[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DBS's hobby is playing PC game in internet cafe.

AMH is on his "electric surf board" in a park and notice someone following him. He gave chase while cursing (haha his cursing face is hilarious). The guy ran into a female toilet. MH went into gents instead and the guy slipped away.

BS is born! She's now in train. Scene narrated by her. 

Train is pack..i Missed what happened , stream problem 

now showing her helping at family's farm

scene pans to our MH ...looking cool on hover board 

he notice someone taking his pics , he chases after the guy...

MH is driving while BS is on her bicycle. A bus full of primary students came to a halt because a lorry is blocking away. The driver ask the gangster to remove the lorry but was beaten up. DS pass by and call someone/police about the matter.

Woo Ruek came out from nowhere and grab her phone. BS tries to reason but her phone was thrown away.

BS Cycling ..MH driving .

scene shows of a construction site where lorry is blocking bus & bus driver cursing ..he takes pic but manager fr site throws his phone

BS sees the scene ...& calls someobe but another dude comes & take her phone ..goes thru her phone see GD in cop uniform pic. He throws her phone . 

MH drives by and stops to see commotion

Woo Reuk (I am using his name in Hwarang) hit BS's head.

MH passes by, his car was blocked too. He saw BS getting slapped and is calling a police unaware what are happening behind him.

BS gave a slap to WR sending his tooth flying. Another 2 gangsters appeared.

Site guy slaps BS...he's gonna get it. 

MH calls someone maybe to report

BS shows her strength .. throws all the guys ..they are flying ...lol!!! 

MH is in awe. She demands the site manager to replace her phone, he refuses, well...she sends him flying .,.ahahaha..

so many men against one gal...she giving them all a beating 

kids in school bus & MH so impressed.,

ooo that scene of her walking & hair flying 

Now she is at police station..

omo ! Ji Soo !! 

She sees him in the room, closes door adjust hair & goes in again. She's crushing hard :wub:.. she fangirling while he writes her report  of what happened earlier ..she is not hearing him at all 

I think he telling her the gravity of the situation , omo! Our min Hyuk steps in. He defends her. all kids cheer.. tension btwn the boys ...I'm loving this ...

Long convo btwn then..everyone who got beaten up seems worked up ., 

one of the kids say something, MH steps in showing him some book on Police & law

more commotion at station ., cops & workers arguing, 

BS quiet ...kids cheering for her. 

MH presented his case and got BS off the hook (I think). MH's secretary arrived and fetched MH. MH stopped BS on his way out asking her to say thank you to him. BS is unappreciative and walks away.

I think MH says "she's sexy" hahah. He looks like ready to melt seeing BS on her bicycle, riding away. 

He looks like a good boss and greets everyone in his company.

The other hand, papa BS (ohhh Pa Oh.... I miss you!!) is tending his nut shop, when mama walks in and demanded all the money earned be given to her. He tried to hid some money in pocket but was caught. 

BS arrived and received sneering and nagging from mama.

Archived