[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

5 hours ago, beansprouts said:

i wonder what did PSH show to him on the first picture... ^_^

It's really good to see these pictures! I miss seeing them on the set :cold_sweat:

In the picture on the bottom left, It was the beginning of the shooting but she was already leaning against him...a sunbae! Their relationship has gone from junior / senior to a close relationship ultra fast!

For someone so-called shy, He already seemed comfortable with her! :D

3 hours ago, klebinha said:

:heart::heart: BENCH BTS

DA_4OPSV0AAH3_F.jpg

DA_4PTAUQAAwS_1.jpg

DA_4R31UMAAKhIM.jpg

DA_4AsdU0AM3qdn.jpg

DA_4DoYUIAA94UQ.jpg

DA_33O0UAAAVKTc.jpg

DA_3nD-UwAMrADU.jpg

How can she be so radiant?

• Like 13

Correct me if i'm wrong,i think i read in Park shin Hye soompi thread before that Turkey will be doing a remake of Doctors..so it's really true...this proves the popularity of the drama...how i wish they will invite both KRW oppa and PSH unnie to do a cameo...hahaha...:D

• Like 12

4 hours ago, aafmzm said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This one was from Turkey.

100% looks like Doctors teaser. :o:blink:

They do She Was Pretty too....I think it the same lead actor....                                                                                                                                                                                                            Imej yang berkaitan                                                                                                                                     

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

They do She Was Pretty too....I think it the same lead actor....                                                                                                                                                                                                            Imej yang berkaitan                                                                                                                                     

• Like 8