[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, saeedeh said:

@maria1983 chinguya have you seen these interviewe videos of KRW "Welcome to my home" do you have it`s traslation?

yes , but i don't have any translation  , sorry ... maybe we will find . pray

well ... we understand '' welcome to my home '' ...and what a home !!  that master bedroom in huge , or is just my impresion ? hahaha

but if you look at his previous Photoshoots, he is always sexy and manly...so maybe the magazine wanted to show this new side of him from his JiHong character. Manly baby boy.. :wub::blush: I even surprised he accepted to do it bc he has always this manly aura..even you can see it in the press conference video. Everyone did the V sign with their both hands but uri KRW didnt do it but after the MC requested him...he only used one hand to do it. He is very manly...only uri bb girl could open his shield and we could see his cheesy acting and non acting behaviour AGAIN. Bc in the other romantic previous dramas, he rocked it too. But in doctors it's in another level...enough to star shipping them and be delusional.. keke. Thanks PSH! 

3 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

yes , but i don't have any translation  , sorry ... maybe we will find . pray

well ... we understand '' welcome to my home '' ...and what a home !!  that master bedroom in huge , or is just my impresion ? hahaha

it has chinese sub and and if we have Cfan here i request please tranlate them for us.thanks in advance.

@maria1983 you dont understand chinese?

but i think that bed its still small for him if he is thinking to have a new girlfriend.:D:lol:hahaha...

31 minutes ago, IsabelinaD said:

but if you look at his previous Photoshoots, he is always sexy and manly...so maybe the magazine wanted to show this new side of him from his JiHong character. Manly baby boy.. :wub::blush: I even surprised he accepted to do it bc he has always this manly aura..even you can see it in the press conference video. Everyone did the V sign with their both hands but uri KRW didnt do it but after the MC requested him...he only used one hand to do it. He is very manly...only uri bb girl could open his shield and we could see his cheesy acting and non acting behaviour AGAIN. Bc in the other romantic previous dramas, he rocked it too. But in doctors it's in another level...enough to star shipping them and be delusional.. keke. Thanks PSH! 

hahaha

yes , he's always manly ... and , yes , maybe they wanted to show us some other side of him ... okay , now that we saw it  ... lets return to manly man . hahaha

anyway , i will not gonna complain a lot about this isue ..because i want to see him . :D

31 minutes ago, saeedeh said:

it has chinese sub and and if we have Cfan here i request please tranlate them for us.thanks in advance.

@maria1983 you dont understand chinese?

but i think that bed its still small for him if he is thinking to have a new girlfriend.:D:lol:hahaha...

nooo , not at all .

i understand spanish , and italian ...and some french and portugues ... but not chinese . hahaha

i believe he already he has a new big bed  .  hahaha

5 hours ago, liz-danielle said:

news around about taecyeon confession... i know taecyeon likes shin hye but he didn't dare to make a move... but i'm wondering why now then...:grimace: 

btw.. annyeong chingus! :blush: Being busy lately :bawling: before departing to seoul this coming thursday...! going to get the Doctors DVD! 

i think because

1.he noticed KRW&PSH chemistery and how hauge shipper fandome they have now and

2. the interviw KRW had after finishing doctors and talking about PSH`pretty and how mush she is presious for him and want to protect her and being hypnotise during kissing scenes... and so these reasons made him to have a courage to confess his love to SH before any regret and lost her.(becasuse of that he was repeating with DJ "you`re pretty you`re pretty):D

6 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

i understand spanish , and italian ...and some french and portugues ... but not chinese . hahaha

i believe he already he has a new big bed  .  hahaha

@maria1983 wow you`re genius and talented like KRW so you are European.:)

but what makes you fall in love with an asian actor? hahaha...:lol:

Just now, saeedeh said:

@maria1983 wow you`re genius and talented like KRW so you are European.:)

but what makes you fall in love with an asian actor? hahaha...:lol:

haha  , i'm not , no estoy  , je ne suis pas  ...  hahaha

i don't really know ... maybe because he's manly . and different .

well ...at some point i wanted to see some korean movies ... and a saw 2 movies ...and then i saw ''my little bride'' ... and at first i was like : '' who gived this man a role in this movie ? he's so ugly ... '' and after 20 minutes i said " he's the most handsome man i saw'' . hahaha i have no idea how this happened , but after i saw all his previous work . and i was like WOW ... i can't wait to see what he will bring next , and next ...

CsA-OBdVIAEy1iw.jpg

ctto

36 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

haha  , i'm not , no estoy  , je ne suis pas  ...  hahaha

i don't really know ... maybe because he's manly . and different .

well ...at some point i wanted to see some korean movies ... and a saw 2 movies ...and then i saw ''my little bride'' ... and at first i was like : '' who gived this man a role in this movie ? he's so ugly ... '' and after 20 minutes i said " he's the most handsome man i saw'' . hahaha i have no idea how this happened , but after i saw all his previous work . and i was like WOW ... i can't wait to see what he will bring next , and next ...

ctto

maria what was that you wrote...please translate it to english....i just understand persian.Arabic and alittle english.

so you quickly changed your mind from ugly man and found out he is most handsme guy just in 20 min...Ah you are killing me maria...oh my god save me...

iup11fubpvmq.jpg

cr to ann_sasiwimon twitter

welcome to my home 1 & 2 translation

Miane....I just translate about future wife....because that i want to know hahahahhahahahhahahahahh:joy:

He say taiwan man very warm n caring man but he not lose to taiwan man. 

He say if his future wife sleep in the bed, then he will sit at corner bed while caress / touch her n singiing for her. My singing is bad but if she want me sing for her, i will. 

He say he like his future wife is a busy person so he can iron her clothers will full heart. (but his clothes is iron by a assistant, he have a assintant cleaning his house, so romantic man krw oppa...its me oppa, i am here your future wife hahahahhahahahah)

He say he will treat his girlfriend/ wife like a queen 

He say He will let his  wife sleep more because he will prepare the breakfast every morning for her. so he say whoever  become his wife, will very happy

while in the kitchen, he say if my wife / girlfriend next by my side, I will sing for her so she won't feel boring..

This is his BIG DREAM about his wife...

HE LIKE SINGING FOR HIS LOVE ONE 

when he do interview after doctors drama...there article translate about his big dream 

One translate his big dream for his second half life

another translate his big dream for his second leg of his career.

Which one is true? can someone please answer for me...who can read that article in korean or japanese..please

51 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

welcome to my home 1 & 2 translation

Miane....I just translate about future wife....because that i want to know hahahahhahahahhahahahahh:joy:

He say taiwan man very warm n caring man but he not lose to taiwan man. 

He say if his future wife sleep in the bed, then he will sit at corner bed while caress / touch her n singiing for her. My singing is bad but if she want me sing for her, i will. 

He say he like his future wife is a busy person so he can iron her clothers will full heart. (but his clothes is iron by a assistant, he have a assintant cleaning his house, so romantic man krw oppa...its me oppa, i am here your future wife hahahahhahahahah)

He say he will treat his girlfriend/ wife like a queen 

He say He will let his  wife sleep more because he will prepare the breakfast every morning for her. so he say whoever  become his wife, will very happy

while in the kitchen, he say if my wife / girlfriend next by my side, I will sing for her so she won't feel boring..

This is his BIG DREAM about his wife...

when he do interview after doctors drama...there article translate about his big dream 

One translate his big dream for his second half life

another translate his big dream for his second leg of his career.

Which one is true? can someone please answer for me...who can read that article in korean or japanese..please

TQ !!!! So he loves singing to his loved ones :wub: 

#backhugBTS 

#footballfieldscene

7 hours ago, saeedeh said:
  Hide contents

maria what was that you wrote...please translate it to english....i just understand persian.Arabic and alittle english.

so you quickly changed your mind from ugly man and found out he is most handsme guy just in 20 min...Ah you are killing me maria...oh my god save me...

the same '' i'm not '' in spanish and french . hahaha

yes , because he has a scene where he jump all around to do exercise ... and in that scene waas so sweet ... then i was like '' wow '' ...

this one . hahaha

tumblr_n1b2rsxQvp1rh74bko1_r1_500.giftumblr_n1b2rsxQvp1rh74bko2_r1_500.gif

2 hours ago, DOCDOC said:

oh , thank you so much for the translation ...so much .

he's so romatic ...

1 hour ago, bogin79 said:

@DOCDOC tq.. for the translation.. he likes to sing for his loved one? hmmmm didn't he sang during the bts backnhug? he sang to psh right? hehheheh or ok mebe he sang to the whole crew there... :blush:

hahahahahaha

and treat her like a queen . :D

1 hour ago, sunflower001 said:

TQ !!!! So he loves singing to his loved ones :wub: 

#backhugBTS 

#footballfieldscene

:wub:

On 9/10/2016 at 5:53 AM, rori0711 said:

thanks a lot chingu! so that's how it was. looks like KRW had some awkward pose there but outcome is still drool worthy nonetheless. Aww the way he licked his lips after the kiss and spot some blushing moment like at 2:12 - 2:27. 

I squeal at 1:19 - 1:33;  lol at 4:18  and awww at 4:44 - 4:46 seconds :wub:

@kdramanewb and @rori0711 same here...I would love to see the bts of this kiss scene at episode 18 as well and wants to see how it led to the very sweet hug which was deleted in the episode.....awwwwww. I miss them so much!

6 hours ago, bogin79 said:

@DOCDOC tq.. for the translation.. he likes to sing for his loved one? hmmmm didn't he sang during the bts backnhug? he sang to psh right? hehheheh or ok mebe he sang to the whole crew there... :blush:

Kyaaaaaahhhh, we share the same thoughts @bogin79...but I don't think he was singing to the whole crew because his singing was whisper like and only PSH can hear it...she even reacted to it like.....yay goosebumps oppa, why are you singing to me this way....hahahaha!

Archived