[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

47 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

Was this the song KRW was humming during that bts?

Yes if you turn up volumn the making video from 0:20 to 0:35, he's singing the below first part of the song

빗방울 떨어지는 그 거리에 서서
그대 숨소리 살아있는 듯 느껴지면
깨끗한 붓 하나를 숨기듯 지니고 나와
거리에 투명하게 색칠을 하지

Then when she's back hugging him, he's humming some more that I think another part of the song (maybe he could not remember the whole lyric clearly but still wanted to entertain her hehe, I'm not sure, just for fun dear :P)

• Like 10

Guest Yammylicious

Embedded

Gosh.... Kim Rae Won...  Why are you doing this to me... Palli i'll go home early and lets eat together .... byung byung byung ....:heart:

7 minutes ago, anoasys said:

Yes if you turn up volumn the making video from 0:20 to 0:35, he's singing the below first part of the song

빗방울 떨어지는 그 거리에 서서
그대 숨소리 살아있는 듯 느껴지면
깨끗한 붓 하나를 숨기듯 지니고 나와
거리에 투명하게 색칠을 하지

Then when she's back hugging him, he's humming some more that I think another part of the song (maybe he could not remember the whole lyric clearly but still wanted to entertain her hehe, I'm not sure, just for fun dear :P)

Thanks for this tidbit.....I actually love replaying this video because you can actually see that other side of Rae Won, notice how silent and shy he is when Shin Hye was interacting with the staff who is fanning her...he is like a little boy who chooses to keep quiet yet his eyes look very observant and then the next frame showed to us was he was already singing and even his body is swaying while Shin Hye was in her usual energetic and aegyo element....and YES....I AGREE that he has a sweet voice, no matter how manly it sounds when he started singing in a soft voice and then hum some more....kyaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh I almost died...which is why I cannot blame Shin Hye for having that giggle like reaction....he is just amazingly attactive when he does that!!!!

• Like 13

Guest Yammylicious

Embedded

Embedded

"Probably if I was a korean and born the same year with you ... Do we have a chance? can we make it?" J-O-K-E!!!!!!

RAE:heart:SHIN

2 hours ago, Jalhanda said:

Thanks for this tidbit.....I actually love replaying this video because you can actually see that other side of Rae Won, notice how silent and shy he is when Shin Hye was interacting with the staff who is fanning her...he is like a little boy who chooses to keep quiet yet his eyes look very observant and then the next frame showed to us was he was already singing and even his body is swaying while Shin Hye was in her usual energetic and aegyo element....and YES....I AGREE that he has a sweet voice, no matter how manly it sounds when he started singing in a soft voice and then hum some more....kyaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh I almost died...which is why I cannot blame Shin Hye for having that giggle like reaction....he is just amazingly attactive when he does that!!!!

Yes I notice it too. The good thing about an introvert person is that he/she can also be a well observant one. We can see in many BTS videos that KRW has been very awared whenever PSH's around. He took glances here and there, and his gazes at her were really to die for :wub: Its not easy for such an introvert mature guy to do things out of his usual self for a girl, except there's something sparked between them (hope I'm not too delusional here :P). Anyway, if there's a will there's a way...only time will tell...

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, anoasys said:

Yes I notice it too. The good thing about an introvert person is that he/she can also be a well observant one. We can see in many BTS videos that KRW has been very awared whenever PSH's around. He took glances here and there, and his gazes at her were really to die for :wub: Its not easy for such an introvert mature guy to do things out of his usual self for a girl, except there's something sparked between them (hope I'm not too delusional here :P). Anyway, if there's will there's way...only time will tell...

You are not delulu :P or atleast not alone. i saw it and thought about it too, their shy-ness. the way they are adore each other it showed in the way they stares, KRW adore her cuteness and impressed with her acting skill and PSH adore his great acting.

• Like 10

Guest Yammylicious
23 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

more throwback videos, gifs and pics please.. i am jihye/ raeshin deprived..miss them.. having withdrawal sympton already..

you bet dear it makes me feel dizzy... aigooo.... :( fighting chingus!!!!!

16 minutes ago, deara said:

I can imagine how embarassing for him who used to play manly, tough and cool character to dance in the rain like silly :lol::lol::lol: lol he's so professional!

Deh, He master the word ACTOR!!!!! :w00t:

2 hours ago, deara said:

You are not delulu :P or atleast not alone. i saw it and thought about it too, their shy-ness. the way they are adore each other it showed in the way they stares, KRW adore her cuteness and impressed with her acting skill and PSH adore his great acting.

@deara, @anoasys, you are certainly not alone in that observation...ME TOO! And I go into a puddle of goo each and everytime I see how KRW stares at PSH and how PSH gives that smile and her eyes are really sparkling whenever she looks at KRW.....yayyyyyyyyyy....ottoke when the drama ends...can we have a support system here....hehehe!

• Like 11

PD note released, most of the stills were never before seen and they are in HD quality, but nothing new, most are from past episodes....no complaints though....JiHye sightings are eye candy for me.

http://program.sbs.co.kr/pdNote/pdNoteEnd.do?pgm_id=22000009527&pgm_mnu_id=43779&pgm_build_id=16905&noteCode=nt_10000026102&noteId=10000041182

• Like 7

This was already mentioned in the drama thread, but it's nice to see this from the PD note, since it's known that they both like to play golf. It'd be nice if they both go golfing together or something. ^^

zvBAF2Y.jpg

• Like 10