• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[Spoilers] Missing 9 Ep 13 + 14

Spoiler

201703012302185561980_20170301230406_01_

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-03-01%2Bat%2B4.30.5

Naver - Herald Pop: Kim Beop Rae murdered Yeo Jae Wook 

1. [+1,955, -22] And ultimately, all the incidents started because of Jang Do Pal

2. [+1,120, -16] In the end, Yoon So Hee's also a terrible bi*ch. She knew who killed but she's always using Seo Joon Oh's weakness, she ruined his life. But it's the writer's fault for ruining the story

3. [+758, -22] Let's hope tomorrow's episode is better

4. [+529, -12] A true nutcase

5. [+330, -4] I got so pissed when Ra Bong Hee touched the knife. I get that this is just the drama but why the heck would she pick up that bloody knife? Where is your common sense?

6. [+237, -2] Why did Baek Jin Hee grab the knife?!!

7. [+212, -2] I wonder why Kim Bop Rae shave today?

8. [+205, -1] The real psycho is Yoon So Hee. Does the brother know that his sister is strange?

Ep 14

Spoiler

201703022303141909358_20170302230324_01_

Naver - Herald Pop: Jung Kyung Ho perfectly deceives Choi Tae Joon... succeeded at investigating the truth 

1. [+1,726, -97] It used to be so thrilling in the beginning even when the ratings were low ㅋㅋㅋ I never thought the story would get so crappy ㅋㅋ

2. [+1,496, -42] I kept swearing at this drama that I'm losing all my affection for it.. But I'll keep watching

3. [+1,311, -43] Talk about anticlimactic.. It had a daebak feel at the beginning. Were they pressured by MBC or something?? It's like the weekday version of Blow Breeze

4. [+1,000, -56] Nothing feels refreshing about this drama anymore..

5. [+839, -39] The first few episodes were thrilling and tension-filled, this drama just gets worse with every episode

6. [+284, -7] Yeah, as if making a copy of the recording is a big twist.. yeah sure

7. [+271, -7] Writer ditched the island storyline, I don't understand the obsession on Shin Jae Hyun's death. Why even bother going through all the trouble just to film those island scenes?

cr

------

idrc bout knets commnets, whats more important i enjoyed this drama so far:rolleyes:

20 hours ago, dramaobsessed said:

OMG definitely watch Falling For Innocence, I loved him on there!!! he is just great with both comedy and love stories...I actually started watching Missing 9 because of him

He's terrific. Even when he's a complete scumbag, it's hard to dislike the character. But it's wonderful how he seamlessly and organically displays a whole gamut of emotions in just one scene. He makes the post-transplant duality work convincingly. Mostly I adore the way he looks at the woman he's in love with. Whether it's in Falling or in Missing 9.

He seems to have a penchant for impersonations. He did one in Falling and I noticed he did one of Tae in Missing 9. 

I love him to death now and I'm really surprised he's not a much bigger name.

9 hours ago, glee77 said:

I just thought of something.

Even if JO gets proved innocent for everything, he still will not get his career back.

I've seen a lot of cases in real life like his, and the k-netz did not believe the person was innocent even if he was declared so.

With as much scandals as the character of JO has, it would be complete fiction to make him continue his career at the end of the drama. More possible would be that aliens would come, than that k-nets will forget scandals

Is that such a loss though? Okay, maybe I'm just looking from my perspective :wink:

Frankly, I think he should be running Legend Entertainment. :D He's got the leadership skills. Sure, he's a little rough around the edges but if he marries wisely, he will be ably supported. :wink:

Or maybe they could go back to the island and start an eco-tourism business there. :tongue: 

On 3/4/2017 at 11:17 AM, 40somethingahjumma said:

He's terrific. Even when he's a complete scumbag, it's hard to dislike the character. But it's wonderful how he seamlessly and organically displays a whole gamut of emotions in just one scene. He makes the post-transplant duality work convincingly. Mostly I adore the way he looks at the woman he's in love with. Whether it's in Falling or in Missing 9.

He seems to have a penchant for impersonations. He did one in Falling and I noticed he did one of Tae in Missing 9. 

I love him to death now and I'm really surprised he's not a much bigger name.

Yes he has a great ability to make a character likeable despite the character's flaws...oh yes the way he looks at the woman he's in love with, I fell for him in One More Happy Ending and watched Falling Innocence right after...I want to watch all his dramas I just need to find the time, in between my full list of dramas Im watching...but yes I'm also surprised he's not bigger than he is...

after watching ep 13 and 14 I do wonder why So Hee just sat there and listened to her boyfriend being murdered without doing anything...that was quite a long sequence to listen to...I feel that to be a little unrealistic, I would think she would drop the phone scream, ask for help, call someone, not just sit there and listen to the whole thing in the car and then go on to the front like everyone else...

On 3/3/2017 at 0:34 PM, 40somethingahjumma said:

Yes, me too. :lol:  I think there's some method to the madness. Mostly I like that it's different and at least someone's trying to experiment with the genre. :wink: K cop shows aren't strong on the procedural logic but I can't fault the way they depict the darker side of human nature.

There are hints here and there that JO and BH will be an item at the end. Bread crumbs, sadly. I'm certainly hoping for more than that when the bad guys get their rear ends handed to them. How can they have an actors like JKH and BJH together in a drama and not give us MORE. :o Even lip service would be good. :tongue:

I'm going to start watch Falling for Innocence this weekend because I've really come to enjoy JKH as an actor with so much versatility.

I start to love JKH after i watch him in Endless love with hwang jung eum. His acting there was terrific and wonderful. Though my heart bleeds for him at that drama, but i truly enjoy watching him in it. He is the one who introduced me to the world of second-lead syndrome. 

Archived