[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

I want YJ to recieve love from others but I hope she also pay for her crimes, if she get away with everything I will be very disappointed, only in the last ep, she made the "traitor" kill in front of her, she also wanted to kill his kids, her acts can't totally remain unpaid.

She's a murder and deserve to pay for it, I don't want her to be free after all she did.

A lot of things to resolve and just one episode, i don't know how they are going to do it.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SunnySun26 said:

I want YJ to recieve love from others but I hope she also pay for her crimes, if she get away with everything I will be very disappointed, only in the last ep, she made the "traitor" kill in front of her, she also wanted to kill his kids, her acts can't totally remain unpaid.

She's a murder and deserve to pay for it, I don't want her to be free after all she did.

A lot of things to resolve and just one episode, i don't know how they are going to do it.

yes agree that what i was saying that the true of UHM and ANNA shouldn't be what decide if we going to hate or love SJ and YJ 

that why agree that is till want to see some paying for their crimes ( both YJ and SJ ) they can love each other and help each other but they both still have to pay for so many things 

but dear let have trust in the writer and see what he going to do , and no matter what he choice  let learn to  "let go sometimes our angry and hate " ( even if that a really things and not just our feeling ) and let just enjoy life 

6 minutes ago, anipanch said:

JH leaving but making sure that YJ left in safety is everything - only if they met under different circumstances :") waeee

yes if they meet before YJ become more evil they could really become great couple , but it hard for JH to be with someone who order killing people easy  , i had always liked how much he the only honest person with her , the only honest voice and the only one who have the right to hurt her since he not someone she own and since in the end he still  helping and never abounded her 

they great  together , but they so different and cant be lover , even so he the only one who really understand her and was feeling her pain , he really want her to stop living like this and he understand her feeling but he cant force himself to love her , but he was  a true friend till the end that something YJ never had and she really get what he really gave her was great and so important then all her power and money 

the wrap party arriving photo i will busy with live streaming to enjoy the wrap party photo and video 

Spoiler

2016111219415389400.jpeg

2016111219380684900.jpeg

2016111219393086600.jpeg

2016111219342266400.jpeg                                                      

1 hour ago, kaoriharang said:

there is a text preview for ep 16?! and it is 6:45PM (KST) so that leaves....

2 hours left :bawling:

I am truly worried. should i be?

Nah..it was in episode 15's text preview.

Don't be. I am not at all.

My stream is lagging so much. :( But really excited for the episode. :D

Start..lonnnnngggg precap of the show.

Hi guys...ready?

Siblings talking...

Chief goes thrue the building ...guys fighting...don't know anymore who against who :rolleyes:

YJ got bro's man

Masters says to madam Anna is in the building...what a mess again...madam is worried...bro smiling again

Sec Kim in the building with JS agents. Fighting. Evil siblings still yapping. YJ, atleast ask your employees to leave, save their lives!
Sec Kim tells YJ that SW's people are down. YJ gloating. K1 and J4 are here! They tell them about the kidnapping. SW turn to gloat. I want to kill these two. Worse gits ever.
Anna hiding. Some man tells PKS Anna escaped. PKS angry.

Archived