[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

13 minutes ago, ryoya9 said:

#pervymode

If this scene was taken out of context, then I would  assume it to be definitely +19 rated :)

no the bts of this scene is the one that is rated 19+ more than the scene shown in the drama itself

• Like 12

Just now, watergiraffes said:

one of my favourite scenes ndajfhs

also :)

i love when he murmured that song ... :wub:

Just now, tan1224 said:

no the bts of this scene is the one that is rated 19+ more than the scene shown in the drama itself

hahahahahahahahaha

• Like 12

21 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

Agree...if we will based in on BTS, those moves made by SH were probably prompted by KRW's showing of interest in her...though its not that evident in the BTS, a lot can happen in their own private moments....delulu mode ON!

keep it coming haha.. i wish dispatch will find something soon

• Like 11

1 minute ago, tan1224 said:

SUPER AGREE!!!! The BTS kiss scene was longer than the actual scene and we saw details of the kiss and the way their body behaved, specially Shin Hye...did you notice that she felt the kiss is getting deep, she sort of signal KRW to relax...hahaha! They were both so into it!!!!

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, tan1224 said:

keep it coming haha.. i wish dispatch will find something soon

Speaking of Dispatch, for the past 3 years they always come out with dating rumor during the 1st of January...everyone was guessing if they will have one this year...but January 1 has passed and nada....let's wait and see.

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

SUPER AGREE!!!! The BTS kiss scene was longer than the actual scene and we saw details of the kiss and the way their body behaved, specially Shin Hye...did you notice that she felt the kiss is getting deep, she sort of signal KRW to relax...hahaha! They were both so into it!!!!

oh really what a good observation..i will rewatch that bts.. she signal for him to relax? i didnt sense that hahaha

11 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

maxresdefault.jpg

ctto

look at that naughty smirk of krw.. psh manager must have been so tired guarding shinhye from krw hahaha

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, beansprouts said:

did he? i thought that was during the back hug scene no? 

The humming in the back hug scene was during BTS...but the one in the open field was what put Hye Jung to sleep...awwwww..such deep and sexy voice....I will not be able to sleep, I will just imagine.....hahahahaha!!!! STOP NOW!

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

well ... now you really made me curious :D

3 minutes ago, beansprouts said:

did he? i thought that was during the back hug scene no? 

YES .

LISTEN FROM 00:40

2 minutes ago, tan1224 said:

look at that naughty smirk of krw.. psh manager must have been so tired guarding shinhye from krw hahaha

HAHAHAHAHA

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

well ... now you really made me curious :D

YES .

LISTEN FROM 00:40

he really was humming.. hahaha i find out now that i am not listening very well

wow we are in page 400 now :)

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

Speaking of Dispatch, for the past 3 years they always come out with dating rumor during the 1st of January...everyone was guessing if they will have one this year...but January 1 has passed and nada....let's wait and see.

dispatch don wanna release anything due to south korea political turmoil which is more important than those dating news.. according to Dispatch..

• Like 10