[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

11 minutes ago, Jennypyho said:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/2pms-taecyeon-admits-hes-interested-in-park-shin-hye-on-live-radio

I think KRW has to try hard and take the initiative if he really feelsl interest to PSH......join the competition pls....

hahahaha

i believe if he feells something is already in action . hahahaha

already he listen to song with on point words ... hahaha

5 minutes ago, deara said:

Don't worry KRW already has a place in PSH's heart  :D hehehe 

hahahahahaha

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, bogin79 said:

@maria1983 exactly right.. i would trade places with that girl.. even for one day..she is only an office girl like myself.. aishhhh arghhhhh i am melting!!!! please... oooppssa sorry peeps for a minute there I thought this thread is for krw n myself... hahhahahah sorryy!!!!! ok back to krw & psh... Sorryyy!!!

21 hours ago, maria1983 said:

yes , i was exactly like that after i read those words ...omg , can you imagine ? just be an ordinary girl ...and KRW take you to diner and just talk ... and then he say that he really enjoy doing this with you  ...and then his bussy life actor takes control , but after he still call you ... and you are like , omg , this is to much to handle ...and then you see him in DOCTORS , and you are like : '' was so close ...and yet so far ... " 

Reads your comment remind me of what you said about KRW, he needs a time,... to think (he overthink evrything) to realize "theres something about this woman (any woman he's interest with) that i can't resist" then he will take an action about it. And from my analyze, PSH has something too toward him :D (my opinion only) on her last picture a girl with fur jacket she wrote a caption (if im not mistaken and sorry if i did :lol:) "just me no more tears..." and her face aura isnt as bright and happier as she did doctors premier interview. in that moment she was really looks happy.

Ah oppa RaeWon have you text ShinHye ??? And ask if she's ok? (Delulu mode on) lol :lol:

6 minutes ago, deara said:

Reads your comment remind me of what you said about KRW, he needs a time,... to think (he overthink evrything) to realize "theres something about this woman (any woman he's interest with) that i can't resist" then he will take an action about it. And from my analyze, PSH has something too toward him :D (my opinion only) on her last picture a girl with fur jacket she wrote a caption (if im not mistaken and sorry if i did :lol:) "just me no more tears..." and her face aura isnt as bright and happier as she did doctors premier interview. in that moment she was really looks happy.

Ah oppa RaeWon have you text ShinHye ??? And ask if she's ok? (Delulu mode on) lol :lol:

i already said introvert people are the most interesting people ... because they analize a lot , but a lottttttttttttt ... that in the end they must be sure about all and that they make the right decision , but when they act , they act ...and really fight .

don't know actually about the age difference ...because that can be a problem ( i guess ) like they already from the start begin with this in the mind ...and never think about more that a costars relation ... hope i can make myself understand what i try to say . :D

ANYWAY ...i will like to say that i am jealous of that girl . hahaha that's it ...i said it . now let's forget . hahahaha

17 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

hahahaha

i believe if he feells something is already in action . hahahaha

already he listen to song with on point words ... hahaha

hahahahahaha

Lol! I could say that KRW already has a place in PSH's heart because common.... he kissed her 4 times already! With kind of MOC (missing of consciousness) kisses who doesnt felt something after hahaha :w00t: 

6 minutes ago, deara said:

Lol! I could say that because common he kissed her 4 times already! With kind of MOC (missing of consciousness) kisses who doesnt felt something after hahaha :w00t: 

hm , what kind of action do you think of ? hahahaha

because i was thinking about something like ; invite her to diner  ... and talk to her .  but in my realistic mind ...he already  will think that he's to old for her . sorry , sorry ... reality call me ... hahaha so he will never gonna see her like a lover . don't know :D

13 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

i already said introvert people are the most interesting people ... because they analize a lot , but a lottttttttttttt ... that in the end they must be sure about all and that they make the right decision , but when they act , they act ...and really fight .

don't know actually about the age difference ...because that can be a problem ( i guess ) like they already from the start begin with this in the mind ...and never think about more that a costars relation ... hope i can make myself understand what i try to say . :D

ANYWAY ...i will like to say that i am jealous of that girl . hahaha that's it ...i said it . now let's forget . hahahaha

Hahaha if im on that girl shoes i think i'll step back/turn down him specially after watch the movie he worked on when we lost contact at the moment hahaha i probably shocked on theater and those scene became my nightmare for months imagine seeing a guy we likes was naked with other woman even its only an acting :lol: and i believe he didnt talk about it befire because they were kinda lost contact while he was filming lol

3 minutes ago, deara said:

Hahaha if im on that girl shoes i think i'll step back/turn down him specially after watch the movie he worked on when we lost contact at the moment hahaha i probably shocked on theater and those scene became my nightmare for months imagine seeing a guy we likes was naked with other woman even its only an acting :lol: and i believe he didnt talk about it befire because they were kinda lost contact while he was filming lol

:D

YES , IN THE END SEAMS THAT HE NEED AN ACTRESS IN HIS LIFE .

but was so interesting to see him date someone simple . don't know ... makes his so ''real'' .

sso ...you think that girl saw the movie ? hahahaha and after she recieve the call from him was like ... '' i saw what you did ... !!!! '' hahahahaha

14 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

because i was thinking about something like ; invite her to diner  ... and talk to her .  but in my realistic mind ...he already  will think that he's to old for her . sorry , sorry ... reality call me ... hahaha so he will never gonna see her like a lover . don't know :D

heheheh.. yeah and looking at all the young guys who are already lining up to steal psh's heart...taecyeon, lee jongsuk (just to name a few)... hahahhaha... never mind KRW... there are also noonas, ajummas who also will line up to get you... like some girls here including myself! :blush: leading by @maria1983 hahahhahaha

10 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

Text her first then call her and ask to eating out :D just casual things trying to unnoticeable action so wont freak out her (PSH) lol but on interview he made the age gap only 8 years hahaha :lol: i dont know why he did that and they already comfort toward eachother while filming so i think theres wont be problem. lol :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

:D

YES , IN THE END SEAMS THAT HE NEED AN ACTRESS IN HIS LIFE .

but was so interesting to see him date someone simple . don't know ... makes his so ''real'' .

sso ...you think that girl saw the movie ? hahahaha and after she recieve the call from him was like ... '' i saw what you did ... !!!! '' hahahahaha

Hahaha that's what i was thinking too :lol: 

1 minute ago, deara said:

Text her first then call her and ask to eating out :D just casual things trying to unnoticeable action so wont freak out her (PSH) lol but on interview he made the age gap only 8 years hahaha :lol: i dont know why he did that and they already comfort toward eachother while filming so i think theres wont be problem. lol :rolleyes:

hahaha they know the best what they feel . :) 

and i still try to find a trailer for the horror movie . hahaha maybe next week . pray 

4 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

... hahahhaha... never mind KRW... there are also noonas, ajummas who also will line up to get you... like some girls here including myself! :blush: leading by @maria1983 hahahhahaha

omg , i am already married for 11 years  ... but ..okay . hahahahaha

8 hours ago, maria1983 said:

But he see her as a woman...didn't he say this in his post drama interview ( This woman is so beautiful, I must protect her”, I actually blushed") or there's lost in translation...and that for me is a good sign. He never said he see her as a younger sibling or sister (dongsaeng), so I continue to hope =)

5 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

But he see her as a woman...didn't he say this in his post drama interview ( This woman is so beautiful, I must protect her”, I actually blushed") or there's lost in translation...and that for me is a good sign. He never said he see him as a younger sibling or sister (dongsaeng), so I continue to hope =)

hahaha

yes , he didn't ....but if they start with something in the mind ... they will remain there for a wile .

okay , everything can change ... but look now , they already lost contact . they are so bussy .

in the end we will see what will happen . :D

Omo, did Taecyon 2pm do the public love confession towards PSH? Brave man but PSH is a private person lor.  Kim Rae Won oppa, where are you now? @deara are you sure they only kiss 4 times? I think more than that during filming. People onset crazily lucky enough to see it live Kim Rae Won kissing Park Shin Hye. @maria1983 i hope Kim Rae won didn't take too long to analyzed it, hehehe...

14 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

But he see her as a woman...didn't he say this in his post drama interview ( This woman is so beautiful, I must protect her”, I actually blushed") or there's lost in translation...and that for me is a good sign. He never said he see him as a younger sibling or sister (dongsaeng), so I continue to hope =)

Agree with you, he see her as a woman. Omo Kim Rae Won oppa so cute.. His honesty make me love him more deeply ( Omo what's wrong with me today? Mianhe)  I think only PDnim say it 100% KRW & PSH not dating & have a good relationship as Sunbae & Hoobae..  Why PDnim?? Is it have 'SOME' on set? 

1 minute ago, dee89 said:

Omo, did Taecyon 2pm do the public love confession towards PSH? Brave man but PSH is a private person lor.  

I think it's not love confession.. he just said he likes her and she's pretty!! haha.. 

I hope KRW oppa would read/hear this news soon ..

Phone conversation: 

KRW: Hello!

PSH: Ah oppa..

KRW: What's happening?

PSH: What? Nothing happened.

KRW: Aish(irritated) I just heard that Taecyon said he likes you in a show.. what's that?

PSH: Ah.. that.. i asked him about it.. he said that it's just friendly speaking nothing more.. 

KRW: mmmm (relaxed)

PSH: oppa.. are you worried?(teasing him)

KRW: Waee... noo.. let's meet tonight.......

PSH: Arasu! I will come to your place ;) 

hahahha :D sorry i am trying to hold it, but i am not able to..

10 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

i actually pray for their best....in my delulu mind i think both of them already feel something for each other mebe not to the extent of loving the other but comfortable with each other.. but in reality u'll never know because they are both great actors and actresses.... so it might be they are really really good actors that we even ask ourselves which is reel and which is real.. 

i shipped some other couples before, and after sometimes or when one party declared of being in a relationship, then only you can see that yep this is only good acting hehehehehe... its hard being a shipper no? but at least we had fun while it last.. 

i actually watched some other bts of psh with other actors.. just to you know be cool about it if really there is nothing..i even watched 3 meals a day before.. but really psh was just her bubbly self with the other young guys..she showed a bit of her tomboyishness not really girly2 with the other guys.. 

with krw mebbe bcoz he is an introvert and a sunbae,  I actually see bit of shyness in psh esp in the script reading session. she became more feminine but mebe bcoz hyejung always wear dresses and skirts.. well i dunno.. i could be delulu.. hehhehe.. 

as for krw.. in other bts with other actress i see a caring co star but a very professional one. that was it.. he touches his co star hair but never extensively as he did to psh.. heheheh

25 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

your thought hahaha spoiled my delulu mind :lol:

31 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

hahaha they know the best what they feel . :) 

and i still try to find a trailer for the horror movie . hahaha maybe next week . pray 

omg , i am already married for 11 years  ... but ..okay . hahahahaha

Is there a trailer out there somewhere??? Yes please we all wanna see  :blush: Pray! 

15 minutes ago, dee89 said:

Omo, did Taecyon 2pm do the public love confession towards PSH? Brave man but PSH is a private person lor.  Kim Rae Won oppa, where are you now? @deara are you sure they only kiss 4 times? I think more than that during filming. People onset crazily lucky enough to see it live Kim Rae Won kissing Park Shin Hye. @maria1983 i hope Kim Rae won didn't take too long to analyzed it, hehehe...

Hahaha right! if they must retake the scene many times :lol: i cant imagine how many time :rolleyes: hmmmm will they (KRW and PSH) yearning their kiss?? Hahaha :w00t:

13 minutes ago, ash011 said:

I think it's not love confession.. he just said he likes her and she's pretty!! haha.. 

Phone conversation: 

KRW: Aish(irritated) I just heard that Taecyon said he likes you in a show.. what's that?

PSH: Ah.. that.. i asked him about it.. he said that it's just friendly speaking nothing more.. 

Hahaha but its great! :D 

1 hour ago, Jennypyho said:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/2pms-taecyeon-admits-hes-interested-in-park-shin-hye-on-live-radio

I think KRW has to try hard and take the initiative if he really feelsl interest to PSH......join the competition pls....

He will proud because Shin Hye like Hye Jung.. have alot of namja crush with her.. KRW like HJH.. he will confident and never lost someone he love..  hehe... the fact title doctor crush on drama land and.. title Actor crush on real life.. 

beautiful people , you are all crazy ... but crazy , crazy ...

people near me will think that i'm also crazy ...

so ...only time will tell what is gona happen .

38 minutes ago, ash011 said:

Phone conversation: 

hahahahahahaha

Archived