[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i want more 

this so cute couple i wanted more - i had to cry a lot i had to accept a lot but i want more from this two mr writer , PD any one?????????

i loved the kisses but i still want more 

Anna in SJ and YJ's house. SW is alive and with darkness oldies. Anna in YJ's office, studying it. PKS in car talking on the phone. JH in the front seat. Drives him tied up in the trunk somewhere. PKs's old chief is there. PKS thinks he is saved but...
 Sec Kim shoots SW in the parking lot. SW dead.  
PKS old chief brings PKS to a noose and wants him to hang himself.
Anna in subway. JH comes there. They eat and talk.
JH and Anna in the attic. KISSING! YAY!They go to Spain. All lovey dovey.Kissing in Spain too. End.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG .... OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

THE ENDING MADE UP EVERY FLAWS .. EVERY REGRET I HAVE ABOUT K2 ... THEEEEEEEEEEE BESTTTTTTTTTTTTT ENDING EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR .. I HAVE NEVR NEVER NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BEEN THIS SATISFIED ..

OMGGGGGG LOVE THE ENDING ... 

@feima @notohaterfans    WAHAHHAHAHAHHA .. I can't stop smilling .. the kisss. omo .. the kisssssssssssssssssssssssssss

wakakakakkakak love it love it loveit ...

I am dancing in my pink tutu

NOW WE SEE PKS A ROPE IS WAITING FOR HIM....OTP DATE....HE ASKED HER IF SHE WON'T REGRET HER CHOICE WOW SHE STARTED THE KISS WE HAVE 2 KISSES IN THE ROOM AND MANY KISSES DURING THEIR WALK...WE HEAR ANNA VOICE SAYING I LOVE YOU AND JH ANSWER:I KNOW....HAPPY END FOR OUR OTP...

2016111221021915562-527x2000.jpg                 

Archived