[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

now on s one channel airing love story in harvard after that will airing doctors ep 17...:wub:

krw u're chincha handsome  in LSIH :w00t: my imagine's krw with psh... hahaha.. if in doctors have scene like story in harvard or 1000 days promises.. kyaaaaaa... breathless.. :w00t::wub::w00t:

btw i want psh_krw acting together again in other project, my wish their project is saeguk drama... as really sweet and romantic couple like the moon embraces the sun.... OMOOOOO..!!!:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: *ihopeso...

• Like 11

lol.. that girl is funny.. wanna reborn as raeshin's child.. hehhehe.... i juz cannot imagine how this thread is gonna be if raeshin really goes from reel to real... but i guess this is probably 90% delulu.. i think both of them look alike esp the chin part.. haha.. actually i once told my sister that these two should be cast as siblings .. that was my thought when they announced the main casts... and having been following some of krw's  drama i was surprised that he accepted this role.. i mean coming from punch to this.. it is so different.. but after watching the teaser and d 1st ep i changed my mind instead of siblings both psh n krw are better suited as lovers and i sincerely believe that the writer n pd made the right choice casted them.. then only i saw d baeksang award pic where they sat at one table and later side by side.. there's no doubt that they really make a good onscreen pair .... well i hope offscreen too.. i think before, my fav krw's partner was jang nara .. but the ending of the drama i thinknjang nara remain friends instead of lovers to krw and d other male lead.. but it was an entertaining drama..

fighting krw n psh for the remaining 3 eps!. i hope for the best fighting!!!!

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

lol.. that girl is funny.. wanna reborn as raeshin's child.. hehhehe.... i juz cannot imagine how this thread is gonna be if raeshin really goes from reel to real... but i guess this is probably 90% delulu.. i think both of them look alike esp the chin part.. haha.. actually i once told my sister that these two should be cast as siblings .. that was my thought when they announced the main casts... and having been following some of krw's  drama i was surprised that he accepted this role.. i mean coming from punch to this.. it is so different.. but after watching the teaser and d 1st ep i changed my mind instead of siblings both psh n krw are better suited as lovers and i sincerely believe that the writer n pd made the right choice casted them.. then only i saw d baeksang award pic where they sat at one table and later side by side.. there's no doubt that they really make a good onscreen pair .... well i hope offscreen too.. i think before, my fav krw's partner was jang nara .. but the ending of the drama i thinknjang nara remain friends instead of lovers to krw and d other male lead.. but it was an entertaining drama..

fighting krw n psh for the remaining 3 eps!. i hope for the best fighting!!!!

this is KRW . he can play anything ....and jump from a role to another so easy that i always am like . wow !!!!! :w00t:

yes , they look very alike . very . hahaha

• Like 12

@maria1983 yep agree..that guy is really talented..a good actor... watching park jung hwan and ji hong is like watching two different person.. i forgot the whole jung hwan persona when watching ji hong.. but i love love love ji hong and even more so when krw portray him.. psh is great too.. i hope to see both of them together in another drama or movie which i  think not in the near future but i hope at least a commercial or magazine cover ... aishhh pleaseee...and pleae sbs ... realease the bts of these two.. i really want to see the hug bts at ji hong's place.. jaebal.. the least that sbs can do is release the bts.. pleaseeee i want to see jihye/raeshin!!! 

• Like 11

Guest Yammylicious

Hi chingus.. so happy that our thread is very much alive and kicking so hard.. clap clap clap :w00t:

3 episodes are fast approaching and im holding on so tight that its gonna be a bomb that will hit the st.. (shippers thread)

Point of views are everywhere and i enjoy reading about it,  lets all be optimistic for our doctors couple and enjoy the ride while it last:)

I'll leave it all to the writers and PDnim, i trust you enough that you will give us a happy and a justified ending..:P

Fighting guys..:D:sweatingbullets::w00t::vicx::crazy::blink::)

This has not been posted here, right??

About the whole killing Dr Jin. I don't think Ji Hong will do it. He was pulling a reverse psychology on Hye Jung. He will not harm even a fly.

Next Week we PARTEEE.... three episodes AND wrap up party!!! Yippiieee... hope a lot of RaeShin moment there.

Then coming up premiere of RW two movies and SH's Hyung!! Hopefully we'll see them supporting each other.

• Like 12