[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

14 hours ago, lingx2 said:

I read from weibo that press conference will be held tomorrow?

Yes your right chingue. Press Conference is today at 2pm KST. :D

Hope to see more updates soon. :wink:

Nawww JiSoo celebrated his bday with NJH. Im sure he wont will left out now HAHAHA!

Spoiler

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i see so many familiar names here. i guess the PHS fangirls are now moving here after the disaster that is hwarang. my heart is still broken into a million tiny pieces because of that drama.

hope this one lives up to the hype. i can't wait till this friday. no PHS withdrawal syndrome for me as i get to see him continuosly till this one ends. :) show, i'm begging you, please be good. do not waste the very talented cast.

The chemistry btwn these two is something to look forward to esp where there's off screen bromance. 

I think PHS can convincingly pass off as a girl if he cross dresses, lol! 

aah..thank god, we can dive right into this drama for more of Park Hyungsik. There were not enough of him in hwarang .

I hope this drama give us strong storyline, because all the 3 actors are already good . 
And their chemistry off screen from all The BTS and interviews that I watch are jjang !!! 

Archived