[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

Oh crap. He manages to kidnap her

jisoo now looking at cctv

omo we are at the masked guy's den with the victim..he is so freaky 

Bs with jS - she suddenly has flashback of the masked doc who pushes the victim. She's worried but jS will take care of it 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BS is worried about girl and asks Ji soo about her well being and whereabots. he tells her not to worry and now SK is doing something to girl.jisoo seniors are scolding him for his irresponsibilty as such. he apolozising BS is telling her brother even though i have strenght i feel helplesssomething like that in preview.

tumblr_olxpv5JHZW1vqlkb3o3_r1_540.png

tumblr_olxqcgeAvY1vqlkb3o1_540.png

Baddie injects something into victim

now jS getting a shelling by his bosses at the police station ..he mentions something about his Friend BS..need subs ..

bs thinks of the scene in the hospital with the girl & the doc. She's chatting with her bro & feeling worried 

why is my Ji Soo always wearing super tight jeans... I'm not used to it... It somehow makes me laugh... anyway sometimes I don't know if this is a romcom anymore 'cause some other scenes with the serial killer is scary... Idk if this is a horror, thriller genre too.. LOL... anyway love PBY... she's such a fresh air to breathe...

Now Mh's office. BS greets.Mh is telling the killer is daebak and BS asks whyy are u telling so? and she tells all about what killer did. then MH is telling so many thing about killer that she asks how does he know so much he say my dream when i was small was to become murderer she like AH??( i think i saw this in episode 0)

tumblr_olxqj74gln1vqlkb3o1_540.png

Bs is back at MH office. He strolls in with his hover board ..they see the news of the kidnap..they chat ( need subs) talking bout the case I Guess..

she receives phone call fr ji Soo asking if she is ok..haha her voice tone changes ( crushing hard) 

MH asking who it is..

More talk btwn the two..

one tall expressionless guy comes into the office ..another bodyguard? 

Now all 3 of them in car. MH not please ..

back to baddie's den..eek he disturbing the victim. She's all tied up. He's getting angry. Take photos ..

MH and BS go to a conference she says an unsusual men in mask. Mh is going to restroom and BS asks where are u going and then asks her bodyguard to come with him. Mh calls for BS while she is searching for the guy i guess (stream lagged ) and she is nagging at MH.They are speaking something very serious sorry can't understand as my stream lags here and there. I think he is telling about his father i heard aboji somewhere might be wrong.

tumblr_olxr0et7ZE1vqlkb3o1_540.png

At a talk , MH is the speaker , bs notices the stalker , 

mh wants to go toilet , the other bodyguard accompanies him , bs standing outside .she sees stalker who walks away ..the stalker went into the toilet , MH realise and quickly stops / knock down the guy. The guy is unconscious ( I'm not sure who it was - missed a bit ) 

now they are at hospital 

MH asks BS to stay at his home and then they bicker about it like a married couple. So MH actually uses a smart argument - that if she loves IG the best thing is to make him jealous to get him, and thinking MH is agy, BS agrees to stay

4C25HGm.jpg

Archived