[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

18 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

and still are ''things '' that  ...

okay :

- she goes at the airport dressed in somehing that seams a man hoodie ... exactly match with  KRW new hobby .

-he goes to a fan meeting and gives gifts to someone born in the same day with her .

what is going on ?

he can't be with her on her birthday, so I believe SH in his mind while he to give the present to fans but too bad no one born on feb 18 ..:)

15 minutes ago, hyerae1819 said:

Already on same path :w00t:, happy and blooming and planning when they'll have little happy beans.

Yes they choose to be together but not go public!!! Haha. :D

• Like 14

Just now, nistymaj01 said:

I get you huhuhu...I get you, Maria.. that is called self preservation. Sort of like....let us temper this excitement lest we'll get disappointed. But ottoke....these two are too much...getting a headache too:tongue:

maybe this is what they want for us .  a headache ha ha ha ha

1 minute ago, arissa1509 said:

Yes the timing...All happen after doctors...And the major situation is when SH moved after 27 years live with her parents..B)

yes , and is clear that they live close one to the other .

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, dee89 said:

i will tell the world that girl is mine!!! :D

bingo :D

what about her case ? she also say that she will keep her relation hide ...

told you all is good and fine ... and on the paper is the perfect plan . but all change when lets say : she begin to be admired by men . women loose senses near him .

what do you do then ?

• Like 11

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

bingo :D

what about her case ? she also say that she will keep her relation hide ...

told you all is good and fine ... and on the paper is the perfect plan . but all change when lets say : she begin to be admired by men . women loose senses near him .

what do you do then ?

Actually she's bolder too..keep posting love song after doctors..

• Like 13

Just now, maria1983 said:

i believe we will . :D

is not enough what he already ''create'' on this topic ?????

you want more ? :D

Of course.. i want a proper translation with video.. so we can analyze more :D

Anymore details on his FM? I WANT MORE :D

• Like 14

28 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

how about #thisismyman ? ok i get it it was the line from the episode! hehehehe ..

If this is true that means they started a relationship while filming Doctors! Starting with him posting their photo on facebook! :tongue:

Of course this can't be true or is it true?:o

Also how did she manage to shift out so quickly? Must have been planning for months!

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

our heads , citizen ...heards . auch , auch !!!  ... ha ha ha ha ha

what about when she talked about his amazing voice ??  :D THAT YOU NEVER CAN FORGET THAT VOICE ... 

Haha, and that expression of hers while saying that ... oh dear ... I don't dare to hope! :huh:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, hyerae1819 said:

If this is true that means they started a relationship while filming Doctors! Starting with him posting their photo on facebook! :tongue:

Of course this can't be true or is it true?:o

Also how did she manage to shift out so quickly? Must have been planning for months!

Remember she post pic on last day filming with caption "this is end but doesn't mean all end"....Maybe it's true, it started while filming...She postpone all cf photo shoot after doctors and go to US instead..Same time with him...

• Like 14