[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

they caught each other's radar since they were seated together last year -- they were seen being the last two left on their table -- talking and laughing --

who knows --- they might have wanted/planned DOCTORS to be their vehicle in disguise in getting to know each other ---

"dating" by "working" --- LOL!!! :)

it's a nice thought --- after all sparks were flying from the get-go ---

come on now!! 

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, fx8uin said:

they caught each other's radar since they were seated together last year -- they were seen being the last two left on their table -- talking and laughing --

who knows --- they might have wanted/planned DOCTORS to be their vehicle in disguise in getting to know each other ---

"dating" by "working" --- LOL!!! :)

it's a nice thought --- after all sparks were flying from the get-go ---

come on now!! 

So they were seated together before ? They were the last 2 at the table ? And this year, they are acting together and spending so much time filming with each other ?!! You just got my shippers heart flutter at the thought :wub: 

Ahhh..whats meant to be will always find its way ! I would call it fate :wub::wub:  Who knows ????!!! 

• Like 11

The script writer is a former marriage counselor, right?? I hope KRW and PSH will make use this advantage to get extra knowledge about coupling aspect. Especially if they fall to each other:wub:

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

So they were seated together before ? They were the last 2 at the table ? And this year, they are acting together and spending so much time filming with each other ?!! You just got my shippers heart flutter at the thought :wub: 

Ahhh..whats meant to be will always find its way ! I would call it fate :wub::wub:  Who knows ????!!! 

yes - picture/s floating out there --- empty table except for the two of them --- how awkward --- :) however they must be grateful for they have each other  -- no matter if it was awkward just being them two -- but it could have been MORE AWKWARD if one of them left the other alone at the table as well :) -- after all party was winding down   and yet there they were -- alone in their own world -- :) 

LMH left --- bad guy from PUNCH was gone too --- so yeap -- all was left was them two -- alone -- together --  in the hall with other celebrities at their own tables  -- separated from them --- :)

• Like 12

really love this couple... amazing couple..:heart: actually i wanna know how krw feeling seen psh boy friends sent her food truck, is he jealous??? hahhahaha...  hope their interview on magazine... how their pose? cute?romantic?cool? i can't imagine it... psh_krw fighting... doctors just 5 epis!!! wanna crying... :bawling:

• Like 10

Guest Yammylicious

Oh I cry not only a river this time but an ocean waaaaaaaaaaaaaa :bawling:

What a tear jerking episode last night omoooo ... A miracle and a neurosurgeons ... hummmm... :dissapointed_relieved:

Its a tough situation, extending a wife's life for 10 mins or even more so that the baby will grow more until he will be out on her mother's womb.. :o

I thought to myself " Hospital are somewhat a second home to a family yeah? when one of your loved ones was in the hospital, surely families will all be affected in whatever circumstance ".. sad..... :anguished:

and yes, the question of HJ? "What If I'm the patient? Will you give up?" 

woooooohhhhh.. Though miracle and neurosurgeons are different (in terms of beliefs) HJ still wants to try, what if miracle happens? :mellow:

Guest Yammylicious

Photo published for [16회 예고] 박신혜, 김래원에 위로의 포옹 “자꾸 이러면 안되는데…”

I love their hugs here, very sweet and genuine... :wub::wub::wub:

BHdbb9T.gif

This hugs are a real dynamite, sweeter than her back hugs i guess...;)

Guest Yammylicious

And I'm so happy how all the netizens supported The Doctors, we surpass the 20% rating and keep going.. :wub: Let's all group hug chingus!!! :heart: