[Drama 2016] Father, I’ll Take Care of You 아버님 제가 모실게요

tompark

46 minutes ago, soultree said:

Yes it's w and pride and prejudice

the first i saw him i foubd him very handsome 

and about kim jae won, lee tae hwan they are suitable to be brothers, even the child actors look like them lol

@soultree :) thx i thought so, now am watching his debut called After School etc. & he hasn't changed a bit he still looking handsome from 2013 debut!  yes i'm impressed with the way they cast even the child actors, looking at JS' child photo as we'd been seeing u can't help but notice a strong resemblance from how he is now albeit more handsome than when he was a child! i just finished epis 37 raw & that prev scene of these two just made u feel argh, that was a touching scene of DH/JS finally seeing each other again! :heart:

btw did u guys notice that scene where HW hugged JS? i was worried why JS did not respond to his hyung in that he did not hug him too? of course we can tell JS still in shock & perhaps a bit ambivalent of what's gg on in spite of his feeling of relief that they found each other.  imagine growing up with a father you thought was your real dad n of course have loved him so then suddenly realizing he's done horrible things to their father!

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, standingtallyy said:

Sounds like LTW has a 'crush' on Park Eun Bin. Cute! :wub: LOL!

:) yeah maybe! they look cute together!

chingoos here are some BTS, i have a penchant for these things as well as NGs in kdramas (cr Tulip meomeo on YT)

8 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

Sounds like LTW has a 'crush' on Park Eun Bin. Cute! :wub: LOL!

As silly as it sounds that interview made my heart warm whether it was said in kindness or something more still it made my heart tingle!!  I think just the fact that he is so tall and large to life and she is so tiny and full of life always looking up.  Makes them at least to me such a sweet picture like two pieces of a puzzle with different shapes yet when linked together they make a beautiful picture.  I also think their personalities at least what little I have read and seen would be a perfect match as well.  Not to mention who doesn't love seeing her tucked underneath his strong arms????  :w00t::tongue::wub::blink::lol:

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-father-i-ll-take-care-of-you-kim-jae-won-and-lee-tae-hwan-reunite-104190.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hancinema%2FAUJj+(HanCinema+Daily+News)

cr: hancinema with some very touching scenes between the brothers

@USAFarmgirl i really think so too, they're like 'match made in heaven' :heart: seems like both are level-headed, no airs in them, simple, humble and likewise i know v little about them but they say a picture paints a thousand words!:blush:

21 minutes ago, standingtallyy said:

Should we expect a reunion kiss then this weekend :wub::wub:from Sung Jeun and Dong Hui? 

i really hope so !! and also that the grandmother finally comes clean about all  with DH  when asked about the sudden move by DH  or SJ 

Reunion kiss fighttttttttiiiiiiiiiiing 

as i'm as small as park eun bin and like tall guys, i just love the height difference, it's so cute, and how he embraces her, it's fantastic

i want to see more romance and kindness from hyun woo, because i love to see kim jae won scenes, he's so handsome too 

It's episode 37. Some romances or loveline should always reach a marriage stage by this time. I am getting impatient at this point. I haven't been impressed by the lack of lovable characters in this drama. Yes I ship the SJ DH love line but a weekend drama needs more than one couple.

And CS singing in Italian all the time. I know it's lip synch. I know it's a drama. I know it's fiction but I still cringe. How is it possible for a Korean teeenager who likely speaks American Konglish at best suddenly turn into this singing sensation and we, the audience, are supposed to believe it?  Who starts voice training and goes straight into being fluent in Italian? Yes I listen to Korean musical. Yes I listen to Italian operas sung by professionals. Yes I listen to Koreans who perform operas as well... coincidentally. I don't discrimitate; good music and vocal talents transcends national borders.

What I am trying to say is that this is currently the only weekend drama I am following. I check the ratings. And I watch every week. I just can't work out why it is not better. I mean the cast are all good actors. The directing is not bad. The scenes have good lighting, the music is good, the transition between scenes are not choppy. Why is the writing not better? Does anyone know more about this writer?

At this point I can't forsee a believable romance rekindling between him and JE. She spent episodes chasing or screaming at him. Then episodes moony eyed at him. Then episodes being understanding then back to screaming. He on the other hand- has ignored her for episodes. Lacklustre romance or reciprocation during the actual " dating " stage. Then he doesn't seem to feel too much grief giving her up. Then episodee being totally indifferent to her. 

So how is the writer going to sell a loveline between them? And oh- I know it will be resolved in the end since this is a weekend drama and all. But at this point to have his character forgive HS and have him marry JE and into his family kinda rubs me the wrong way. HS practically led the neighbourhood lynch mob. Are we supposed to forgive and forget? His father did commit suicide. And we are going to have the brothers marry into the family? Even though DH is the Chairwoman's granddaughter. 

The plot points for this drama is just too jarring or disjointed. The DH SJ pairing is what keeps me coming back. But surely I should like someone else in this drama? The grandmother is not exactly likable here. She has been consistently self centred and frees free to offer her opinion. The mother is perpetuallly self centred and complaining. JH- wow- she has been one of the most well written self centred, cruel b**ch of a woman. It's the actress who made it work. Her lines were unbelievably cruel, callous, self centred, selfish, makes me want to slap her sort of scenes. The 2 brothers and the storylines are insipid. The oldest DIL is good but makes me want to rewatch Reply 1988 just because I love the actress hate her character. The 2nd DIL personifies the Tiger Mum and the writer don't seem to think that needs changing. JE' parents story is boring. MJ- ok the actress is draped well with slimming clothes- but her too thin face ( compared to her previous look and less PS) plus her lines are sort of tiring to bear. Her dad- well the actor- alwaya seem to play the same sort of character. 

Sorry. Been holding in for so many episodes waiting till it reaches almost episode 40. Since it needs this stage to get some directions in plot lines and love lines.

26 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

So how is the writer going to sell a loveline between them? And oh- I know it will be resolved in the end since this is a weekend drama and all. But at this point to have his character forgive HS and have him marry JE and into his family kinda rubs me the wrong way. HS practically led the neighbourhood lynch mob. Are we supposed to forgive and forget? His father did commit suicide. And we are going to have the brothers marry into the family? Even though DH is the Chairwoman's granddaughter

Well said @ck1Oz.... JE is totally on her uncle side and still doesn't know all the awful things her uncle did to SJ's birth father. Leading a Lynch mob and also using violence on HW's dad the last straw for me. I can't wait for more truth to be revealed about the past and the pain he (HS) will have to face when he finds out HW and SJ's dad was innocent. I hope all of it comes out this weekend. 

36 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

It's episode 37. Some romances or loveline should always reach a marriage stage by this time. I am getting impatient at this point. I haven't been impressed by the lack of lovable characters in this drama. Yes I ship the SJ DH love line but a weekend drama needs more than one couple.

And CS singing in Italian all the time. I know it's lip synch. I know it's a drama. I know it's fiction but I still cringe. How is it possible for a Korean teeenager who likely speaks American Konglish at best suddenly turn into this singing sensation and we, the audience, are supposed to believe it?  Who starts voice training and goes straight into being fluent in Italian? Yes I listen to Korean musical. Yes I listen to Italian operas sung by professionals. Yes I listen to Koreans who perform operas as well... coincidentally. I don't discrimitate; good music and vocal talents transcends national borders.

What I am trying to say is that this is currently the only weekend drama I am following. I check the ratings. And I watch every week. I just can't work out why it is not better. I mean the cast are all good actors. The directing is not bad. The scenes have good lighting, the music is good, the transition between scenes are not choppy. Why is the writing not better? Does anyone know more about this writer?

At this point I can't forsee a believable romance rekindling between him and JE. She spent episodes chasing or screaming at him. Then episodes moony eyed at him. Then episodes being understanding then back to screaming. He on the other hand- has ignored her for episodes. Lacklustre romance or reciprocation during the actual " dating " stage. Then he doesn't seem to feel too much grief giving her up. Then episodee being totally indifferent to her. 

So how is the writer going to sell a loveline between them? And oh- I know it will be resolved in the end since this is a weekend drama and all. But at this point to have his character forgive HS and have him marry JE and into his family kinda rubs me the wrong way. HS practically led the neighbourhood lynch mob. Are we supposed to forgive and forget? His father did commit suicide. And we are going to have the brothers marry into the family? Even though DH is the Chairwoman's granddaughter. 

The plot points for this drama is just too jarring or disjointed. The DH SJ pairing is what keeps me coming back. But surely I should like someone else in this drama? The grandmother is not exactly likable here. She has been consistently self centred and frees free to offer her opinion. The mother is perpetuallly self centred and complaining. JH- wow- she has been one of the most well written self centred, cruel b**ch of a woman. It's the actress who made it work. Her lines were unbelievably cruel, callous, self centred, selfish, makes me want to slap her sort of scenes. The 2 brothers and the storylines are insipid. The oldest DIL is good but makes me want to rewatch Reply 1988 just because I love the actress hate her character. The 2nd DIL personifies the Tiger Mum and the writer don't seem to think that needs changing. JE' parents story is boring. MJ- ok the actress is draped well with slimming clothes- but her too thin face ( compared to her previous look and less PS) plus her lines are sort of tiring to bear. Her dad- well the actor- alwaya seem to play the same sort of character. 

Sorry. Been holding in for so many episodes waiting till it reaches almost episode 40. Since it needs this stage to get some directions in plot lines and love lines.

v0uZffe.gif @ck1Oz  OK it wasn't just me when it came to the LIl boy singing and about JE taken to the bed like that behind Hw. I didn't see they was in a serious enough relationship for her to take to the bed like that.. All under the overs but I guess they can say she's her mothers child.. I have gotten to the point Hw and his revenge don't phase me anymore in this drama nor none of the other side stories I'm just still here for DH and SJ.. I really want to see righteous mom get a kick in the face once she learns how rich SH is and she kick her out thinking she was poor learning if he poor judge of character.. I think she sure as hell should have been stopping her second son marriage better his dating of this women..  

16 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Well said @ck1Oz.... JE is totally on her uncle side and still doesn't know all the awful things her uncle did to SJ's birth father. Leading a Lynch mob and also using violence on HW's dad the last straw for me. I can't wait for more truth to be revealed about the past and the pain he (HS) will have to face when he finds out HW and SJ's dad was innocent. I hope all of it comes out this weekend. 

@UnniSarah  I'm looking forward to SJ leaving that house even though they would think it's beause of the father only to learn he left for DH.. I think mom is going to pass out and go off and this is really going to send SJ out of the house because he will think he owes this family nothing after all the horrible things dad has done she'll shut her mouth then about who SJ choose to be with..  

On 3/21/2017 at 5:58 AM, standingtallyy said:

Based on what Lee Tae Hwan said about his favourite couple scene with Park Eun Bin -reunion kiss was his answer

Yes, there will be based on that, and it's happening in the next episode. Did you notice that DH leapt at him like SS did? My eucalyptus tree is really something. 

16 hours ago, soultree said:

Reunion kiss fighttttttttiiiiiiiiiiing 

as i'm as small as park eun bin and like tall guys, i just love the height difference, it's so cute, and how he embraces her, it's fantastic

i want to see more romance and kindness from hyun woo, because i love to see kim jae won scenes, he's so handsome too 

me too hoping for reunion kiss n i think it's gg to happen since they hvnt seen ea other in a while! :) likewise i really love their height difference if i may borrow your phrase :) argh he's such a hottie/sweetie! (am watching him now in P&P & he's so good in this drama already aside fr being handsome :)

as i mentioned b4 am also a big fan of KJE that's why when i heard he's in this drama i had the urge to watch this but at the same time found another new fave in LTH :heart:

@UnniSarah i also noticed how JE defends her uncle w/o much knowledge of what really went wrong that fateful day of the accident when HW's dad was falsely accused by the whole community for that matter! of course JE is a family N we can only relate to that part where she's on their side but at least she shld find out more about what happened since she's been traveling i suppose during those years?

@sava2sava i agree SJ shld leave that house & live with HW since they'd been apart for so many years! we can see he's been attached to that family but SJ will soon realize that his hyung is right in treating that man with tyranny if you will! :)

@hibiscus23 nice pictures thnk you

for SJ's mental health he should leave that house, but it?s good they aren't rushing it, because he grew up there for 23 years, it would feel awkward if he leaves immediately, they have been raising him'so he will need time to accept that he has a brother...etc, now his head is in mess because of that and because of dong hui, i think after he finds DH it's gonna be fine, since she will help him to overcome all this

Archived