[Chinese Webmovie 2016] Uncontrolled Love 不可抗力

IMOmusings

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/29/2016 at 2:03 AM, fingersandpaws said:

The Story of 没来大树 (big tree that didn’t come)

Let me explain the reason behind this cute fanart.

hh5HsMw.jpg

crd: 呦攸悠 (original picture

XB had a press conference / showcase for his album W.BOWEN on 24th Sept 2016

Reveal hidden contents

19:02 XB watched some VCR messages from his friends and the last one was MR.

Reveal hidden contents

MR: Hello everyone, I’m MR

I heard my XB had released his EP

There are 5 songs inside this EP

It includes rock songs and his original songs

I wish everyone can support his EP

His dream, a person with dreams would definitely come true

Hope you can support his EP and album

I also wish his album can have great sales, OK?

*kiss* Mua~

XB's reaction while watching MR's VCR

Reveal hidden contents

19: 41 XB's comments about MR's VCR

Reveal hidden contents

XB: someone can’t control themselves and just kiss in front of everyone

MC: I don’t know how to continue this conversation; you do it yourself…

37:28 Talking about I Think You Will Never Know MV...... "that person, he/she didn't come today"

Reveal hidden contents

XB: There’s one part, a scene where I am running on the beach

XB: On the beach, did you see? Kneeling on the floor to cry

XB: Just, I don’t know why I can act so well. My tears just suddenly burst out.

XB: I also don’t know why, just suddenly, my god like my body had been emptied out

MC: I ask you, while running, kneeling down; who were you thinking of?

*Fans screams*

MC: Do you want to know the answer to this?

Fans: yesss

XB: The person I was thinking of; he/she didn’t come today

*Fans screams*

MC: Wow, you’re so daring?! Who is it? I don’t even know who

XB: It’s our 5th anniversary (friendship with MC) today *laughs*

XB: right today that person didn’t come

XB: but I think you all know right?

*Fans screams*

MC: What nonsense are you sprouting? Don’t hype things

XB: I am such a person that likes to talk nonsense and they also like to hear me talk nonsense, right?

38:52 MC asked if XB would confess his love or hide them......

Reveal hidden contents

MC: so let’s say the difference between this song, the other song and the previous songs is like the way you approach love

MC: Would you choose to confess declare your love boldly or standing by silently?

XB: Are you drawing a trap for me?

XB: Actually I have said before. If it is love at first sight, I decided that it is you,

XB: I would definitely confess boldly. If not how sad would it be?

XB: However if we’re good friends, like we’re been through many years together

XB: Like slowly developing feelings after being together for very long

MC: Can you not look at me when saying this? Look below and say it

XB: No, I……

MC: I’m very afraid of that person of yours that didn’t come

39:23 "we're friends but may not be anymore if I confess"

Reveal hidden contents

XB: I’m friends with him/her, but we may be friends anymore if I confess, so I……

*fans screams*

XB: *sighs*

MC: Wang Bo Wen, Wang Bo Wen, do you have the feeling like whatever you say will still be wrong?

XB: yes

MC: congratulations, you’ve fallen into the hole

1:12:33 MC asked who is the big tree that's always behind XB...... "didn't come"

Reveal hidden contents

MC: But don’t ever forget that you still have a big tree behind you. Who is this big tree?

XB: didn’t come

MC: Let’s welcome Wang Bo Wen’s management company…… person-in-charge……

Hmm.... XB who’s your big tree? Not your management company? :huh: So the “didn’t come” person is your “big tree”? MR?

It's been a year... I translated my soompi post into chinese and added timings according to SilverSchnauzer's fancam. It's clearer than the youtube video and also you'll be able to see XB's expression when he waches MR's vcr. (watch here)

I've also made some gifs from SilverSchnauzer's fancam.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I’ve completed the Chinese version of [2016 RW Picture Diary] – August (part 3),  23-31st August. I’m starting work on the translation; so please wait a while for the ENG ver.

CHI words version: weibo

Spoiler

In the last week or so of August, it seems to be a chapter of aggrieved-Rui coaxing sassy-wife-Bai, as seen in the Wu Dong interviews and activities filmed during this period. For example: see gifs below

Spoiler

Seems like when Zhao Liying suddenly posted some pics of her being cosy with a handsome guy, ppl thought some surprise like Luhan's case...haha. No, she posted a series of photos of herself with Mengrui on 8 Oct...saying "This is my"......"cousin"...haha.....i think very close old friends until like brothers and cousins.

Her comments loosely translated are "This is my cousin Mengrui. Not easy to take photos. Time may take away our youth but not our memories....which when remembered, brought back tears. Wish us always happy." *think the tears part is b'cos both of them knew each other when their career esp hers are at the bottom years ago, not famous at all. Those yrs supporting each other built a strong friendship.

4b0c804agy1fkb7tu98w6j20u01hctea.jpg

More pics under her weibo post :

https://www.weibo.com/1259110474/Fptlp03lF?from=page_1006051259110474_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime&type=comment#_rnd1507566380285

And he responded on 9 Oct with more pics and some comments. He's quite poetic....loosely translated as "Not sure when will see u again.  Not used to it when nobody visit me for tea after filming. Remembering the times when we often webchat. The passing years are like the wind.....it blows away the story but not the chars in the story. Wish u will remain warm-hearted and kind and not forget the good times."

I think i quite like this part....sometimes we might forget a movie/drama...esp the details or all parts of the story....but we still remember the chars.

4a3d4e49ly1fkbwzvuy7wj20k00zknc4.jpg

https://www.weibo.com/1245531721/FpyZR8mtL?from=page_1005051245531721_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime&type=comment#_rnd1507566434922

12 hours ago, deltos said:

Anne Noh has finished translating Uncontrolled Love Vol1.  If you are a member of Patreon you can access the translated novel. I don't think it's on Wattpad. But if you follow her, you prolly got a notification.

I followed her in Wattpad. There both Vol 1 & 2 translation already completed :)

5 minutes ago, deltos said:

Right...but I think only on Patreon can you download the entire vol and read at you leisure...LOL. Either way I'm happy it's translated.  I hope she does Counter Attack next !

You can do it at Wattpad too :lol: Here link for UL https://my.w.tt/UiNb/fU6ra0nSeH and Counter Attack https://my.w.tt/UiNb/WyGhfnPSeH still not complete but she already translated few ending chapters ^_^

3 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

You can do it at Wattpad too :lol: Here link for UL https://my.w.tt/UiNb/fU6ra0nSeH and Counter Attack https://my.w.tt/UiNb/WyGhfnPSeH still not complete but she already translated few ending chapters ^_^

Thanks !  I may wait for completed CA then read again..lol Tell me do you know of any translated copies of 

Spoiler

Together With Me,  or Make it Right ?

there's  a lot of fan fiction...but I want original novel.

Archived