[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

4 hours ago, feima said:

@nona88 Nah! You are not alone on this!  I am sure that there are dozens of us who are in the same state as you. Told you JH haunting eyes sealed it for me. I try to overcome this absolute touching scene with other happier scenes eg the beach scene or I replay the blanket kiss or any JH/AN moments.  Here *virtual hugs** just for you.

OMG me to i thoughts that if i go and watch there sweet scenes i can go out from that scene so i watched all this scenes like you but strangely  when i finishing watch them i keep  go without realizing and watch JH and ANNA scene in ep 14 again , that why i write that all their scenes keep making me connect more to that touching and sad scene cause it show  all the feeling we get from all their past scene ( all of them in one scene) 

3 hours ago, tianaa said:

well for the next ep if Anna wont leave i am really hoping that they have rooftop kiss

dear i wanted that from the first day they set on that rooftop :heart:

from the scene that she was crying alone and he watch her with sad face 

i just said i want a scenes

• when she cry on his hands
  • when he told her about his past 
  • and when he kiss her 

okay i get the first two ( i was so happy for that) i think maybe we will get the third one, since that rooftop have meaning for both of them (okay not only for them ,  that rooftop is the dream of many girls now right ?? and maybe boys too ) 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, blindfury said:

so YJ had the pills in her hands?  Safe to assume she push it into UHR's mouth?

I think UHR is the only person she has every killed with her own hands, hence her reluctance to kill Anna could be a possibility. Btw, does look like Master Song lol..

i thought this was funny

And a huge spoiler here

Hide contents

Spoiler

Woohoo! It's Sec Kim taking Anna to the airport. Exactly what I expected. :D Won't she want to end the thorn in her Madam's side finally? :DSo sweet that J4, K1 and Ahjumma are there to bid her goodbye. Also possible PKS or SW will kidnap her from the plane before it takes off. That could explain the car chase that JCW and Yoona were filming on Sunday. I'm so excited. :w00t:

2 hours ago, Bambiina said:

There was no beating around the bush, we know it .. and Anna is JH sweetheart ...  of course he will protect Anna ... and JH never hinted he has any feeling at all toward YJ (yes he has chemistry with SYA (I dun see it) .. oh heck he has chemistry with anything and everything).

okay dear that was :joy::joy: he really have with anyone and anythings that something everyone know about JCW he can make you think he in love with grandmother if he has scene with her :joy: i said that after the first two ep's that people should be aware that JCW have chemistry almost with anyone ( that his biggest charm) so that why he always face dating rumor with any lady he play in front of her

Spoiler

people in korea was ready to marry him to HAJ after EK even when they usually dont like the idea of a marriage between young actor and older women,  but dear they was ready to send gift for their wedding :glasses: - so people should take that note and know from the start that it danger to trust his  chemistry  as sign for love line ( another note even in healer he was acting so cute with the lady who work with him ( there was posts how  they like their cute and work chemistry together)  , if she was more pretty people was going to write love line even when she on his mother age ) 

2 hours ago, gendhisputih said:

Hello chinggu...

I decided to write here, I'm a big fans of CYJ. For me, she is a tough woman model. She is smart, super smart. And she also a loyal lover type. I love how the writer potray her in this drama. Nice to know you all dear chingu, I will enjoy reading ur discussion here. Thank u guys ^^ :smile:

welcome here dear  and have fun with us 

and yes SYA  she a great actor we all know and admit that , she rock her role on this drama i am going to gave her award myself if they didn't gave here , i dont think anyone was going to play the evil and complex YJ like her , to make people love and hate her in the same time, she really great one  and YJ  is a great and well written character ( but i dont know about the loyalty part , she do that as long as she want and as long that dont hurt her super feeling , but when it come to her feeling she dont care about what she doing to the closer one to her ) 

1 hour ago, an-naum said:

Waiting for any new BTS, preview or still or anything to keep me from longing this drama... i cannot wait for the next episode... aaaaa..  i'm going crazy waiting :blink:... aaaa...otoke ... dont fight chingus coz what we need is togetherness loving this drama. yup, i like Anna together with Je Ha, not leaving Korea bcoz of YJ said. they reunited at the end of drama?? No no no, it's no for me;)

you are not alone on this :bawling:

49 minutes ago, blindfury said:

so YJ had the pills in her hand?  Safe to assume she push it into UHR's mouth?

I think UHR is the only person she has ever killed with her own hands, hence her reluctance to kill Anna could be a possibility. Btw, does look like Master Song lol..

And a huge spoiler here
  Hide contents

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

not MR song noooooooooooooooooooooooo

OMG why ?? why even he in that room ?????/?/ my poor heart 

p.s.that why he said that she die in horrible way i know that he lies when he change his words and say that " killing herself is horrible too " i know he know everything i even said he maybe the the key of all the answers but i didnt even dare to think he was part of that , i didnt like that idea so i choice to say to myself that stupid to think he part of it " i am suffering now from the photo it look like YJ force her to take the pills but even so MR song being there was :heartbreak:

and the new video filming i think that why KIM wasn't there when the attack happen ( so after JH wake UP and she saw him crying like that and after he tell her he want to use USB to protect himself and ANNA she still send KIM to make sure ANNA leaving !!!!!okay no one tell me she has  a heart , that was even stupid , she crazy about JH that she not thinking smart now )

so i think that the part of the written text preview that ANNA leaving , but going to airport with KIM dont mean she will leave maybe KIM going to get phone that they attacking YJ and back and that ANNA chance to not leave ( or maybe other chance to kidnap her ) 

53 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

aaah there are so many ways JH and YJ could part. But whether negative or a positive farewell I'm sure in one thing: SYA and JCW will slay that scene and it will be one of the best and most intense scenes in the drama. Well if the writer hasn't lost his sense of course... :mellow:

4 minutes ago, anipanch said:

aaah there are so many ways JH and YJ could part. But whether negative or a positive farewell I'm sure in one thing: SYA and JCW will slay that scene and it will be one of the best and most intense scenes in the drama. Well if the writer hasn't lost his sense of course... :mellow:

he didnt he still has his full sense :joy:

but i agree whatever the scene will be it will be great , even if it just JH walking away and YJ looking at him leaving , even if it without any words , their eyes will be enough since it JCW and SYA  they both a great one on that kind of scene 

Just now, nona88 said:

he didnt he still has his full sense :joy:

but i agree whatever the scene will be it will be great , even if it just JH walking away and YJ looking at him leaving , even if it without any words , their eyes will be enough since it JCW and SYA  they both a great one on that kind of scene 

Exactly, ah I just got goosebumps, remembering their otherworldly chemistry:bawling:  

37 minutes ago, nona88 said:

okay dear that was :joy::joy: he really have with anyone and anythings that something everyone know about JCW he can make you think he in love with grandmother if he has scene with her :joy: i said that after the first two ep's that people should be aware that JCW have chemistry almost with anyone ( that his biggest charm) so that why he always face dating rumor with any lady he play in front of her

Hide contents

people in korea was ready to marry him to HAJ after EK even when they usually dont like the idea of a marriage between young actor and older women,  but dear they was ready to send gift for their wedding :glasses: - so people should take that note and know from the start that it danger to trust his  chemistry  as sign for love line ( another note even in healer he was acting so cute with the lady who work with him ( there was posts how  they like their cute and work chemistry together)  , if she was more pretty people was going to write love line even when she on his mother age ) 

That's his trait .. he is passionate that the reason he has cheistry with anyone and everyone .. I even ship him him and JJH in Five Finger (Yes him and the male lead).. :D

Let's predict for the upcoming episode. Did SW managed to get into Cloud 9?

1. YJ is the owner of the place. she should command the Mirror to lock down the place. even the lift succesfully going down, it doesnt mean they can enter the place easily, right? 

2. if the party succesfully, breaking and entering Cloud 9, do the place has a back door?( In Yong Pal, the special room has a back door). i dont think Je Ha is in good condition to fight or defend himself. On the other, in DOTS' Captain Yoo Shi Jin is Superman (Back from the dead and confront the North Korean guy..lol..). 

3. Will Je Ha manage to sneak away from the baddies and recovered the USB? it's a powerful USB that can withstand the humidity after buried alive underground...lol..

4. From the spoiler, Anna is walking into the airport. No, i dont want her to leave Je Ha behind. YJ and SJ is a powerful couple, how about versus the JehAnna couple? heh hee.. like father, like daughter

5. I dont think there will be a time jump if Anna leaving Korea. This incident happened during the upcoming presidential election. They should wrap up the drama nicely. I dont like open ending. 

Heh heh. 

2 minutes ago, an-naum said:

Let's predict for the upcoming episode. Did SW managed to get into Cloud 9?

1. YJ is the owner of the place. she should command the Mirror to lock down the place. even the lift succesfully going down, it doesnt mean they can enter the place easily, right? 

2. if the party succesfully, breaking and entering Cloud 9, do the place has a back door?( In Yong Pal, the special room has a back door). i dont think Je Ha is in good condition to fight or defend himself. On the other, in DOTS' Captain Yoo Shi Jin is Superman (Back from the dead and confront the North Korean guy..lol..). 

3. Will Je Ha manage to sneak away from the baddies and recovered the USB? it's a powerful USB that can withstand the humidity after buried alive underground...lol..

4. From the spoiler, Anna is walking into the airport. No, i dont want her to leave Je Ha behind. YJ and SJ is a powerful couple, how about versus the JehAnna couple? heh hee.. like father, like daughter

5. I dont think there will be a time jump if Anna leaving Korea. This incident happened during the upcoming presidential election. They should wrap up the drama nicely. I dont like open ending. 

Heh heh. 

1. I think JH left way before SW and his men broke into JSS. Pretty sure the ending of episode 14 was a cop out. Maybe it was Sec Kim coming back to tell YJ that Anna is off on the plane when she isn't. By her doing or PKS/SW's.

2.The written text preview had clearly said CYJ is left alone to handle SW and his attack.  And it also said she used water to beat SW from taking over Cloud 9.

3. Yeah he definitely will because he gives PKS the fake USB and then releases the info to the public which is when PKS will use his last weapon on everyone. I am guessing it will be Anna who he kidnapped.

4. Anna won't leave. That is certain.

5. If there is a time jump then it will be in the end with happy ending..like some weeks later or months later with Jehanna happy in SK or Spain.

5 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Yup, THIS! Even when she was unsure of JH's feelings for her and their future, she was still selfless enough to give up everything for him. That takes a lot of strength. Which is why I agree with @MindfulL post where she wrote that Anna was the strongest of the females in the show and YJ the weakest. 

Almost all of us are sure that YJ didnot kil UHR, maybe her Secretary did. BUT that doesnot make her any less guilty. She made a choice to let UHR die when she could have saved her. If she did something to save her or not, that's to be seen but from what I see of YJ, I doubt it. She doesnot like competition for her obsessions, that woman.

@YourHighness . Even for a normal person being hit with all those sudden revelations, there is always the feeling that certain doubt, distrust, fear or disappointment(of being in the dark) might crept in and destroy that person. But for Anna to put aside those tons of questions swirling in her mind, steady herself, and make those sacrifices for JH.. that display alone.. in no way can she be considered weaker as compared to YJ. If YJ is put in the same situation(let's say she somehow really finds a man she truly loves and the man loves her back), I doubt she will be selfless enough just to forsake everything for him.

Agrees with you on YJ. I was actually thinking whether there will be any final twist on the real murderer(like how we found out surprisingly Chairman Choi being actually deeply embroiled in the whole Kumar-gate issue). But you are right that she is equally guilty even if she didn't plan the whole thing. It will be considered fortunate already if YJ didn't add more to UHR's suffering, I'll be surprised if she did something to save her!

@blindfury - Yes, there has always been a part of audiences that cheer for the bad guy in movies/TVshows - that's nothing new. There are actually people who LOVE Negan (The Walking Dead) even though he's a cold-blooded killer. Never ceases to amuse me. :lol: I also sometimes feel those people are voicing that opinion just to get under everyone else's skin so I pay 'em no mind. I certainly don't watch TV shows to find "hidden, deep meaning to life", I watch it purely for entertainment - to take me away for a few hours! The plot is clear, the writing is clear and has been since episode 2. Dragon Lady ordered her men to kill Je Ha (innocent banner hanger) and (for good measure, in case the banner hanger talked too much) the old couple so there's been zero doubt in my mind on who the bad guy was. AND (as I've said a dozen times now) Song Yoon Ah said her character was evil herself. 

@latigreblue - That goes both ways. My thoughts have been questioned because I didn't go cray-cray and scream "ABUSE!" when Se Joon smacked Dragon Lady across the face. And even though I've made it clear Se Joon is a massive scumbag, it wasn't enough. 

@anipanch - Again, this goes both ways. When I say I don't see any chemistry between Dragon Lady and Je Ha, it's shoved down my throat that I must be blind. This is most likely why I'm coming to Soompi less and less these days. (Plus the fact that there's this HUGE election going on in my country right now). *hee* I actually had the complete opposite thinking: if Yoo Jin were a man, there would be zero question on who the bad guy was and the character would have gotten MORE hatred. 

@YourHighness . - Seriously, don't let it bother you! If they are doing it just to anger people or get under someone's skin, don't let it. :D And WOW - someone really edited Wikipedia? I can't even...so ridiculous! That's a whole new level of fangirling that I usually say FAR away from. :crazy: Ain't nobody got time for that. 

I'm not at all surprised at what Je Ha said to Dragon Lady since those have most likely been his thoughts of her since the beginning. He's made his dislike/distaste for her abundantly clear in more than one scene with her, the look on his face always says it all. As @Bambiina said: 

His view of YJ fits the narrative ... He did not change, this is not sudden ... It would be weird if he support YJ actions, and that will go against what was being shown to us since ep 1 ... JH is not someone without ethic ... no matter how bad he is ... he won't kill innocent people.

There has been no beating-around-the-bush with Dragon Lady, she has been painted evil from the start. The same shipping stuff happened with JCW and Chae Shi Ra in "Five Fingers" (where she played his MOM) and people were all insane about their chemistry - wanting them to be paired up in another drama. BLECH. I never saw it just like I don't see it with Song Yoon Ah at all. WHERE IS OUR PREVIEW? *grumpy* 

7 minutes ago, roneddski said:

@YourHighness . Even for a normal person being hit with all those sudden revelations, there is always the feeling that certain doubt, distrust, fear or disappointment(of being in the dark) might crept in and destroy that person. But for Anna to put aside those tons of questions swirling in her mind, steady herself, and make those sacrifices for JH.. that display alone.. in no way can she be considered weaker as compared to YJ. If YJ is put in the same situation(let's say she somehow really finds a man she truly loves and the man loves her back), I doubt she will be selfless enough just to forsake everything for him.

Agrees with you on YJ. I was actually thinking whether there will be any final twist on the real murderer(like how we found out surprisingly Chairman Choi being actually deeply embroiled in the whole Kumar-gate issue). But you are right that she is equally guilty even if she didn't plan the whole thing. It will be considered fortunate already if YJ didn't add more to UHR's suffering, I'll be surprised if she did something to save her!

I honestly expected some angst between our OTP because of what YJ said but we directly jumped to JH being shot. On hindsight, I think the writer was trying to prove exactly what we are thinking; that even with all the doubts, fear and disappointment, Anna still chose to sacrifice her everything for JH. For all she knew he could have really been using her and intended to leave her after his revenge was over but she didn't let that cloud her love for him. She still chose his well being. That is true love. Attraction, infatuation, possession and lust is not, IF that is what YJ feels for JH. :huh:

You know, I don't even have a doubt that if YJ had been in Anna's shoes and she was threatened with the lives of her close friends/family, she would have chosen to let them die for her but never backed down. Look how she sent JH to a certain death(to kill PKS) just for her greed when she so called "loved" him.  Can this woman be selfless?

From the recent pictures it looks like she herself is the killer. Why would she do anything to save her then?

22 minutes ago, tessieroo said:

Again, this goes both ways. When I say I don't see any chemistry between Dragon Lady and Je Ha, it's shoved down my throat that I must be blind. This is most likely why I'm coming to Soompi less and less these days. (Plus the fact that there's this HUGE election going on in my country right now). *hee* I actually had the complete opposite thinking: if Yoo Jin were a man, there would be zero question on who the bad guy was and the character would have gotten MORE hatred. 

Umm i don't know why you got the impression that someone is shoving  the chemistry down your throat? I clearly said that I see it and I'm waiting for their farewell scene. That's none of my problem that you don't see the chemistry, so be it...:huh:

39 minutes ago, tessieroo said:

@YourHighness . - Seriously, don't let it bother you! If they are doing it just to anger people or get under someone's skin, don't let it. :D And WOW - someone really edited Wikipedia? I can't even...so ridiculous! That's a whole new level of fangirling that I usually say FAR away from. :crazy: Ain't nobody got time for that.

Hahaha, oh really? I didn't know people actually support the evil just to annoy others. Some people have no life. :lol:

BTW everyone worrying about Anna at the airport. I am guessing, Sec Kim took Anna there AFTER she heard JH threaten CYJ. You guys think she won't make a move to beat JH? ;) And even if she took Anna before, I am still betting she foresaw this. She is not as blind as CYJ about JH. She knows his priority. She also knows JH was not loyal to CYJ and there was a chance that he won't give her the USB. So don't worry, Anna is not going anywhere. Also weren't JCW and Yoona filming a chase scene on Sunday? :D 

@nona88 I had a hard time reading your post but still will reply what I understood. Lol, where did I ordered you to not get angry here because of all those comments. Recheck my post and see that I wrote (please). Please specify in your posts while writing about  YJ fans of other social sites otherwise if you write here in soompi there is bound to be confusion. This was my only motto saying that. And yes let's end it here, I don't want it to drag it anymore.

@yourhighness:

When you wrote this in your comment,

“say our comments are a new low when we question them over such things"

You taken me as one of those YJ fans who talk richard simmons about other characters on some other sites. Hence I'm bound to be offended because I wrote that comment. If you weren't aiming at me you shouldn't have wrote like that. I'm not ordering you here just explaining how my reaction to you could have avoided if not for that comment. 

And just after that comment you write:

I have a 1 year niece who is more mature than this.

How am I supposed not to interpret that it wasn't for me when it was right after my comment you mentioned. Anybody in my place would have thought like that. Anyways good to know that it wasn't for me.

Lol, why would I rule you here on soompi? I don't do that to anyone. You can check my history of 61 posts. I have never ordered/ bossed/ruled anyone anywhere. I just asked you as a request to specify in your post about any YJ fans. Of course you wrote’ some people’ ‘some fans’ in your posts but you forgot that there are only “some fans” of YJ here on soompi. So when you write anything like that to some fans of other sites here on soompi, the some fans of YJ here is bound to get confused and assume it is for them.Why else would anyone write about what’s going on in some other sites here on soompi? Isn't it? So I requested to be specific in your post about YJ fans. (I did wrote please) Good to know you're not generalising YJ fans here. Lol, I am not. Why would I?

@julie721. I always said I respect other's opinions and don't shove my opinions in anyone's throat.  The reason why I questioned (the bold part ) because the certain member was coming off like that in his/her posts. Hence the confusion.

Anyways Hope this is all clear. Peace.

@ashvaugn. It's okay if you disagree. I wrote what I felt. I didn't said anything /criticised about what JH said to YJ for that USB. What he said was indeed the truth and it hurt YJ, I know. But this particular line which I talked about bothered me. If it was just Anna I could have understood but he included himself. So I was like since when did he needs protection from YJ? I thought he always had a upper hand on her. And no, I didn't meant to say, YJ gave him this and YJ gave him that. What I really meant was if she did gave him all of this without his asking then sure she can also protect him and his girlfriend. So at least trust here there.

Again It's okay if you don’t find logic in my words. I said that because, why would she send Anna to Spain now of all times and why did she chose to operate him in cloud 9 instead the infirmary, why didn't she got angry when the usb wasn't found with JH, why was she in tension when JH was shot if he was nothing but a slave to her acc.to this forum? All this things happening and at the time they're happening made me believe that yes YJ could be protecting both of them. Yes, even I could be/ could not be wrong but this is what I felt after seeing those scenes, her expressions and her body language.

@miriamdream2. You're back! Omg your posts are so funny. It had me in splits heehee, please continue your rants. And boy, love those Smiley's you use! It's makes your post more entertaining to read.

@anipanch. Indeed true. The writing is flawed. Till now I was waiting to know of Anna’s past 14 years, I was hoping to get glimpse/hint of it. But seems like the writer has left it to the audience’s imagination. And the audience here have assumed she was ‘imprisoned’ not hidden. There is a lot of difference in both words. 

Like miriamdream2 so acutely pointed out that ‘How was Anna able to find the subway station in Spain? I too have similar questions. Like, how did she know the way to subway station, how did she run towards it in that direction? How did she had those coins( I bet those are Spanish euro coins)? How was she able to talk in Spanish with the  lady ticket giver (did she learn Spanish there)? And most importantly how did she knew that her retard father was in Spain ( Madrid) that time & she asked JH to take her to him. An imprisoned person from 9 yr to 23yrs will not certainly not know about all these things. That makes me wonder was she really imprisoned or just kept hidden from public, just not let to interact with anyone. Even the show's synopsis says ‘the hidden daughter of President’.  Her Spanish speaking made me wonder whether she learned Spanish there all this years. Also was she given any education in private, was she given to play, learn, to watch TV, news and all other things a normal person has done or do in a private space.  Then how did she guessed the direction of the road, finding the subway station on her own,  how else she came to know about her dad other than news?

The writer hasn't said/ showed anything of it yet. I know it's 16 episode series but he could have shown at least something of Anna’s 14 yrs? I don’t even think he has plan to reveal or show something about the same to the audience. Only 2 episodes are left and that itself are going to be messier.

_____

BTW where's my healing unicorn and why isn't she posting? Where are you partner in crime? ;) eh, smiley?

28 minutes ago, siddo said:

@yourhighness:

When you wrote this in your comment,

“say our comments are a new low when we question them over such things"

You taken me as one of those YJ fans who talk richard simmons about other characters on some other sites. Hence I'm bound to be offended because I wrote that comment. If you weren't aiming at me you shouldn't have wrote like that. I'm not ordering you here just explaining how my reaction to you could have avoided if not for that comment. 

And just after that comment you write:

I have a 1 year niece who is more mature than this.

How am I supposed not to interpret that it wasn't for me when it was right after my comment you mentioned. Anybody in my place would have thought like that. Anyways good to know that it wasn't for me.

Lol, why would I rule you here on soompi? I don't do that to anyone. You can check my history of 61 posts. I have never ordered/ bossed/ruled anyone anywhere. I just asked you as a request to specify in your post about any YJ fans. Of course you wrote’ some people’ ‘some fans’ in your posts but you forgot that there are only “some fans” of YJ here on soompi. So when you write anything like that to some fans of other sites here on soompi, the some fans of YJ here is bound to get confused and assume it is for them.Why else would anyone write about what’s going on in some other sites here on soompi? Isn't it? So I requested to be specific in your post about YJ fans. (I did wrote please) Good to know you're not generalising YJ fans here. Lol, I am not. Why would I?

Actually it was not my fault, because you suddenly came gun blazing, shouting that our posts, questioning the moral of YJ fans who defend her every action was a new low to the comments. Did I or anyone point you out or specify you before or during our discussion? When I said them did I say you or the YJ fans here? Then why would you claim or judge our discussion was a new low in the topic? You are the one who jumped to conclusion and got all offended over something that was not even about you. It looked like you dissed our discussion just because it was again a few YJ fans. 

Actually you did order, you clearly wrote, go share your thoughts/posts over there where the discussion is. No need to share them here. That is not a request. That is telling me what to do. And just because I wrote some does not mean the some are here. Again you jumped to conclusion without bothering to ask me if I meant you or the fans here on soompi.

Why would anyone just assume it's about them? Were you ones of the people who made some comments on JH or Anna? Then why did you get so offended?

The niece comment, did you not see the spoiler tag above it where the first part of my comment was written? Why would you just assume it was about you?

You generalized all YJ fans when you assumed I meant all YJ fans when I clearly said some. So the generalization was not from my side but yours. Maybe by mistake but still from yours. :)

Well anyway, good that everything is all cleared up now.

Archived