[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

Flashback to years back, BS and Gyeongshim visited Japan and the tour guide was showing them the famous boulder on a mountain. BS was taking photo and accidentally pushed the boulder downhill!

She was at school doing exercise with the pole but it bent! She sneaks into the school at night to correct it but made it worst.

She was using the water tap at school when GD walks by, she accidentally broke the tap!

Mama was with her at a temple asking for blessing/solution from Buddha.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flashback to BS school days.

They have a fieldtrip and BS caused an earthquake when she pushed the stone.

BS has accidentally bent the monkey bars at school.

GD passes by and BS accidentally tears off the faucet.

BS turns to knitting. LOL.

Mom and BS go to a temple to pray.

BS prays for GD to notice her.

At school, GD talking with twin bro. I guess bro and GD are at the top of the standings.

BS was about to give the red scarf but wasn't able to.

Still continue with school days memory. GD was talking with a friend at corridor and BS lacked the courage to give him the scarf she knitted.

Mama and BS at temple, and she stares angrily at the Buddha statue. They left.

It was revealed later that she had turned the Buddha statue to face the wall!!! Hahahah

Those kids really worship bs now

flashback to her school trip of her accidentally pushing a boulder, bending a pole , accidentally bursting a pipe - awww she grew up struggling with her strength. Thought I saw a clip of our hot cop in school sports wear. 

Ohhhh bb jisoo in school uniform is making our bs all fluttery, she even has gift 

I wonder what she is praying At temple , I guess she wants to be like any ordinary gal. Haha she's so mad at Buddha she turned his heavy statue around

Present day : GD comes to meet BS at her house, lets her listen to a suspect's voice but she says it's not the killer.

They are having talk. She reminds him to eat on time as he is her chingu.

She mops and walks into house.

She's with Gyeongshim when Bong Ki walks in. BS asks if he met with GD gf, he answers yes. BS is not happy.

Meanwhile MH at his home drinking beer. He calls his creepy second brother, asking him to help him with something. 

So bs & GD meet up. He lets her hear voice recording, 

so sad - you can tell she likes him so much. She even has to put up a front bout just being friends ..sigh 

MH texts BS:

What are you doing?

Going to watch movie.

With who?

With friend.

I wanna go too.

Gyeongshim asks BS to agree.

Gyeongshim, BS and BK go to watch movie with MH. MH and BK sitting at the opposite  aisle with them

Gangster boss follow them into the theater too.

MH at home drinking.

He calls his stepbro. The one in support of him managing the company.

Flashback to that time he was forced into the closet by two bros. His other stepbro opened the closet.

He looks at the portrait in his lair again.

MH texts BS. Asking what is she up to. He wants to go out.

She goes out with GS and Big Boss is watching her.

They follow BS into the theater

BS is watching an action movie and she's sobbing so much hahaha.

What's this tense talk btwn MH & his bro on the phone ...awwww poor boy he was bullied by his Bros when he was young. 

Haha..so MH invites bs & her gf & bk to go watch movie. Hmm gangster boss following them

lol! BS crying at the movie - it's not the show but I think it's GD she's crying over ? Or she feels bad for the Super hero? 

Clubbing !! 

Archived