[Chinese Webmovie 2016] Uncontrolled Love 不可抗力

IMOmusings

2 minutes ago, deltos said:

Thanks !  I may wait for completed CA then read again..lol Tell me do you know of any translated copies of 

Hide contents

Together With Me,  or Make it Right ?

there's  a lot of fan fiction...but I want original novel.

You're welcome :D 

Spoiler

No, like you I have seen many fanfics but no translation. The only Thai bl novel I found are Love Sick and Sotus (not complete) :mellow:

Btw I know this is late but I knew from the news last month America got hit by hurricanes consecutively. Are you okay? :o

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

You're welcome :D 

Reveal hidden contents

No, like you I have seen many fanfics but no translation. The only Thai bl novel I found are Love Sick and Sotus (not complete) :mellow:

Btw I know this is late but I knew from the news last month America got hit by hurricanes consecutively. Are you okay? :o

Spoiler

Yes I was and thanks for asking, the storm did not come to my part of the country...we had a little rain but not the hurricane.
I had a copy of TWM that was in Thai...google translate doesn't do a great job...if I hadn't seen the drama...I wouldn't have a clue what was going on...LOL. Same with 2Moons..someone did translate the Forth/Beam incident....I could have lived without that !!!  I'm thinking maybe I ought to look for French translations...then translate it it back to English.  Google does a decent job with French.  

12 hours ago, deltos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yes I was and thanks for asking, the storm did not come to my part of the country...we had a little rain but not the hurricane.
I had a copy of TWM that was in Thai...google translate doesn't do a great job...if I hadn't seen the drama...I wouldn't have a clue what was going on...LOL. Same with 2Moons..someone did translate the Forth/Beam incident....I could have lived without that !!!  I'm thinking maybe I ought to look for French translations...then translate it it back to English.  Google does a decent job with French.  

Spoiler

I'm glad then ^_^ The only language Google good to translate is French. I wish they fix another languages :( That someone should translate romance part... -_-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived