[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

3 hours ago, Carla Dias said:

Hello this is  from ep 15 when JH brings cooffe to HJ,

Huh, looking at it last night I thought it was slightly different, but you may be right. Although it doesn't explain why the person tagged the picture as if it's from the wrap up party though lol.

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ayame said:

Huh, looking at it last night I thought it was slightly different, but you may be right. Although it doesn't explain why the person tagged the picture as if it's from the wrap up party though lol.

@Ayameyes they are slightly different if you look at carefully the one in EP15 that white sewing line is on the left side of the buttoned placket part but on that IG pic the white sewing line is on the right side. and also seems they are a little diffrent in color even his hairstyle is diffrent and his hairstyle in IG pic is more similar to one`s he had in wrap up party.

mp65pcpif8tp.jpg

ujxt4mdwtbk7.jpg

Just for your information

There are usually 2 parties for wrap-up parties

The 1st one is with staffs and the 2nd one is only actors...

Those pics are shared by staffs are mostly from the 1st party

Like I said I'm not here to stop you guys shipping. I only ask not to spread wrong information and respect her. 

And I won't even be here often so no worry. I only comes to soompi bc of her drama 

24 minutes ago, saeedeh said:

@Ayameyes they are slightly different if you look at carefully the one in EP15 that white sewing line is on the left side of the buttoned placket part but on that IG pic the white sewing line is on the right side. and also seems they are a little diffrent in color even his hairstyle is diffrent and his hairstyle in IG pis is more similar to one`s he had in wrap up party.

mp65pcpif8tp.jpg

ujxt4mdwtbk7.jpg

oh right...you are genius....I am happy again because of you hahahaa....:mrgreen:

Guest Yammylicious

ctto: the owner

Hummm, what seems to be happening here Hong Hong Hong???? 

Did you notice PSH's stares to KRW when she's getting nearer to him???? GOSH!!!!!

Kindly analyze their gestures shippers...:phew::w00t::crazy::sweatingbullets::blink:

3 minutes ago, Yammylicious said:

Kindly analyze their gestures shippers...

Seems like he was waiting for her. He look different before and after she came. 

49 minutes ago, Yammylicious said:

Did you notice PSH's stares to KRW when she's getting nearer to him???? GOSH!!!!!

Kindly analyze their gestures shippers...:phew::w00t::crazy::sweatingbullets::blink:

Looks like he wanted to wrap his arm around her but someone else got there first. :)

i hope if ever they have interview post doctors.. reporters won't ask typical question like are they dating each other.. i hope they will ask question like his fav scene or his fav quotes... why he think that this drama is well loved... or is there any part of hong3x that resemble KRW... but one question i would like to ask is does the line i am embarrassed after the final

kiss scene was his ad-lib... you know things like that.. bcoz from his interview i like that he is being blunt and direct.. he is so cool like that.. and i hope the same for PSH.. please let there be interviews... or better still photoshoot together! 

Guest Yammylicious
1 hour ago, sunflower001 said:

No news on the trip ? 

I have a feeling KRW will not attend though :(

Nadoo, but who knows he might change his mind at the last minute? crossed fingers ...:wub:

Guest Yammylicious
25 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

@parmma ...this stills are so beautiful....really when they are together it look and feel so REAL...couple vibes is screamin. Love the last photo...KRW's smile to PSH is priceless!!!!

You bet, high 5 dear! :w00t:

Archived