[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

berries812

• Fan Level: Fanatic
  • berries812
  • Members
  • 1,395 posts
  • rep_superstar.png.4df01425fbaf42a80f5366

Posted 6 minutes ago · Report post

:glasses::grin:

YAY ~~   Prince has finally decided to renew the contract with HB Entertainment .. after 4 years of collaboration ~~ 

Happy happy for him ... he can now focus on deciding his next project .... seems to be a film project ....   gif.gif

FA대어 김래원, HB엔터와 재계약..4년 의리 택했다

*google translate

Actor Kim Rae Won, who is regarded as an entertainer of the entertainment industry, signed a contract with his current agency.

According to the entertainment industry on June 11, Kim Rae Won recently decided to sign a new contract after discussions with his current agency, HB Entertainment. Kim Rae-won signed an exclusive contract with HB Entertainment in 2013 and signed a new contract in 2015.

As the recent contract expires, Kim Rae Won's attention is focused on the entertainment industry. The share price has risen further due to the success of the drama "Doctors" and the success of the movie "Prison".

Kim Rae Won is the back door of his decision to come back together with HB Entertainment, who has been collaborating for four years despite the suggestions of various promoters.

Kim Rae Won is about to release the movie "Resurrection" and is currently reviewing the next film.

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2017061109375572949&outlink=1&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.naver.com

• Like 20

31 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

Kim Rae Won is about to release the movie "Resurrection" and is currently reviewing the next film.

cant wait to see him again!! :blush:

2 minutes ago, iswg15 said:
:lol:

who actually starts massaging first? KRW or PSH? :D

• Like 19

13 minutes ago, iswg15 said:

Hahaha...KRW oppa is dying to hug her....i love it!!!!!!!!!!

I remember those baeksang awards when KRW admired shin hye while she did not realize they were so cutes trying to avoid looks hahahha. I do not have the video but you have already seen it. :D

Although it was the first day of recording they managed to have chemistry quickly

• Like 15

I am really grateful to those who bought the dvd cut and who provide us with goodies on this forum or twitter or ig.
I already imagine the state of lack that I will feel after all that! Big depression to come for me!
So please make it last as long as we have nothing else to compensate! 
:D

Husband and wife at work! why do I feel like watching a tv reality show with those 2?

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, ssr99 said:

I am really grateful to those who bought the dvd cut and who provide us with goodies on this forum or twitter or ig.
I already imagine the state of lack that I will feel after all that! Big depression to come for me!
So please make it last as long as we have nothing else to compensate! 
:D

Husband and wife at work! why do I feel like watching a tv reality show with those 2?

The BTS are even more romantic than the drama itself

• Like 16

2 hours ago, iswg15 said:

Hahaha...KRW oppa is dying to hug her....i love it!!!!!!!!!!

If you listen carefully..,after KRW twist SH's hand and she said 'who are you..let go',,KRW whispered to her 'you don't know me?...bla bla (i can't hear what he said)..That's why SH laugh...:D

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

If you listen carefully..,after KRW twist SH's hand and she said 'who are you..let go',,KRW whispered to her 'you don't know me?...bla bla (i can't hear what he said)..That's why SH laugh...:D

i heard it now that you mentioned!! hahahah is it part of the script too??? :D

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

KRW is not shy when it's close to shin hye.

• Like 16

16 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

Oh you're right about it! I didn't pay attention before...

For a shy guy, he is very extrovert and direct with her! I'm sure they know each other quite well for a long time, more than we think!

• Like 15