[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/27/2016 at 4:03 PM, liz-danielle said:

Damn I don't believe it... KRW feel shy after the scene??? Look at gangnam movie! This is just a piece of cake! Wkakakakakkaka unless....

Yup unless.... From all his movies/drama i watch, this is the sweetest kiss he ever done. Because none as sweet as this kiss 

Guest Yammylicious

I was captivated how a good actor is Kim Rae Won for me.. he's a veteran in every letter of it,  i do observe him from the very first few episodes of the Doctors but its only now that i finally found out how a fantastic actor he was...:blink: admittedly, he deserves to be a hallyu star...

His looks are already given,  but his charisma drives me really crazy... his arms / hands can act alone without even uttering a word, the way his body moves is simply a gesture of what he wanted to express, his impressive eyes can speaks a thousand words, how much more of delivering those words??????.... gosh i was so mesmerized.. :w00t::sweatingbullets::blink:

Fighting! Im really hoping that you would bring home the bacon...:w00t:

But...

With or without an award, you are a grand slam for me...:heart: saranghae, Ji Hong!

You really captured my :heart:...

In The early his movies career just like most of korean drama kissing scene, maybe because he still a rookie. but the latest (before doctors) the kiss was tooo...... far from sweet kiss :D lol you know what i mean :rolleyes: if you ever see GNB too. So in doctors was a different level:P

Archived