[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

Guest miss_Addm

@liz-danielle the location says it's in Sooni Hawaii..:)  I love the recap! Those pic says a lot! 

@maria1983 ahahaha we see everything! Even his back looked so good! 

How did we become blinded by this charismatic man!? KRW made us all camp in soompi 24/7! Is this the new life?!LOL..

I love being crazy! Being insane is the normal me now! ahahaha..:crazy:  

1 hour ago, Yammylicious said:

@deara there are couples who are married now in Korea that has the same situation of guys are older.. i think its not a problem i guess..:)

1 hour ago, liz-danielle said:

sooni haiwaii or HJ's house? 

no - there are few married celebrities age gap around 12 years so really is not an issue...  

1 hour ago, doctorsotpraeshin said:

no it's not. Lee Min Ho and Suzy have an 8 year gap.

just like @Yammylicious said, there indeed are quite a lot of Korean Celebrity couples who are married/dating that have a huge age gap also.

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

sorry ...but do i see veins ? hahaha

omg , okay , i nead some time ....

time for what ?

hahaha

will be amazing :)  good idea .

i was thinking the same . what even they feel this ?

Thanks for the answer :) so nothing to worry then :D

• Like 9

Wow !! This thread is on fire :lol:!!!

Was busy with real life for a while and when I came back I had to backread like 7-8 pages  !!! Usually the drama thread moves very fast but not the shippers thread !

I loveeeee everyone's observations ! I strongly believe there is a spark of attraction between them ! They are just so touchy-feely in the BTS :wub:

It could be because like everyone says, that PSH is an extrovert and used to skinship with her co-stars ! But its also a great cover-up too if she really likes him ! Hahahaa ! coz she can touch him all she want and have people say its because of her personality when actually, she really does like him and feel attracted to him ! So the shipper in me is choosing to believe that :wub:!!

And the kissing BTS...PSH was shy too ! It clearly affected both of them ! So much has been said about KRW's reaction and how surprising it was when he is used to these scenes but I do want to know PSH reactions in her kissing scenes in her other dramas ? Was she shy ? Did she get goosebumps ? I felt she got chills from her reaction in the rehearsal before the actual epic kiss ! 

And I like the age gap ..there is something attractive about older mature namja like he is :phew:  They are both different yet alike which means they can bring out the best in each other like the ying and the yang :phew: 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, starb82 said:

I don't think so, there are a lot of celebrities with huge age gap in Korea: Seo Tai Ji and his wife (SH's friend), Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin.

Wait, are you talking about JiHye or RaeShin?

@Yammylicious, Oh yes... that gaze. It's so tender. I think he saw her as this cute little girl... hopefully now he's view towards her change.

RaeShin ofcourse :D im RaeShin Team lol. Hope RaeShin will be as sweet as Raisin lol omg :sweatingbullets: what am i thinnking :D

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, miss_Addm said:

@doctorsotpraeshin i always see your post! What i like are your captions!hehe..

I"m going to follow..

thanks! i work hard on those captions. haha!

11 minutes ago, deara said:

RaeShin ofcourse :D im RaeShin Team lol. Hope RaeShin will be as sweet as Raisin lol omg :sweatingbullets: what am i thinnking :D

LOLLLLL :lol:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, liz-danielle said:

topic for discussion -- recap previous BTS

I go back and replay few BTS and found it quite interesting:

EP 12 kissing scene - while playing the claw machine and before kissing scene. KRW face already turned RED :flushed:. not mention after their 1st real kiss, KRW face was :flushed:

ep12-5.jpg

EP 12 before backhug - waving for good bye - again KRW face already turned RED :flushed:

ep12-backhug.jpg

EP 12 she place her hand on his pocket and KRW said she's HJ ah and then PSH replied "Ummm" :flushed:. interesting to see KRW's reaction... 

ep12-6.jpg

After KRW ad-lib again said "좋아 (i like it)" and look back to PSH

ep12-2.jpg

KRW's hand never leave PSH

ep12-3.jpg

damn... so hot!:skull: i must cool down first :triumph:

and his eye follows PSH!!!

Lol i noticed it too his face turned really red before he kiss her :wub: and he likes back hugs. Btw, i wondering the scene in HJ's room before they go outside he said to her  "gives me back hugs again because i like it/feels good" was on script or he made that line by him self :lol::lol:

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, deara said:
I like this scene, because the way she stares him is so....... while he was talking before scene taking :wub::wub:
CT : The owner

oooh yes... it's like she is so interested in him...and i noticed the way she looks at him off cam is probably better than how she looked at him when they started filming :wub:

just my observation

• Like 12