight...jz think it logically n u will understand him.... 

i agree with you oh mai. for example, u wouldn't expect him to answer like this: "Yes, i would fall in love with the actresses." it will sound so weird of him to say that. Secondly, he is rational in the sense that his profession shouldn't mix work and feelings to be involved due to the acting. Hence, as an actor, he ought to give a logical answer to that question. Secondly, if he said that he would fall in love with the actresses, it would give him the reputation that he fall in love easily like a small kid. His answer is professional and let's not worry and support jongjoo okays. this probably the only answer that can prevent rumors from attacking him and costars too. :)))

• Like 19

20 minutes ago, lainey98 said:

he simply answered like that because he knew that he would be attacked many other questions, if he answered 'yes i'll'. And will be the next question 'who is she?' or 'your co-star which?" and many questions are difficult to answer. I guess, he avoids additional questions

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, jhamiessi said:

Yeah i saw this too on my twitter and i was like "ouch" especially the word "illusion" and like i had a flashbacks of all the BTS that they have  but heyy on a lighter note i'll just think he's protecting someone lol but still siggggh 

BUT I STILL SHIP OMG JONGJOO FOREVS HAHA

It is hard to say but during the last fanmeet in Seoul, he has avoided answering the question when asked about his ideal type. And this time he answered with "it is impossible". I think questions related to his relationship will not be answered in a fanmeet. It is unlike during magazine interview when he can answer questions (after giving much thoughts to it)   

• Like 12

I wonder why the MC gave him that kind of question in his FM, usually they just aks abt hiss ideal girlfriend or who he wants to work with right? I believe they've never asked him this question before. And I'm sure he's alr known abt question would be asked in FM before, or maybe, he added this question himself, to prevent some rumours abt dating while they're filming,  which is considered not professional 

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

I know that many of you will sad after read about the fans account stating that "it's impossible for JS to falling in love with an actress"

At first when I saw this, I also have the same reaction like u all...but that last for 5 min...after that I start thinking this ans is the best ans for him to respond to that question...as it's impossible for him to say "Yes, I'll" n this will cause trouble for him and also that actress(any actress that act with him) please remember that JS job is actor and he need act with many many actress..imagine if he say yes then it mean everytime he act he will fall in love... so don't get influence by his ans tonight...jz think it logically n u will understand him.... 

ok i wont over react about his answer now.thank you . at first impression to his answer really its hurts .but further realization and understanding on his situation as an actor i think you are right here.. i just want now to dance,, cheer up cheer up :rolleyes:..  arggghhhh i cant sleep now..

• Like 8

i have something that i feel very curious about. LJS is very straight forward to give brief answers during interviews but surprisingly, for this question, he was so serious about it. I wonder what makes him feel a need to answer this question whereby he could simply skip or change the topic to prevent news and rumors. 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, monkeygirl132 said:

I'm sorry but the question is "Won't you fall in love", it means the future tense, not the past tense?

Haha, if it's translated exactly, I have nothing to say!

hahaha he doesn't want to fall in love in the future, because right now is in love with "someone else"? hahaha... just kidding!!! lol 

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, chelsita said:

hahaha he doesn't want to fall in love in the future, because right now is in love with "someone else"? hahaha... just kidding!!! lol 

Yes yes, that's what I understand. And now I know why he's so serious, he wants to make a claim or a promise

Damm now I want that question is translated exactly as what I understand! 

• Like 9

Translation from the chinese words in the post: It is been long awaited fan meeting in Japan and the atmosphere is awesome Let's get high too for the next Tokyo Fan Meeting!

Original Japanese Text from the Official Twitter: 久しぶりの日本でのファンミ、盛り上がりましたね♪ 次は東京で盛り上がりましょう!

Chinese Translation by 阿眠/aki : 久违的在日本的fan meeting、气氛真是热烈呢♪ 接下来在东京也一起high吧!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, lainey98 said:

Suddenly I want to cry reading this ... is it over? My jongjoo? 

• Like 4

Is it an answer for 1 million likes? Why all of sudden that question is asked? Maybe YG notice something that can harm JS popularity then through this question make everything clear? 

Yeahhh.... its kinda dissapointing for all JS shipper. i'm a half belief him cz entertainment live are so complicated

• Like 10

Well, I thought tonight would be a peaceful night for honey shippers apart from looking at pictures from Jong suk's FM. But alas came the sensitive question. Apparently, the question came from a fan, not the MC.  I understand all of us would be  :o by his answer and probably have a nagging feeling in our hearts, me too. But after I have calmed down, I asked myself, is the translated fan account 100% accurate in bringing out what he actually meant. Even if it is 100% accurate, given that it is a FM, an occasion specially for fans, he definitely cannot answer yes. He should know how almost the whole world wants him and HJ to date, given the million likes on the back hug photo. So he can't answer yes, that would send both fans and shippers crazy. If JS and HJ are really dating, I don't think they would want to disclose their relationship at a FM. Given how honest Jong Suk is, I feel that the answer he has said is the best that he can give given the circumstances. Hope we can get a video of this, though it would be very difficult as I believe filming is strictly prohibited during Japanese FM and concerts. If not let's wait for other fan accounts on this. I will still keep on supporting our dear honey couple as I believe what I see from their bts are not just illusions. Gosh, it is so late now. Dear fellow shippers, goodnight from my side of the world!  

• Like 21

1 hour ago, lainey98 said:

There's a major difference between this question vs. asking for his ideal type. For his ideal type, he can answer according to his own preference. But as a public figure, to answer this question (mixing up his personal life with his work), his answer has to consider the well-being of his professionalism, his agency, his team of staff and also his co-stars. I'm pretty sure he gave a lot of thought into answering this to stop any unnecessary suspicion. 

Also, the way the translation is written... I found his answer is very generic. He pointed out "...you get an illusion that you are falling in love, please try to think… You are surrounded by tens of staff, it is impossible... yes, please don’t fall in love~"

I may be overthinking it, but to me it feels like self-denial and reassurance that he's telling himself he shouldn't fall in love with his co-star, not that he didn't...

• Like 19

Don't get panicky, chingus...

It's difficult enough to have a good translation of a fan account (unless we have actual footage of the Q&A for verification). Even if the translation is accurate (to some degree), I seriously don't think we should over-analyse the Q&A in a fan meeting, because of the context and well... if I were in LJS' shoes, I wouldn't know how best to answer this question either. If the question was translated correctly, it's one tough question indeed which would really put him on the spot. So, I prefer not to lose sleep over this. Can't imagine the flood of comments that he will be receiving on IG and Weibo due to this one Q&A (which may turn out to be taken out of context or lost in translation).

For those who need a mood-lifter, listen to this (in the spoiler):

Spoiler

• Like 16