Starting a Kpop Dance Cover Group in PDX

kpopjewels

1 minute ago, Sunny Rae said:

@superanxteam Hi. It’s still..kinda definitely a thing? There’s a Facebook page dedicated for Kpop fans around Portland and I think some girls are still dancing too. I’ll message you the info if you want! 

That would be swell.

2 minutes ago, Sunny Rae said:

@superanxteam Hi. It’s still..kinda definitely a thing? There’s a Facebook page dedicated for Kpop fans around Portland and I think some girls are still dancing too. I’ll message you the info if you want! 

Also sorry for doubling up. Trying to knock these out of the way but my "team" is doing some research with that state for various reasons to I hope there is quite a few heads still strongly being active in that region.

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, iminizzle said:

are you still looking..?

We are now PDXK Dance Crew on FB and are always looking for new people! I choreograph for them and also lead HallyuPDX as a group for all things Korean. Please find us and we'll let you in!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi there! 

My name is Charlotte and I'm looking for a professional K-pop group/choreographer for a project that I'm working on. I stumbled upon this page and was wondering if any of you still have resources involved in K-pop dance?

• 7 months later...

Hi i'm Allison and i am currently 13 years at the moment!~ i know i might be to late for all of this but i ran into this and i have been trying to look for a kpop dance group near me! i live a few minutes away from portland and i was wondering if that's okay ... im not sure if this is still going on, but if it is please email me at allison.castillo@ridgefieldsd.com! thank you so much!

• 2 months later...

Archived