[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, notohaterfans said:

I've finally watched the last 2 episodes... 

So much villains here,  and also betrayals among them..  Lol anyway, here's my thoughts

1. Where did JH hide the USB?  The only answer I can find is Chief Joo.. He is the first person who find JH,  he trusted JH, JH has good relationship with him... Maybe JH had a way of explaining things to him before passing out  And both of them already agree in what to do with the USB. 

2. It's my first time to see and accept that YJ is in love with JH.  Her "I'm sorry,  but love is a luxury neither of us can have " she said this when she saw JH's heart breaking scene watching Anna on the monitor.  She is in love but selfish.. She knows JH loves Anna,  she can never have JH,  so she also doesnt want JH to be happy if it's not with her. 

3. You guys all pointed out how JH slapped on YJ's face that they are not friends... That JH clearly sees how evil this lady can be,  but that ending scene,  I doubt if JH will just escape alone from the guys coming to C9 or just watch YJ's fall. I think we will have the repeat scene of the first episodes where he saves YJ and that again will make YJ's soft towards him...  And so,  she will redeem herself (in my own perspective)  by allowing JH and Anna to live happily ever after.  

My not so much concern thoughts.:

1. UHR's reputation got stain.. well,  she was a mistress...  It's fact.  But yeah,  I get what Anna wants,  clearing her mom's death. 

2. They done surgery on JH but after the surgery he is still wearing his long sleeves bodyguard uniform hahaha 

aaahh, there's one thing i really need to know, who is Chief Jo, really? is he a pure loyal or he's planning on hidden agenda too? and he's the one that helped the doctor to perform surgery for JH in cloud nine, right? so this guy really is multi talented person :lol:

and i still don't know how YJ feels towards JH but then i remember that JSS president said something about YJ to Chief Jo that CYJ is "crazy about JH" or something like that? i haven't watched it with subs so correct me if i'm wrong 

and uncle CSW, i don't think he's in PKS' side either. once he got everything (JSS, Cloud 9, and the USB) he is going to use them to destroy both PKS and CYJ. such a businessman

wow it really more three days to the final weeks

i have different feeling if i want Friday to come fast or more slowly 

how i can be parting from the amazing angel ANNA and her super touching  scenes and her broken heart story !!!!!!

from the hot and heroic JH  and his great and amazing love  and wounded soul !!!!!!

from the black and white and grey and all the great and confused on their characters 

how i am going to be parting from the crazy and evil but great and unforgettable YJ  and from her  smart , powerful and weak mind ( she so many things ) !!!!

how i can be parting from the coward man and father SJ ( okay that easy i can part from, i don't think i have any longing feeling for him sorry SJ)

really how i can be parting from the touching and full romance love JH and ANNA have , from their cuteness , funny , pretty , amazing way of loving each other :dissapointed_relieved:

and how i can parting from the complex feeling YJ have to everyone around her ????

okay there so many on my list of how it hard to be  parting from"  the k2 "and that list is cause YJ and JH and ANNA in the same time but i cant make a list of it all here  ,

as they promised us on the pre- interviews that we going to enjoy the great and complex Relationship between this three , they really meant it . we enjoyed the three of them no matter what they do to each other , cause that the story all about , it about how this three amazing people meeting with their differents and how they affecting by that meeting ( at least that what i think and that what SYA and JCW and YOONA said even before the drama start and now i am seeing that they was right and they really understand what the writer wanted ) 

i  really wanted to write about that links again on long and deep post but u didn't have time but i hope by the end of this weeks i will write one on my site about it , but it really hard to be say goodbye to them all :bawling::heartbreak:

Choi YooJin is clearly not the victim in the drama. Throughout the episodes, she has shown nothing but manipulation, selfishness and ruthless deeds that are meant to destroy anyone whom goes against her way/pride. We all have to realize that:

1.       She is the one who witnesses Anna’s mother’s death (whether she is the actual killer or not)

2.       She is the one who sends Anna away and “imprisons” her for more than 10 years

3.       Though she did not kill the young Anna, this is, however, because she wants to keep both Jang SeJoon and Anna hostage, so that her ambition can be achieved

4.       She manipulates JeHa in thinking that because she wants to keep Jang Se-joon in control, she pretends to have the capability to kill Anna’s mother/Anna when she actually doesn’t, BUT

5.       She DOES attempt to kill Anna, not once, but twice (she doesn’t pretend, she can and will do it if she needs to)

7.    She tricks her stepbrother to be able to expose Anna’s identity herself and to defame Anna’s mother’s reputation

8.       She attempts to kill Je Ha and the old couple that helped him earlier in the drama

9.       She manipulates Anna in an attempt to separate her and JeHa when she knows that they genuinely love each other, only to keep him for her own ambition

To the argument that YooJin has romantic feeling for JeHa: to me, it’s just a mere obsession. She is obsessed with him because she knows he is a “capable” man and that he shares the same goal with her (of destroying Park KwanSoo), and this will help her achieve her ambition.   Everything comes down to NOTHING ELSE but her own ambition. The only time that I find YooJin might have been a “victim” is when she was, perhaps, deceived and seduced by Jang Se-joon, but then the story never fully explains about what happens then, so I do want to give her a benefit of a doubt. But still that does not give her the justice to later on, do the unthinkable things to others. That is just plainly selfish. Just as JeHa puts it, she loves herself and cares nothing but her own pain. She takes it upon herself, she cannot blame anyone.

=========================================================

If we want to talk about it: Anna and JeHa are the real victims in this drama.  You might not like their characters, it's a personal opinion, and it's okay (I attempted to write down my take on the contrast between Go Anna and Choi YooJin here). But they are ultimately the most powerless and helpless. They can't even take control of their own lives: 

1.    One is being locked up and away for 10 years by her so-called stepmother. She gets to come back to South Korea one day, not to have a better life, but so that her stepmother can protect her own ambition. Throughout of the drama, she is being played around like a pawn.  We cannot blame her for being innocent and vulnerable throughout. The girl has been stripped off of her childhood. She is beginning to get familiar with the world again. She has no family; even her biological father is being too irresponsible. And then, there is a man who comes into her life who genuinely cares and guides her. Then she also finds trust and comfort in her housekeeper and two personal bodyguards. However, at this point in time, she is being manipulated and forced, by her stepmother, to leave and be separated from her new-found loved ones. How can anyone not see the pain that Anna has to endure throughout her life? And how can anyone expect a vulnerable girl like her to have the capability to outsmart her stepmother? She just simply can't. (If this was a longer drama, I think there will be room for the scriptwriter to develop Anna's role further, and I have a vision of the kind of character she would be in the future, as briefly described here.)

2.  JeHa, on the other hand, is framed of being a murderer. He hides around for a while without a real identity.  He stops caring about the world, yet can’t help but try to help the helplessness when he encounters one (this is when we see he tries to help the old cleaner lady, the old couple, and JooYin when she was trapped during that Ep.5 family meeting). Yet, he someone how gets entangled with this political family. It was because he was a banner hanger and didn’t do anything wrong. His only mistake was he oversaw Jang Se-Joon fooling around with a woman. If was because of this that he is being murdered by someone who later on gets obsessed with him (because he would get in the way of her ambition). In contrary, however, he escapes that murdering attempt and while taking YooJin as a hostage to be able to get away, he ends up saving her life. (If you ask me, it was YooJin who owes JeHa and not the other way around). He later rejects the offer of joining JSS and only agrees after a couple of attempts. He has to take on a new identity named Kim JeHa and enters a life, that still not his own. He is still a cold soul at this moment in time; therefore, he agrees to be “friend” with YooJin to take on his revenge on Park KwanSoo. However, as he begins his life as a bodyguard, he starts finding comfort getting familiar with Anna. It is, perhaps, compassionate feeling for the poor girl at first, but later on develops into something much deeper. While being torn with helping Anna, he gives YooJin a benefit of a doubt at times, and even asks her whether she was the one who killed Anna’s mother. It is not until he sees how YooJin exposes Anna’s identity and overhears that conversation between YooJin and SungWon that JeHa realizes YooJin’s true nature. And this event was what breaks the deal for him. He not only wants to protect Anna, but also himself as he realizes the kind of personality YooJin has. Although it does not show as clearly as Anna does, but throughout, we also see JeHa is being controlled of by one way or another.    

=========================================================

Each viewer can like a particular character more than other characters in a drama, whether they are a protagonist or antagonist, it’s perfectly fine because it’s each viewer’s personal preference, but making one character becoming “superior” than any other ones is just unfair, because each character serves their own purpose within a drama. There is no such thing as a redundant character, without any of them, there would not be a complete story. If we observe enough, we see that there is actually a lot of depth to YooJin, Anna and JeHa. And it takes such vulnerable characters like Anna or JeHa to display YooJin’s “antagonistic so-called awesomeness”. Remember, it takes two sides of the story to create a story.

Honestly, the acting in this drama just blows me away. Each actor portrays their character with a lot of depth and emotions that I wish the actions scenes could have been reduced to showcase their acting/character depth more. I genuinely wish the 4 leads can reunite together again in the future, perhaps, they can play a happy family this time in a melodramatic family-oriented drama (this sound contradicting LOL); that would make me satisfied because I see so much chemistry among them.

Guest julie721

I found that both side of shipper OUT THERE (not here) need to staph lol.. The wars is getting out of hands. Yesterday it's YJ team, and now from JehAnna team doing the same shameful action.. -sigh and faceplaming- 

Spoiler

3AE0797C-0CCE-47E3-A214-01B6AC046E95_zps

@kaoriharang 

What is love anyway? According to general dictionary LOVE is profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person; or a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friendSo referring to this yes, what YJ feel can be described as love to Jeha. What makes YJ's love so different with Anna's is YJ's comes from infatuation. Some degree of infatuation is fine, but a relationship entirely rooted in infatuation is usually doomed. It’s usually based on an obsession more than a genuine appreciation and acceptance of who the other person is. So YJ's love is full of fixation. She's fixated on Jeha now, before it was JSJ, and it's suffocating her. like she must have them, treat them a certain way, give certain relationship title (husband, "friend") or somehow prove their commitment to her. She feels like until she has them, she is not OK and will not be OK. So she did and does anything including killing people for her obsession. In obsessive relationships (YJ) it is all about her not the other person (Jeha's words) And in a strange way, even though these relationships are all about her, she has no power over JH/SJ feeling

In contrast, Anna's love is more like wanting to share lives, dream time with Jeha, and both, Jeha and Anna want to support each other on their life’ journey. This is shown by their words, "You did good; Great Job" or just welcoming your loved one from their battle. That means giving each other the foundation. There is a huge difference with YJ's “Love is not meant to be shared" to Anna's selfless act to let go of her love for the sake of his safety.

14 hours ago, miriamdream2 said:

People ALWAYS have the choice...so did YJ, and she "choose" to be what she is today. Or by saying ppl have "No choice" but to do what they are forced to do...it would also imply YJ had "no choice" and is not to blame for her part in "killing" UMR or anyone else for that matter....bc SJ/her father made her that way?!? Or all this "no choice" rule only works when we are talking about ... everyone else - but YJ? I like YJ character precisely bc she made her choice and lives by it! Murderess evil witch? ...SO. BE. IT! SJ had made his choice years ago... to use anyone and anything to get - what he wants... his "heart to heart" talk even after all he said about UMR with Anna is prove of that. He wants to have his cake and eat it to... blaming YJ for everything in his life and at the same time reaping all the benefits of being her husband. He is ...sorry? Yea right, he is sorry - he got cut ...nothing else. His only miscalculation in life was going after YJ, he saw her from a mile away and picket her as an "easy target" ... young inexperience innocent woman with massive daddy issues and starve for love and someone to belong...but the women had something he never expected, her pride...and lifetime worth of bitterness to pay back to someone for.

Yeah, everyone has a choice. Even refusing to make a choice is still considering a choice. I think most people here know and agree that JSJ is a total scumbag who cause (at least) the lives of 3 women closest to him, YJ, UHR and Anna ruined. The differences are the outcome between these ladies, one was tragically killed, one turned into an evil obsessed lady, and the last just put an end to this and cut ties as family (Anna told JS that he lost a daughter). UHR-JS connection caused her to lose her life, jeopardizing her 9 years old future. YJ-SJ connection is so toxic and unhealthy that not only cause UHR, Anna, and still many people suffered because not even one of these people willing to let go and both were making excuses for their attachment toward each other. SJ using Anna as reason for his personal greeds (politics) and YJ did it because she worship SJ and her obsession about JB group. And last, we have Anna. Yes she had daddy issue, she even mention about vans illusion, she over romanticized her father, until YJ put some sense into her in ep 13 (You agree and approve that YJ put sense into Anna right? CMIIW. Then, I conclude that you approve too when Jeha put sense to YJ in ep 14, because basically what JH did to YJ is the same thing as what YJ did to Anna) but unlike her mother who begged SJ to elope to US or YJ whom knowing SJ never loved her, but insisted to keep him at all cost, Anna just chose to put an end to all misery. She accept her father as he is. She let him go. This is why I see of all 3 SJ women, it's Anna who has the biggest heart, and biggest possibility that she'll find happiness. Because her strength comes within inside her. Her way of thinking is on the right path, although she might look weak and cry a lot. Mentally she's the strongest out of three women, and ironically YJ is the weakest, especially in term of SJ.

14 hours ago, miriamdream2 said:

One of YJ biggest sin in life was being born a woman and daring do live in a "man world". Plying their game and beating them in their own game, time and time again. Bc let's face it, if she was a man ppl would probably applaud her "ability"...but she is woman so she is evil murders witch of the seven seas...

This is when we have to agree to disagree. The first thing I do not agree with most women/feminist opinions is we try to be man/male just because we live in man's world. We see opposite sex as our opponent, when actually we should be standing side by side and create harmonious life. We might adapt their method, play by their rules but do it our own way, cause we are different with them. If YJ is male, I would still condemned her deed. This is not about gender. Why spotlight is more on YJ not SJ, because her air time is just most dominant in the drama. More than JCW as K2 himself. 

12 hours ago, nona88 said:

YJ did the same she helped JH and gave him special care but she didn't like he loving ANNA more so she tried to send her away even if that break his heart 

that not love we say that wrong 

even when KIM thing that she did that cause she love for YJ and care for her , she was wrong cause that  not what YJ want 

and even YJ can think she did that for her love and care for JH , that was wrong cause that not what he want 

when KIM tried to kill JH , YJ said to her that she will kill her even when she did so many thing  to her and was in her side and never tried to betrayed her ( but YJ see her trying to take JH from her as a big crime )

and  when YJ take ANNA from him , it normal that he feel angry ( if he was like her he should just kill her easy for that)

so yes she love him , but in her wrong way as much as KIM like YJ as god and want to keep her to herself 

YJ said to KIM " if you feeling like this for me you have to understand my feeling for JH"

but she never said that to herself " if i am feeling like that to JH then i should understand his feeling for ANNA " ( why people like it when she did and answer kim like this and didnt love when JH make her realize that what she dong isnt love but trying to own him for herself only and that she never understand other feeling and pain )

so as JH said she think people can love and have happiness as much as there place in life so since she more power then them she thoughts she can make that different view about the same things - and we don't see that love and even JH didn't see that love , she need help , she really cant see what wrong even when she answer the same line  to KIM before ( but when it come to her feeling she stop seeing anything also) 

Touché darling.. touché 

55 minutes ago, MindfulL said:

Each viewer can like a particular character more than other characters in a drama, whether they are a protagonist or antagonist, it’s perfectly fine because it’s each viewer’s personal preference, but making one character becoming “superior” than any other ones is just unfair, because each character serves their own purpose within a drama. There is no such thing as a redundant character, without any of them, there would not be a complete story. If we observe enough, we see that there is actually a lot of depth to YooJin, Anna and JeHa. And it takes such vulnerable characters like Anna or JeHa to display YooJin’s “antagonistic so-called awesomeness”. Remember, it takes two sides of the story to create a story.

Honestly, the acting in this drama just blows me away. Each actor portrays their character with a lot of depth and emotions that I wish the actions scenes could have been reduced to showcase their acting/character depth more. I genuinely wish the 4 leads can reunite together again in the future, perhaps, they can play a happy family this time in a melodic family-oriented drama (this sound contradicting LOL); that would make me satisfied because I see so much chemistry among them.

sorry for cutting your post i like it all but i am sleepy to replay all the great point you said but dear

Deepika-GIF-7.gif  

really what a well saying this drama great cause all of the characters , cause all of them make the perfect photo and this story will never be the same if any of them despair as some ask 

this great story and full one cause everyone has his important here , the writer didn't make one better or more big then other . he made them all interesting . different and has their own charm and important on the story that why people like some and other like the other , that exactly what the writer want a full story where everyone has his role and no one is out of his place 

people should respect that . the writer make us love and fight for every character cause he want us to be interesting in all of them , and we have the right to love or hate what we see , but in the end the writer don't have to change his story as how the major want or that will be mess ( i remember many drama who changed their story line based of what the fans like and the fans love it but the story become mess and lose it deep and become empty meaning , any writer who respect himself will respect his characters and  how deep he write them , he will not keep change them cause what fan's love more and make them empty and have so many holes but loved by fan's )

so all the respect for writer who write a great story , who made so many interesting character in place to make just the leads interesting , and all the respect for the actors who made a great acting and we should admit that without their great acting  no one was going to see how great characters the writer made

that the meaning of the great team work to make something so great like this from the important of every characters in this team work to make the drama as  great one to the team work of the writer and PD and the casts 

cute-teamwork-gif-333.gif     

41 minutes ago, julie721 said:

Spoiler

I found that both side of shipper OUT THERE (not here) need to staph lol.. The wars is getting out of hands. Yesterday it's YJ team, and now from JehAnna team doing the same shameful action.. -sigh and faceplaming- 

Reveal hidden contents

@kaoriharang 

What is love anyway? According to general dictionary LOVE is profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person; or a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friendSo referring to this yes, what YJ feel can be described as love to Jeha. What makes YJ's love so different with Anna's is YJ's comes from infatuation. Some degree of infatuation is fine, but a relationship entirely rooted in infatuation is usually doomed. It’s usually based on an obsession more than a genuine appreciation and acceptance of who the other person is. So YJ's love is full of fixation. She's fixated on Jeha now, before it was JSJ, and it's suffocating her. like she must have them, treat them a certain way, give certain relationship title (husband, "friend") or somehow prove their commitment to her. She feels like until she has them, she is not OK and will not be OK. So she did and does anything including killing people for her obsession. In obsessive relationships (YJ) it is all about her not the other person (Jeha's words) And in a strange way, even though these relationships are all about her, she has no power over JH/SJ feeling

In contrast, Anna's love is more like wanting to share lives, dream time with Jeha, and both, Jeha and Anna want to support each other on their life’ journey. This is shown by their words, "You did good; Great Job" or just welcoming your loved one from their battle. That means giving each other the foundation. There is a huge difference with YJ's “Love is not meant to be shared" to Anna's selfless act to let go of her love for the sake of his safety.

Yeah, everyone has a choice. Even refusing to make a choice is still considering a choice. I think most people here know and agree that JSJ is a total scumbag who cause (at least) the lives of 3 women closest to him, YJ, UHR and Anna ruined. The differences are the outcome between these ladies, one was tragically killed, one turned into an evil obsessed lady, and the last just put an end to this and cut ties as family (Anna told JS that he lost a daughter). UHR-JS connection caused her to lose her life, jeopardizing her 9 years old future. YJ-SJ connection is so toxic and unhealthy that not only cause UHR, Anna, and still many people suffered because not even one of these people willing to let go and both were making excuses for their attachment toward each other. SJ using Anna as reason for his personal greeds (politics) and YJ did it because she worship SJ and her obsession about JB group. And last, we have Anna. Yes she had daddy issue, she even mention about vans illusion, she over romanticized her father, until YJ put some sense into her in ep 13 (You agree and approve that YJ put sense into Anna right? CMIIW. Then, I conclude that you approve too when Jeha put sense to YJ in ep 14, because basically what JH did to YJ is the same thing as what YJ did to Anna) but unlike her mother who begged SJ to elope to US or YJ whom knowing SJ never loved her, but insisted to keep him at all cost, Anna just chose to put an end to all misery. She accept her father as he is. She let him go. This is why I see of all 3 SJ women, it's Anna who has the biggest heart, and biggest possibility that she'll find happiness. Because her strength comes within inside her. Her way of thinking is on the right path, although she might look weak and cry a lot. Mentally she's the strongest out of three women, and ironically YJ is the weakest, especially in term of SJ.

This is when we have to agree to disagree. The first thing I do not agree with most women/feminist opinions is we try to be man/male just because we live in man's world. We see opposite sex as our opponent, when actually we should be standing side by side and create harmonious life. We might adapt their method, play by their rules but do it our own way, cause we are different with them. If YJ is male, I would still condemned her deed. This is not about gender. Why spotlight is more on YJ not SJ, because her air time is just most dominant in the drama. More than JCW as K2 himself. 

Touché darling.. touché 

Eonni that why i missed you so much when you are not here:heart: , wow well writer really , love to have you here talking so logic and so clam and make great point about every characters ( i like you being fair)

you was right about everything from SJ being wrong and to how  this three women even when they were  victims once,  they still did their own choices and their own mistakes too and how ANNA is different from both YJ and UHM 

i cant answer your post cause i just love everything on it , i don't have more to add about what you said really  i love it 

vanellope__my_new_car_____gif_by_vanello   

19 hours ago, anipanch said:

Ikr? but still I don't get why they got surprised? what's there to be surprised about, their chemistry is explosive and what more reason does a shipper need? people ship characters from different shows, of course Jejin would have a big fanbase of shippers, why are the producers acting so dumb duh. But then again i don't think there is a single one of us who believes they could've been canon. 

I'm so fed up really, it's like i'm committing a crime for liking YJ's character. I don't know where this "I'm better than you, because I like the good character" attitude comes from. Like, calm down dude, this is just a show no need to get so worked up. Why shouldn't I like her, YJ is so intriguing, gets you to think, to understand where her wrongdoings come from. Makes you curious about what her life has been like. She is so complex and I like characters like that. I love characters, that make me think, make me analyze their souls and so on... and YJ is just like that + SYA's wonderful acting. I hope she will get some kind of award for this role. The whole Korea and viewers of K2 are in awe of her performance. 

Thus said, this whole "omg how can you like YJ" is just a pointless drama. Let me enjoy "K2", my favorite character and my favorite ship. We aren't even competing with others in who is better. 

@anipanch - well said - I am here to enjoy "The K2" drama along with my fave scenes, my fave ship and also the awesome acting irrespective of what inconsistency this drama might be!  I just switch to my ajumma fangirling mode drooling away at my fave actor or my angry bird mode to shoot daggers at the writers or PDnim.  

1 hour ago, julie721 said:

Reveal hidden contents

@julie721 - I am becoming your fan.  You showed me that you were dearly missed as I enjoyed reading your posts as much as I love The K2 drama.  *bows with thumbs up*

12 hours ago, ashvaugn said:

I dont get that JH is being criticized now of the words thrown to her in ep 14. The man spoke the truth, and as the famous saying goes: TRUTH HURTS . Look at YJ face when he heard him saying that to her. A look of embarrassment that the person she felt a connection with were able to see through her deepest self and felt animosity on her character. And maybe had just realized that the man in front of her is speaking the truth.. she is so selfish and always pitied herself, always blamed  others from her past for what she is right now, never really realized that she made the choice, and hence She is a product of her own CHOICES, She Has let her PAST defined her.. why is that JH is being bashed of speaking harsh truth to her but they are fine with YJ speaking harsh words to Anyone.. they say they don't justify her deeds, but criticizing JH for his spoken truth is what I call a defensive act.. I understand the frustration if you are a fan of her character, but the defense mechanism her fans used MOSTLY IN OTHER SITES are way too obvious and immature.. 

JH is being criticized because some people felt he always had to support CYJ because of their misconception of JH having feelings for CYJ. In their eyes JH betrayed CYJ and their ship by pointing out her true face. For some reason, they think JH has no right to tell CYJ what she truly is like. They screamed he knows her the best and now they are screaming that he doesn't know at all. :lol: Their thought process confounds me truly, I can't really reason out their POV. So I am not going to bother.

@MindfulL That was an awesome post. Agree 100%. Bravo!

Also sorry but JH owes YJ nothing. He met Anna before he was a bodyguard so their connection was not due to her.

On a depressing note with a silver lining. I am sad about the show ending, even though I am very excited to see how the show will be concluded. I'm going to miss Jehanna but I am glad their problems will be over and they will get a happy ever after soon. Jehanna deserve all the happiness and bliss they will get.

Chingus, I read a post on here a while back about the producers telling JCW to tone down his acting or the actress that plays YJ to tone hers down too. Is that true? I was thinking, if it was true, that producers should not say something like that. Man, it is because of the good acting that we are all so glued to it all. I don't want the finale to be spoiled by a suggestion to tone down the acting. They all are really good actors and actresses. 

But that aside, I came to a realization that JH spoke all those words to YJ because seeing Anna cry the way she did was the last straw. When he asks if YJ have ever cried for someone else, I believe he was thinking of Anna weeping for him. And how when he say YJ only knows how hurt but dont think they are hurt too like her, is again due to Anna crying for him. Anna, in his eyes, is weeping for him and he just had to say something aloud to YJ. That scene is really great. Every time i watch JH cry..my gosh i cry too!

Gosh, i need a JH in my life too. He is just so..sweet and cute and handsome :wub:

okay my friends i think i need a help i am at work and it has been 3 days since ep 14 i should be fine but i cant get over the pain on my heart every time i see that ep scenes ( i really cant count how many times i watched and become  sad and even had tears )

and i have big problem even when i am on work suddenly i remember the heart broken scene  when JH watch the video and start to feel sad and to feel like i have to go and watch it again :dissapointed_relieved:

i think i really need help ( that not normal ) i am  a weak heart person yes , and get connecting to the dramas and the story's i love , but i am also a mature person  who work on a very serious work field ( and i am one of the best:blush: ) so i know how to make line between my feeling and my work ( you should see the nice me gave order to so many big people:wink:

but i cant stop feeling sad , how can one scene do that to me , i am trying my best , i even  make myself watch it without feeling to stop myself from getting sad from it but i ended want to see it more ( i cant stop myself to watch it too even when i am good at controlling myself)

i think that scene have so many feeling even without any words , it keep touch my heart , i think i am,  crying remembering the feeling of sad , lost ,lonely , weakness and losing someone i love , i keep crying cause it force me to connect to my own sadness and it bring so many feeling from my past   i thought i don't care about anymore 

what  great touching scene , they build it well , it seem that everything we saw from this two till now was just to get to that scene , they make us see the love , lost soul , pain , trust , wounded hear , longing, the feeling of disability  facing the pain of your love , broken heart and power of connection .........................OMG so many in one scene, it scene that touching me cause she have every feeling we was waiting for from the time they talk about this drama plot (  at least my self i was waiting for drama about lost and wounded souls) but even when all the drama was great that scene was just the best it summarize of all the feeling on this drama ( everyone from JH and ANNA and even YJ who stand out watching that scene like us shown  her characters feeling ) 

i really need help i am have to face meeting all the day and i am not on the right focus here ( i fearing to get  so sensitive over a little things :skull: and i am known in my work as logic and clam person who don't get angry easy and cant win over him so easy - i am in big trouble now :weary:)

p.s. i have problem with the ost 5 " as times has stooped " i like it so much from ep 12 but after ep 14 when they played it on that scene , i cant stop hearing it on my head 

@nona88

Chingu, i really want to help you but I have a confession too: we are both suffering from the same symptoms :bawling:

I have watched the JH crying scene so many times too and even listen to Ost 5 many times. Every time i hear it, i am reminded of JH crying. Those emotions are so real even though it's only a drama. 

The only slight comfort I can give you is this: *drinks wine..pours some for you* 

:glasses: 'Over'.

4 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@nona88

Chingu, i really want to help you but I have a confession too: we are both suffering from the same symptoms :bawling:

I have watched the JH crying scene so many times too and even listen to Ost 5 many times. Every time i hear it, i am reminded of JH crying. Those emotions are so real even though it's only a drama. 

The only slight comfort I can give you is this: *drinks wine..pours some for you* 

:glasses: 'Over'.

dear i am at work now  and i have a confession to i am  teetotaler   so wine is out of the choices 

thanks dear at least i know i am not crazy and i am not alone on that  oh dear god how i can with this touching drama :bawling:

I think Anna has to be given credits for the way she made those drastic sacrifices for JH and the people around her. Was really surprised when she went as far as calling YJ mother, and then dropping down to her knees to plead with her. The instance where she had to throw away her pride, and momentarily disregard all the anger and hatred towards YJ, as well as taking the mockery and humiliation that came her way. That was not an easy decision for her. And this particularly so after all those questions that must have flooded her mind.. after a previous confrontation with YJ which made her realise that she didn't know about JH as much as she thought: his PSTD, his name being an alias, being unable to leave abroad, Raniya's name, or him being wanted for shooting cilivians.

And when Anna promised to leave in order to safeguard Miran's, housekeeper ahjumma's, and JH's safety, that is as good as giving up her own happiness, and also forsaking the chance for revenge and revealing the murderer behind her mother's death, while putting herself possibly under YJ's scrutiny again. That is a lot of things to throw away for her, so she has to be given credits for her brave decisions.

Is YJ confirmed as the real murderer of Uhm Hye-Rin? I feel that part was actually quite vague. We only see from the flashbacks that UHR was gasping and calling out for YJ to save her, and she was subsequently pushed to the floor while YJ told her that love couldn't be shared. Presumably YJ had turned to leave.. but was she the actual initial person who put UHR in that state? Could there be someone else already at the house who was there planning to kill UHR, and YJ happened to confront her afterwards? I wonder is there further mystery surrounding UHR's death..

14 minutes ago, roneddski said:

I think Anna has to be given credits for the way she made those drastic sacrifices for JH and the people around her. Was really surprised when she went as far as calling YJ mother, and then dropping down to her knees to plead with her. The instance where she had to throw away her pride, and momentarily disregard all the anger and hatred towards YJ, as well as taking the mockery and humiliation that came her way. That was not an easy decision for her. And this particularly so after all those questions that must have flooded her mind.. after a previous confrontation with YJ which made her realise that she didn't know about JH as much as she thought: his PSTD, his name being an alias, being unable to leave abroad, Raniya's name, or him being wanted for shooting cilivians.

And when Anna promised to leave in order to safeguard Miran's, housekeeper ahjumma's, and JH's safety, that is as good as giving up her own happiness, and also forsaking the chance for revenge and revealing the murderer behind her mother's death, while putting herself possibly under YJ's scrutiny again. That is a lot of things to throw away for her, so she has to be given credits for her brave decisions.

Is YJ confirmed as the real murderer of Uhm Hye-Rin? I feel that part was actually quite vague. We only see from the flashbacks that UHR was gasping and calling out for YJ to save her, and she was subsequently pushed to the floor while YJ told her that love couldn't be shared. Presumably YJ had turned to leave.. but was she the actual initial person who put UHR in that state? Could there be someone else already at the house who was there planning to kill UHR, and YJ happened to confront her afterwards?

Yup, THIS! Even when she was unsure of JH's feelings for her and their future, she was still selfless enough to give up everything for him. That takes a lot of strength. Which is why I agree with @MindfulL post where she wrote that Anna was the strongest of the females in the show and YJ the weakest. 

Almost all of us are sure that YJ didnot kil UHR, maybe her Secretary did. BUT that doesnot make her any less guilty. She made a choice to let UHR die when she could have saved her. If she did something to save her or not, that's to be seen but from what I see of YJ, I doubt it. She doesnot like competition for her obsessions, that woman.

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Chingus, I read a post on here a while back about the producers telling JCW to tone down his acting or the actress that plays YJ to tone hers down too. Is that true? I was thinking, if it was true, that producers should not say something like that. Man, it is because of the good acting that we are all so glued to it all. I don't want the finale to be spoiled by a suggestion to tone down the acting. They all are really good actors and actresses. 

But that aside, I came to a realization that JH spoke all those words to YJ because seeing Anna cry the way she did was the last straw. When he asks if YJ have ever cried for someone else, I believe he was thinking of Anna weeping for him. And how when he say YJ only knows how hurt but dont think they are hurt too like her, is again due to Anna crying for him. Anna, in his eyes, is weeping for him and he just had to say something aloud to YJ. That scene is really great. Every time i watch JH cry..my gosh i cry too!

Gosh, i need a JH in my life too. He is just so..sweet and cute and handsome :wub:

No actually the PD didn't ask anyone to tone down the acting. That was a misunderstanding.

Yeah I agree because when he was talking to YJ, his eyes were swimming with tears. He was still thinking about Anna and how she cried and begged him to survive. I think he must have continued to think of her and gotten angrier and angrier as he lay there contemplating what the doctor told him about Anna pleading and begging to see him and ofcourse her crying.

43 minutes ago, nona88 said:

dear i am at work now  and i have a confession to i am  teetotaler   so wine is out of the choices 

thanks dear at least i know i am not crazy and i am not alone on that  oh dear god how i can with this touching drama :bawling:

@nona88 Nah! You are not alone on this!  I am sure that there are dozens of us who are in the same state as you. Told you JH haunting eyes sealed it for me. I try to overcome this absolute touching scene with other happier scenes eg the beach scene or I replay the blanket kiss or any JH/AN moments.  Here *virtual hugs** just for you.

17 hours ago, MindfulL said:

There are little details within a drama that you just have to bypass because they only serve to setup the characteristics of a particular character/scene and it does not necessarily have a very significant importance that would affect the plot. If you criticize every little detail, you would be criticizing nothing at all.

Hmmm...I guess you are right on this one, BUT then again it depends on your understanding of what "little detail" is... whether it is; JH warring brown on green pants in this or that scene, or is it introduction scene for the character that is meant to paint the picture about the character and  set the pace of the show. I guess it is just me but I do not like it when PD treat me "the viewer" as an idiot that needs to have a picture of square with words "this is a square" written over them in order to get the message - that IS a square. And THAT is my problem with intro scenes for Anna and JH alike.

Having Anna run barefooted in a white nightgown in the street of Spain was meant to paint the picture of pure childlike innocence, that is "running for her life" from the big bad wolf... aldo she is so innocent and naive, like a child, she is also extremely smart - to have that money ready at hand... this innocence that just cant catch "a lucky break" and have someone save her (bc she is "a child like" so it is impossible to save her self... she needs HELP)...will meet her "prince charming" on the white horse, in a black limousine that will take one look at her face and say: you are my muse I have been waiting all life...late me make you famous and distribute your picture online to free you from your evil jailor...  lonely-onion-head-emoticon.gif

And as far as JH and those gay guy intro scene? The purpose for that scene was? Everyone likes/wants JH?... we got that...YJ "likes" him...Anna likes him....Miran likes him (even before she even sees him)...lady doc likes him...Hell...even that random cleaning lady in first episode that just meet him---likes him... we got it...JH is most likeable guy ON THE PLANET...but what was the point of gay line intro? Was it relevant to the plot in any way? Referred to in any other way other than that completely random scene? poor-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif

There are no redundant characters? Maybe...but there are redundant scenes....if the scene exist for the sole reason of..."existing"...and filing in 10sec space on the screen... then it is better not to have it there in the first place ...and just show....random traffic scene....

If there, for whatever reason, was the need for this "gay guy" route for JH character then it could have been done in more "subtle" way... have pore bruised and bathers JH dragged himself on the streets of Spain and passing next to Subway store...just in time to bump into that gay guy walking out of the Subway with freshly made sandwich...this guy upon seeing JH, that DOES look all warn out goes: hey gorges...you look like you had a bad day...here is a foot long just for you...and here is my phone number... if you are ever in the mood for anything else "foot long" give me a call, wink wink.... in comes that guys boyfriend and start nagging it was his sandwich...and the first one say...fear not...there is more where that come from (buy one - get one for free; commercial que) and drags him back into the Subway...white-cloud-emoticon6.gif

This entire scene was observed by that "designer"...and upon seeing JH holding a subway foot long...has a epiphany...a new clothing line for man for this winter...his muse... his angel...come to me JH let me fly you to Korea in my private jet where no one will ask any question... but bc JH remembers he is "on the run" and showing his face on "Paris week walk line" would probably be a "bad Idea" he runs away from that eccentric designer...only to bump into Anna in the REAL subway... so now, in extend to having that crazy designer running after him he now has even this crazy "Ring horror move like" girl in nightgown chasing after him to...screaming to save her like he is last man on the planet ... talk about drawing attention when you do not need it... cry-milk-bottle-2-emoticon.gif

But luckily for JH, man love/affection is fickle (running gig in this show) that designer switches his attention to Anna the moment he sets his eyes on her and his "new angel/muse" is now born... JH is free from unwanted attention and goes along to the subway toilet only to meet that cleaning lady from first episode later on...that was "appalled" by the conduct of those two gay guys in public toilet... JH being the HERO, "save" the cleaning lady from that scene ...by saying he is "the pretties fairy of them all" and orders them to "buzz of" from his territory... so in exchange JH goes home with that no name cleaning lady, hence not drawing attention to himself and in line with his "most beautiful/sexiest man alive" adds the title of "most luckiest" as well ... bc as it turns out ...that old cleaning lady husband is in fact former spy that is now dealing in fake passports and is more than wiling to make one for JH...if this one agrees to...take a picture with him..Why? bc JH is the sexiest man that ever walk this earth...so everyone needs to have piece of him...right? magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Now THIS INTRO would be plausible and could be connected to allot of other "random" scene in this show...making it ...hmm ...not so random ...or at a very least... comic relief kind of scenes ...or ...better PPL scene... snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

12 hours ago, gyu2003 said:

aaahh, there's one thing i really need to know, who is Chief Jo, really? is he a pure loyal or he's planning on hidden agenda too? and he's the one that helped the doctor to perform surgery for JH in cloud nine, right? so this guy really is multi talented person :lol:

and i still don't know how YJ feels towards JH but then i remember that JSS president said something about YJ to Chief Jo that CYJ is "crazy about JH" or something like that? i haven't watched it with subs so correct me if i'm wrong 

and uncle CSW, i don't think he's in PKS' side either. once he got everything (JSS, Cloud 9, and the USB) he is going to use them to destroy both PKS and CYJ. such a businessman

Yes,  that's Chief joo...  Well,  I don't know about his loyalty but as of now, he doesn't give me any hint of betrayals. Either to YJ,  SJ or JH.. He is peace with everyone haha...  But I think his connection with JH as they both former soldier but something happened that he left and he couldn't help JH before (they where talking about this when he was Recruiting JH to join JSS)  so. This thing is giving me hope that he will side will JH to put down people that have anything to do with what happened to  them in the military. 

Yes,  the president guy,  said that YJ is crazy with YJ and it is in romantic way...  By the way that scene got me laughing hahaha

The uncle,  oh well,  he will betray anyone for the sake of gaining power,  money,  and control over JB corporation

Archived