[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

27 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

:D LOL, so many fans said their mind went blank after eye to eye contact and high five with KRW in the 1 to 1 photo session. After that experience they can't write an account of what happened in the fan meeting anymore :tongue: ... So how many times did PSH forget her script? It's no wonder she quickly ran away after he gazed at her that way towards the end of the scene.

• Like 13

I remember during the promo of The Royal Tailor, the director said his soul left his body when he first saw PSH's side profile. HSK commented many light bulbs burst that day and when PSH looked at them in protest, GS teased her, " Don't you remember? The light bulbs went off in the room".... hehehe .... they are so funny, do they need to go to that extent to compliment her beauty?

• Like 14

31 minutes ago, hyerae1819 said:

:D LOL, so many fans said their mind went blank after eye to eye contact and high five with KRW in the 1 to 1 photo session. After that experience they can't write an account of what happened in the fan meeting anymore :tongue: ... So how many times did PSH forget her script? It's no wonder she quickly ran away after he gazed at her that way towards the end of the scene.

yes , nothing after the give me five and the look directly in the eyes . :D iuhuuuu !!!!  iuhuuuuu ? nothing ...

:D

yes , we understand her :D

17 minutes ago, hyerae1819 said:

I remember during the promo of The Royal Tailor, the director said his soul left his body when he first saw PSH's side profile. HSK commented many light bulbs burst that day and when PSH looked at them in protest, GS teased her, " Don't you remember? The light bulbs went off in the room".... hehehe .... they are so funny, do they need to go to that extent to compliment her beauty?

:D

just imagine a couple PSH-KRW ... nobody will ever talk near them ... will be all fainted near the table .

• Like 13

2 hours ago, hyerae1819 said:

hyerae1819 can  you give me aa link ? please!

• Like 7

C5B-ilEWMAASAE9.jpg

I do not know why this ring bothers me. I do not pay attention to such things. But now...

I think the journey to America is the first time when there was this ring

Then here 

then  a trip to Thailand and birthday

That is, the ring appeared during her vacation after the doctors and she wears it without the other rings on his left hand only private time 

Probably I'm just bored:(

• Like 12

@tatay81 May I ask what you think the ring is?

My guess is the ring in the US after Doctors is same as the proposal ring. Ring in jacket seems wider. The one where she was sitting may be the proposal or the wider one or totally different lol.

I wonder if Taejoon lent PSH his hoodie hahaha.....Is Taejoon part of the circle of KRW's friends?

Why am I curious about these? lol

• Like 12

13 hours ago, arissa1509 said:

Or maybe they celebrate SH birthday...With KRW friends and SH friends..Or double date with jiesu and ysvespa....Look at jiesu face,full of makeup...hahaha:tongue:

No..That's old pic...

I picture a chain link with all these people interconnected. :) Was KRW and Jiesu close for KRW to introduce Jiesu to ysvespa? Or did PSH introduce Jiesu to ysvespa via KRW? Or has ysvespa a fan of Doctors and Jiesu? What a tangled weave this shipper's mind create. lol

• Like 12

43 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

I think the journey to America is the first time when there was this ring

Probably I'm just bored:(

oh , yes ... that trip to America ... him and her in the same time there :D

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU ARE :D

4 minutes ago, kdramanewb said:

I picture a chain link with all these people interconnected. :) Was KRW and Jiesu close for KRW to introduce Jiesu to ysvespa? Or did PSH introduce Jiesu to ysvespa via KRW? Or has ysvespa a fan of Doctors and Jiesu? What a tangled weave this shipper's mind create. lol

my head . my head !!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, kdramanewb said:

@tatay81 May I ask what you think the ring is?

My guess is the ring in the US after Doctors is same as the proposal ring. Ring in jacket seems wider. The one where she was sitting may be the proposal or the wider one or totally different lol.

I wonder if Taejoon lent PSH his hoodie hahaha.....Is Taejoon part of the circle of KRW's friends?

Why am I curious about these? lol

That's why I never paid attention to such things. Determine photograph same ring or not it is almost impossible. If you look closely, there is a fairly narrow range of fashion brands that are famous people, as well as a fashion course. Therefore, you will always find tens of matches in clothes and jewelry from a completely unrelated or related persons. I do not think that this proposal ring. proposal ring is just advertising . exactly the same ring are false husband and the wife of the doctors. This hoodie just a trend of the season. I do not even try to find him, he caught my eye already from three Korean stars. I do not think that they are thinking to such an extent that it will think fans. Because you can forget about who you really are The only thing that attracted me in the ring is something that I've never seen that she wore no rings and other jewelry in everyday life. Although it has a ring not connected with advertising that it periodically wears.

But I think the main reason for my curiosity just want to believe in fairy tale:D

• Like 13