[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

13 minutes ago, nona88 said:

break in the work and i come to check on my friends here- so you keeping the fun okay let see

i like your post what you said right , JH gave YJ chance since he need her too , byt he made clear he will never be her slave like other , she think that she  treating him different but he answer her that her different didn't mean she really treat him as friend for really , she again and again trick him , he made it clear that he can't accept or stand when seeing innocent people get hurting even when he need her in his revenge , he go and scream cause she gave the order  first to get ride of J4 and K1 and the maid after ANNA was shown as the angel  , but she again gave that order to her brother 

as you said no matter how she see him in different view or how much she really love him , in the end of the day she still do everything he hate and even more she take from him the person he love the most , JH already say to her he will not allow her to hurt ANNA and he care for her so much , even when she gave him the chance to have PARK head and that the thing he wanted the most he still use that to make deal to keep ANNA save ,

she may think she love him and she did nothing wrong to him , but to take the people he love from him and break him  and say sorry but you cant share him with anyone that isnt love and neither friendship , she may love him but in the end of the day she treat him any of her slave she gave herself to decide what she can allow him to have and what she can take from him even if that break him

even though the director has ruled out a love line between JH-YJ, i cant help but still think that YJ does (and i wont use to word love) but YJ does have some attraction to JH (it may not be romantic attraction) but definitely some attachment to JH. Because if she never or doesnt have, she would not be seeing and treating him like that. JH's relationship with Anna wouldnt bother her so much if to her JH was nobody. So i am sure there is some form of attachment there.

Like JH said it could be that she sees him as someone she wishes to own, make into her slave (which can sometimes be seen as a form of 'love, in a distorted way).

What do you all think? @YourHighness .@meh2222@julie721

6 minutes ago, nona88 said:

okay my friend now let ask you for favor please stop talking about what happen on other site , i dont want this fun place to be talking about the crazy comment of other site , i know i was angry to all the day about that ,but talking about them here is just make them winner by running our mood , let they keep staying saying and doing what they want and we here having fun and enjoy our drama , if some of this people come here then we will talk with him and make him back to the logic world or to have to learn about soompi rules and respect it 

please my friends i know it hard and there some people who out making crazy things and making everyone angry but stop talking about what happen on other sites we lucky we dont have that here so keep that out 

yes indeed! everyone here i am sure is mature enough to never insult actors or actress who work hard to perfect the roles they are given and in.

lets leave the negative energy at whatever other site it is on, keep it positive and fun over here!

:relieved::relaxed::yum::tounge_xd:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So AN is to leave to Spain - 

YJ interpretation - Out of sight Out of mind

JH interpretation - Absence makes the heart more fonder

Net, different people different opinions. So let's chill out or call time out and enjoy the rest of the show till the end.  For me I will just enjoy all those memorable scenes that will remain so close to my heart like ramen scene, cctv, walkie talkie, freeze n go, blanket kiss, I am not ready liner, face mask, the beach, the umbrella, cpr kiss, master song baldy plaster patch, the teary goodbye scene, the unsmoked cigarette, etc. etc.. 

3 minutes ago, feima said:

So AN is to leave to Spain - 

YJ interpretation - Out of sight Out of mind

JH interpretation - Absence makes the heart more fonder

Net, different people different opinions. So let's chill out or call time out and enjoy the rest of the show till the end.  For me I will just enjoy all those memorable scenes that will remain so close to my heart like ramen scene, cctv, walkie talkie, freeze n go, blanket kiss, I am not ready liner, face mask, the beach, the umbrella, cpr kiss, master song baldy plaster patch, the teary goodbye scene, the unsmoked cigarette, etc. etc.. 

True love goes with JH's i think...left to see was our's OTP true love  or not...i think it was

1 hour ago, YourHighness . said:

Also, can anyone see JH's real name in this picture?

gdhlNi8.jpg

sadly no 

to be honest i tried to do that before  cause i really wanted to know his really name but i think the photo was made in the place to hide the name (nice move from them and nice detail controlling)

i hope  someone can prove i am wrong and can find the name 

okay my break has ended so bye for now keep the fun and again don't let me down :wink:, you should help me i am having a hard time dealing with all the heart broken scene i saw :dissapointed_relieved:and more hard time dealing what going to happen next :bawling:and even i am suffering from the fact that this the last week of the k2 :heartbreak:so keep talking about fun and scene and help  your Friends here :innocent:

4 hours ago, anipanch said:

honestly more time goes I'm getting even more convinced how flawed the writing of "K2" is. It opposes itself so many times. I just saw a vid and there was this scene, where YJ's stepmother tells her that she got married with an evil agenda in mind, but later we hear that YJ actually loved SJS and she sacrificed a lot for him. That's not the only thing, if we start analyzing from the start the plot is full of misleading things unfortunately.

This drama solely stands on a great cast. If not for them, the chance of success would've been highly unlikely:mellow:

The stepmother believes that YJ married with an evil agenda but is that the truth? That's what she thinks. YJ might have an evil agenda but it doesn't mean she didn't love SJ in spite of her evil agenda. I can't see the contradictions here. 

1 hour ago, kaoriharang said:

even though the director has ruled out a love line between JH-YJ, i cant help but still think that YJ does (and i wont use to word love) but YJ does have some attraction to JH (it may not be romantic attraction) but definitely some attachment to JH. Because if she never or doesnt have, she would not be seeing and treating him like that. JH's relationship with Anna wouldnt bother her so much if to her JH was nobody. So i am sure there is some form of attachment there.

Like JH said it could be that she sees him as someone she wishes to own, make into her slave (which can sometimes be seen as a form of 'love, in a distorted way).

Well, it really depends on your definition of love, I guess. Sometimes, I wonder if she really is capable of loving someone? As in like falling in love. Anyway, whichever you call it, I think she founds someone who fairly understands her nature very well. She fancies him in a way that he is different from others. He is maybe the only person who called her a friend. YJ knows that JH loves Anna and vice versa. So she intends to separate them from each other, knowing this. And then she intends Anna to identify her as mother. She has this all things in mind and she is so delighted by the whole thing. I think there is something that she does not understand at all. She does not know how to love. Or maybe she has a different way of loving someone. Or maybe all she cares about is her happiness (as indeed emphasised by JH).

You see, can you actually label YJ's feeling as love when all she wants is for JH to stay with her when in fact she knows that he is in love with Anna? Is really "love" her main goal for wanting JH to stay with her? I am not so sure. and I really don't think so. 

Also, I think YJ is someone who does not know how to sacrifice. She does not know how to give up something in exchange for another. She wants everything for herself. 

Anyway, I am a little bit disappointed w/ how YJ's character was written. I was someone who wanted her to be the invincible villain through and through. A woman so dangerous and powerful to actually outsmart everyone and JH and Anna would have to go through great lengths to beat her.

But YIKES, the writer made her a softie to JH. And therefore, YJ's character was made to miscalculate JH. And then JH became her weakness. This is precisely the route I wanted to avoid that is why I am so uncomfortable with the supposed loveline b/n YJ and JH. I don't want this specifically to be her character's main turning point and make her look pathetic (more so if she really is indeed in love with him). And only realizes things (in case JH's word made an impact to her) because JH bluntly told her and since it's JH, she listened. YIKES, again. But then again there's nothing new, she does things according to what would make her feel good. She still believes the world should revolve around her.

If the people identify YJ's feelings towards JH is love and she acts according to what JH might agree or disagree, then there's nothing new about her character, isn't it? Still the same. She still makes everything all about her. 

Anyway, I still love YJ's character and all. The portrayal of SYA is exceptional. And I still have nothing against her character because it's understandable and all. I was just expecting more from her character as a VILLAIN. So yup, a villain softie to a JH is still no problem to me. I can still watch the drama.

@kaoriharang Thank you so much for facilitating interesting discussions here. :)

@julie721 Loool did the show end already, hahaha at first I thought the script was leaked for the finale, who did that!!!!

3 hours ago, siddo said:

Even I though I'm a JCW fan and pretty sure most of them are that doesn't mean we have to like his everything, isn't it? It's good that those walkie, talkie, blanket, rooftop scenes were his ideas but doesn't mean each fan of him has to like them? And that again doesn't mean Jejins have to be taunted with that for not liking just because they're JCW’s ideas! We're his fans but we'll like what we want to in him. For ex: He likes smoking but I hate it, pretty sure most of them too so does that mean we should like smoking just because JCW likes it? Lol, no.. same goes for here in this case. Those who didn't liked must have their reason so but they get taunted as being jealous jejins..lol

sorry to cut your post but from what I know he only came out with the walkie talkie scene, he thought it will be good to the romance, any other scene is definitely from the writer

====================================================================

BTW if you search other sites it's not just Jehanna's that's being attacked, other shippers too , what I want to say is that each ship has it's fanatics, but I try not to read and react to it, at least it's more peaceful here, sometimes

@your highness and @nona88: 

If you're talking about a particular comment from a particular YJ fan on a particular site please mention it in your post or complain/vent out your anger there, no need to bring it here in soopmi. That's what you're doing. What's the need to post it on soopmi where none of the comments which made you angry were written and why to paint every YJ fan in the same picture. If anyone here has made to you question their morals highlight it and question him/her. Why to generalise every YJ fan?

& @youhighness:  Yes I written that 'new low' because you questioned the morals of the people who like YJ? Aren't you going far with that? You questioned us and why can’t I reply? Why are you writing here as if we're one of those writing all that stuff on Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook and other sites? Why are you thinking that we're the ones behind posting all that. All your post look like that you're taunting the fans of YJ here on soompi just for some random comment you saw/read on some other site! You're generalising every YJ fan on this site to be the same as those whose comments made you hurt. Stop with this generalising and please be specific in your post about YJ fans!

And this - I have a 1 year niece who is more mature than this

Wow, so you're gonna question my maturity level? Seriously? I don't need this, you know. This is really upsetting. Ah! Now personally attacking me too. Way to insult a person on a media site for just liking a character…..

@anipanch: Exactly. I have the same reasons to like YJ as you mentioned. None of us here are condoning her evil actions. But no matter how many times you tell them. They will behave the same and attack you personally, question your morals, question your matureness etc.etc.  I'm really tired of all this. :/

@reemkannabta: Oh okay.  It were cute regardless of who wrote hehe. Ya, it was indeed peaceful here but not anymore. Some are generalising us to be the same like those people who makes OTT and weird comments on Anna and JH on some random site. And questioning our morals here. Very saddening. 

____

I might not drop this drama but thinking of quitting this forum. Drama is still watchable but the comments here, nope not anymore. Just hurtful and insensitive. Today was the limit.

1 hour ago, meh2222 said:

Well, it really depends on your definition of love, I guess. Sometimes, I wonder if she really is capable of loving someone? As in like falling in love. Anyway, whichever you call it, I think she founds someone who fairly understands her nature very well. She fancies him in a way that he is different from others. He is maybe the only person who called her a friend. YJ knows that JH loves Anna and vice versa. So she intends to separate them from each other, knowing this. And then she intends Anna to identify her as mother. She has this all things in mind and she is so delighted by the whole thing. I think there is something that she does not understand at all. She does not know how to love. Or maybe she has a different way of loving someone. Or maybe all she cares about is her happiness (as indeed emphasised by JH).

You see, can you actually label YJ's feeling as love when all she wants is for JH to stay with her when in fact she knows that he is in love with Anna? Is really "love" her main goal for wanting JH to stay with her? I am not so sure. and I really don't think so. 

Also, I think YJ is someone who does not know how to sacrifice. She does not know how to give up something in exchange for another. She wants everything for herself. 

Anyway, I am a little bit disappointed w/ how YJ's character was written. I was someone who wanted her to be the invincible villain through and through. A woman so dangerous and powerful to actually outsmart everyone and JH and Anna would have to go through great lengths to beat her.

But YIKES, the writer made her a softie to JH. And therefore, YJ's character was made to miscalculate JH. And then JH became her weakness. This is precisely the route I wanted to avoid that is why I am so uncomfortable with the supposed loveline b/n YJ and JH. I don't want this specifically to be her character's main turning point and make her look pathetic (more so if she really is indeed in love with him). And only realizes things (in case JH's word made an impact to her) because JH bluntly told her and since it's JH, she listened. YIKES, again. But then again there's nothing new, she does things according to what would make her feel good. She still believes the world should revolve around her.

If the people identify YJ's feelings towards JH is love and she acts according to what JH might agree or disagree, then there's nothing new about her character, isn't it? Still the same. She still makes everything all about her. 

Anyway, I still love YJ's character and all. The portrayal of SYA is exceptional. And I still have nothing against her character because it's understandable and all. I was just expecting more from her character as a VILLAIN. So yup, a villain softie to a JH is still no problem to me. I can still watch the drama.

@kaoriharang Thank you so much for facilitating interesting discussions here. :)

haha, no worries. I am actually curious to see how you all see things. After all one person's view is always limited. So it is nice to hear what others things about a particular scene. HAH sounds like a lesson :P

Indeed, is YJ's goal love, i too dont think so as well. I do believe she wants control over everything. She wants a lot of things especially deadly things like power, greed, authority, control. And as such she uses extreme methods to get these things. Indeed, she is definitely a character incapable of any form of sacrifice, at least right now base on what we see in the drama.

At times i mention redemption for her character, perhaps the only redemption she can ever reach is being actually willing to sacrifice something for others. who knows?

hmmm, i like that part sort of? i was indeed uncomfortable with the supposed love line, but i dont know doesnt that weakness, that miscalculation on YJ's part, make her seem more human i guess? Although yes having an ultimate villain is something that would have probably brought more impact and intensity.  Maybe like what YJ said before, some monsters start of as innocence. Perhaps! this is what the writer is trying to show? (i am guessing her) that there are people out there who are horrible and cruel people, but there is always a backstory as to how they became that way. Some is genetics, some is from the circumstances they came from?

But i also think that another tinier message hidden is that, life is also still ultimately a choice. YJ chose this path, she chose to do things these way. Like Anna as well she had a horrible childhood till adulthood, yet despite that, she has manage to slowly rise above it.

Ha-ha...just got a love this place... blacko-emoticon-04.gif

I wish I had some actual free time this coming week to play here more often...but no such luck... so let me just post quick replay after just watching ep13/14 and reading comments here

Just FYI....I am self-proclaimed "devil advocate" of YJ, blacko-emoticon-06.gif and will go above and beyond to "preach" my new found religion so ... if this is not your coup of tea.... feel free to scroll over... because as one can guess by reading my posts by now... when I preach... I DO PREACH ...to all seven corners of the world...but ...I do not enforce my religion on anyone... so that is all I have to say about this....

In regard to YJ being evil witch that even went after "poor innocent" SJ in his younger days...and was the cause of separation btw him and UMR bc she was so obsessed with him and just hat to have him all-for-herself? I already got used to her being guilty of everything that happens in this drama ...but...

Correct me if I am wrong, it was stated by YJ (she is lying *itch - so her words do not count I guess) but even master Song said to JH that YJ was SEDUCED by SJ. Being the book worm she was she had no "chance" once playboy like SY went AFTER HER, and yes she did feel in love with him. (Then again it could be YJ "forced and blackmail" even master Song to say this to JH... one can never know with this woman...right?) But, let us just take it (for the argument sake) that master Song was not forced to say that...in that case it was not YJ that saw his face for the first time and had "Love is the moment" moment and then went all Braidzilla on him ruining everything and everyone in his life in order to - have him all for herself. What is the difference? For me, huge difference. It was SJ that started this entire mess from the day he saw "better cache of the day" thinking he will have easy time controlling and using YJ just like he did with UMR.

Bc SJ is manipulator of mass proportion, it is painted pretty obvious in the show, and I am not even talking about all this election business, what I mean is his way of "controlling" UMR and young YJ and more importantly - even Anna. Anna (up to 13th ep) is completely "brainwashed" by her "angelic" dad that loves her but cannot be with her - bc of his devil wife. I get it, it was YJ that held her captive, but my problem with her behavior was that she NEVER blames her dad... for anything. He was someone who can never do any wrong. One can say she was a child and was traumatized by the death of her mother, so she put all her hopes in her father

...how much contact did she have with her dad as a kid? ...she knew that her father was married to another women, she know that her mother was drinking and popping pills bc her father will not come to them and is staying with her legal wife, she even know that her father did not love her wife? (I guess those three had great time laughing behind YJ back on this account) but still, all she see...is her GREAT DAD...that as long YJ is "out of the picture" will come to her and they will have a "perfect family life" ...the only thing stopping this from happening is YJ. Even when she is dragged back to Korea and see her "great" father in the same house, see him "ignore" her even doe he knows she is finally here...she still has no problems with him?!? It is still...all...ok...daddy loves me...must be that "devil" made him not come to my room.

When I say she seem like she is "brainwashed" I am referring even to her eating that strawberry ice cream, she know will probably kill her...just so she will not "make problems" for her dad...by even existing in this world?... Similar pattern to her mother, they booth desperately wanted for SJ to love them or should I say...to acknowledge their existence...for what?  Whatever did that man do for her except feed her his "love" by a drop and then make her... STARVE FOR IT ...FOR LIFE? Time and time blaming someone else for not being next to her. I am really glad we had ep 13, and YJ reviling to the world and more importantly to Anna, what kind of a man her father really is. SJ had "no choice" in that kind of a tough spot YJ has put him there but to badmouth UMR? Ha ha...Really?

People ALWAYS have the choice...so did YJ, and she "choose" to be what she is today. Or by saying ppl have "No choice" but to do what they are forced to do...it would also imply YJ had "no choice" and is not to blame for her part in "killing" UMR or anyone else for that matter....bc SJ/her father made her that way?!? Or all this "no choice" rule only works when we are talking about ... everyone else - but YJ? I like YJ character precisely bc she made her choice and lives by it! Murderess evil witch? ...SO. BE. IT! SJ had made his choice years ago... to use anyone and anything to get - what he wants... his "heart to heart" talk even after all he said about UMR with Anna is prove of that. He wants to have his cake and eat it to... blaming YJ for everything in his life and at the same time reaping all the benefits of being her husband. He is ...sorry? Yea right, he is sorry - he got cut ...nothing else. His only miscalculation in life was going after YJ, he saw her from a mile away and picket her as an "easy target" ... young inexperience innocent woman with massive daddy issues and starve for love and someone to belong...but the women had something he never expected, her pride...and lifetime worth of bitterness to pay back to someone for.

One of YJ biggest sin in life was being born a woman and daring do live in a "man world". Plying their game and beating them in their own game, time and time again. Bc let's face it, if she was a man ppl would probably applaud her "ability"...but she is woman so she is evil murders witch of the seven seas...

And let me beat to your favorite - do-you-not-know/care-she-had-that-innocent-old-couple-in-ep1-killed? She should be burn at stake for that! blacko-emoticon-17.gif...I swear if I have to read that line one more time....LOL

...YES I KNOW

... and...

I. DO. NOT. CARE.! blacko-emoticon-13.gif

why? Not bc I am psychopath (all do even that part of my personalities in now being question?!? LOL...) ...but simply bc the rest of the ppl here also - do not care...for the reason WHY she killed them.... now do you?  it is not like YJ woke up one morning, saw it was such a nice and sunny day outside, and bc she is more into Koran home cooked meal then Subway sandwiches decided she will not "shot the Subway CF" but called her Kim secretary, said to bring her two rifles...so those two ladies can go and..."Shot some old couple" in the middle of nowhere instead!?

... Correct me if I am wrong, but it was SJ that had an affair, saw JH outside his window...picket up a phone, called YJ and "requested" from her to... TAKE CARE OF THE SITUATION for him. And let us not insult each other intelligence by saying...he did not mean THAT... it was evil YJ witch that "decided" all on her own ...to kill them...all that SJ meant was...you know...to take them out for milk and cookies... give them better paying job...and so on...you know...he is such a upstanding guy, that word like "kill someone" would never even cross his mind, far less his lips...ha ha... by his own words he better than anyone know what YJ is and what she is capable, so he know with absolute clarity WHAT it was he was requesting from her. And his carefree way of making that "request" as he was ordering cop of coffee, paints it pretty obvious that it was nothing new for him...to make "this kind" of requests of his wife...and this is what makes him the real monster in my eyes.

This is one of the reasons I am on this "devil advocate" band wagon for YJ from day one. There was a great line from YJ that sums it up the best for me... WHAT is it that kills the person? The bullet? The gun? Or the person ...pulling the trigger? Was it YJ that "order" the kill... or SJ that "requested" the kill? Or the person that - did the killing? What is the difference btw the three? I am not trying to me smart here but I am genially interested on ppl pov on this...bc THIS kill is something that has pretty much condemned YJ as called blooded killer from day one....but I never saw/read anyone saying anything about SJ involvement in this? Is it bc he is the "victim" of YJ...so he had "no choice" but to make that call.

You know...YJ is such a evil witch...that "has his daughter captive", so he was o sooo traumatized and victimized all his life that he just had no choice but to sleep with everything that moves (or better said everything that moves ...and is in her 20ies) ... it is not like he wants to have one affair after another, it is not like he wants for his wife to pay for the hotel room that he uses to meet with those women, or use his wife's money to buy presents for all those mistresses, or even call his wife time and time again to "cleaned up" after him and his caravan of mistresses...it is just...you know...he is so...powerless, and poor soul that has no money or power to go against his devil wife so ... he has no choice...but to hurt at a very least... her pride?

... and believe me when I say, he is not sleeping with all those women bc he wants to, or even worse bc he likes it?...God forbid... it is all YJ fault that he has to degrade himself like this time and time again....just to "protect himself"... the women is such delusion wamp that would "jump his bones" any minute she saw him unless he sleeps with other women all the time so she will start to "dislike" him.... bc let's face it... Once this woman sets her sits on a man... she will eat him alive...wife or girlfriend? Who cares...she will kill them all...just to have the object of her desire...HE is the real victim in all of this...do you ppl not know he cries himself to sleep every night for his poor inocent daughter that is held captive by his wife...so all he does is think about her day in day out...for her...he can sacrifice everything for her...

...and try as he maid he could never break free from her grasp, she is the one forcing him to be the president to... he must be the president to "protect" his daughter, otherwise he would take his daughter and live his peaceful life...in some village in  Spain (bc let's face it...if his daughter spend last 14 years being held captive in that country... the first thing she would do once she become free of YJ and that place...would be to - move right back to that very same country?!?!..There is no other place on this Earth...but Korean...and Spain for her to pick to live and have her bones buried)

LOL... the level of disgust I feel for his character is something that can never even be put in words... and for ppl to time and time again "overlook" his part in all this is and put all the blame on only YJ bc he is "a father" so he had "no choice" but to comply to JY threat is the thing I found most ridicules thing of all.

3 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

thanks for the claps haha!

indeed thats why i said she sometimes feels like a child, in terms of her emotional ability to feel for others, she feels very under developed. Which! could just mean that it was really her upbringing. she probably learnt that the only way she was going to get the things she wants was by squashing others so that is her way of coping and getting her happiness. SAD SAD SAD.

indeed, so far Anna has cried for her mother's death, her father's betray but i think the worst of all is really seeing Anna crying over JH. I think JH knows how important his existence is to Anna, (not being proud of anything) but he does know that he is kind of all Anna has. So Anna struggling and really just begging him to live was just so heartbreaking to him. And as we said, he probably knows that Anna 'pleading and begging' of YJ must have been humiliating to see. Indeed as @meh2222 said, Anna is everything to JH. He does not want her to suffer any kind of pain or heartache what so ever. 

Indeed, though if we question Sec Kim, to her it is probably not 'evil' to her it is a means to get to an ultimate end which is unlimited power at least for YJ and Sec Kim wants that for her?

Unlike the Chief who wants to get to the blue house so he to can be powerful. Almost everyone who works or is owned by YJ wants to gain something out of that alliance. I think JH only wants one thing Park, but now he has manage to get some sort of a hold on Park already, of course it is due to the thanks of the mirror.

Is JH to harsh on YJ? I dont know, dont you think she kind of needs harsh? Out of all the people around her, who would dare tell her these things? I dont think anyone, plus the fact that JH's words actually have an effect. SJ, Sec Kim and Anna's words dont really have much effect on her. Only JH's.

Indeed, it is horrible that people are overlapping the character with the real actor themselves. I mean it is very immature, shows that people cant even separate themselves from fiction and reality. SYA, you are brilliant i never knew about you, but you are such a passionate actress. Thank you for bringing such an evil character to life, thank you putting in so much effort and energy! Anyone who bashes the actress is just plain childish, almost like her character. (not talking about people here, i am sure we dont have anyone like that!) :wink:

YJ is pitiful but the difference between her and Anna is that the sadness is of her own doing. Anna's was forced upon by YJ. She could have easily walked away from SJ after kicking his richard simmons but she chose this sad excuse of a life in a loveless marriage. She chooses to be unhappy and make SJ just as unhappy. And about her pitiful loveless childhood. Master Song said the late chairman had morals but we know that he was also worried about what YJ was capable of. From what I understand of YJ's character, she uses offense as a defense. So from that it's easy to gather that she rejected everything from her stepmom to her stepbrother and even her father after his marriage. She turned vengeful and pushed everyone away.

Totally agree about Jehanna part. I still doubt he knows HOW Anna was humiliated just to get to see him. If he had then he would have been harsher with YJ. That I am sure of.

Actually yeah, JH had to be the one who made her see what she truly is because only his words would have registered for her. So far we have seen YJ cry many times in the show but its ALWAYS FOR HERSELF. The woman has no idea what love and compassion is. Having JH who has been a voice of reason; showing her true face must have been a jarring wake up call. It was exactly what she needed to realize that no matter what, JH will never be her possession. His anger, distrust and disgust was plain to see.

3 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

yes indeed! everyone here i am sure is mature enough to never insult actors or actress who work hard to perfect the roles they are given and in.

lets leave the negative energy at whatever other site it is on, keep it positive and fun over here!

:relieved::relaxed::yum::tounge_xd:

Hmmm..I was still unsure of what kind of "love" YJ had/has for JH but even DB translated the dialogue as "Love is not a group activity." So I am going to take that as a Yes for the romantic feelings.:astonished:

I personally don't think YJ knows what love is. She thinks owning and worshiping is love. I think a part of her is deluded enough to think that all of JH's moves/actions as her bodyguard was because he had affection for her or looked upto her which she hoped to turn into love? I am guessing she didnot think he was just doing his work. And maybe that's why she thinks of Anna as  someone who is stealing JH from her. She does not know about their connection; how deep their love is. I bet she thinks it's sympathy like some of her fans did. :lol: I bet Anna is the vamp and thief in her head. That's why she felt nothing when Anna was crying and begging for JH. She feels vindicated for stealing JH back from Anna. I bet, she stole SJ the same way from UHR.  How much do you want to bet that YJ framed SJ into being in jail so she can make UHR leave in his absence so he would choose to be with her? She wanted to possess SJ but he saw her true evil face and never loved her back, which made her bitter. Now those feelings have transferred to JH who showed her some kindness which she latched onto.

57 minutes ago, siddo said:

If you're talking about a particular comment from a particular YJ fan on a particular site please mention it in your post or complain/vent out your anger there, no need to bring it here in soopmi. That's what you're doing. What's the need to post it on soopmi where none of the comments which made you angry were written and why to paint every YJ fan in the same picture. If anyone here has made to you question their morals highlight it and question him/her. Why to generalise every YJ fan?

& @youhighness:  Yes I written that 'new low' because you questioned the morals of the people who like YJ? Aren't you going far with that? You questioned us and why can’t I reply? Why are you writing here as if we're one of those writing all that stuff on Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook and other sites? Why are you thinking that we're the ones behind posting all that. All your post look like that you're taunting the fans of YJ here on soompi just for some random comment you saw/read on some other site! You're generalising every YJ fan on this site to be the same as those whose comments made you hurt. Stop with this generalising and please be specific in your post about YJ fans!

Wow, so you're gonna question my maturity level? Seriously? I don't need this, you know. This is really upsetting. Ah! Now personally attacking me too. Way to insult a person on a media site for just liking a character…..

Woah, calm down with your rant at me. LOL. Why is there no need to vent what I think on soompi? Please don't try to rule me and tell me what I can write or share on Soompi. It's still pertaining to the show and I have full right to discuss each and everything here. Also, there's just so much we can write on twitter. Why can't I share it here with my mutual fangroup? And when did I generalize all YJ fans? I've always made clear to post "some people" and "some fans". Are you one of them? Then you don't need to take offense. You are the one generalizing all YJ fans, not me.

Read my comment properly. I questioned and agreed with the people questioning moral of YJ fans who defend ALL her actions. Who want JH and Anna to die and suffer just so YJ can win BECAUSE JH told her off. I clearly said I don't judge all people who like YJ. I even mentioned how I loved Moriarity from Sherlock who was a diabolical villain. He was fantastic! But I never rooted for him OR wanted him to beat the real heroes.

Dude, not everything is about you. Read my niece comment properly and see what it was about. I was talking about the fan who edited Wikipedia. Why are you being so sensitive about a comment that is not even about you?

Ahh .. finally the JH I knew is back .. I am glad that finally he 'confess' his true feeling about YJ .. the bottled up feeling ..

His view of YJ fits the narrative ... He did not change, this is not sudden ... It would be weird if he support YJ actions, and that will go against what was being shown to us since ep 1 ... JH is not someone without ethic ... no matter how bad he is ... he won't kill innocent people. 

There's no way around this .... writer wouldn't have emphasize this fact (how much JH would go to save helpless people) if later on he decide to change JH view on this ... I was so sure of it until ep 11 ... (I was afraid writer gonna surprised us because of some netizen demand).. I was afraid that he gonna change his 'character' just because of netizen demand ... I am glad he didn't

Anyway I wonder if the president remark about YJ being in love with YJ was there before or just currently added after knowing the reaction from some netizen.

And I say this again ... nothing wrong liking an evil character ... :D just don't be weird if some can't understand (me) why some ppl still insist on YJ character 'being' the victim.

Whatever it is .. wakakakakakakkkakakka .. I am soooooooooooooo glad that the lesson I learned watching Kdrama comes in handy

Now I can say I KNEW IT!! (if writer doesn't go crazy later on ..

JH loves Anna (EVERYONE CLEAR OF THAT right?)... soooooooooooooooo .. isn't it against the 'nature' if JH help YJ to 'ruin' Anna?

Yes I believe YJ will redeem herself .. I am sure writer will make her character have some remorse .. she will even kill herself for Anna .. (Anyway even if she kill herself to save Anna .. my feeling for her remain) ... I don't really care what happen to her .. dead, alive, redeem or not does not matter .. my only concern is my OTP ... :D ....

YJ - you are not god to dictate who deserved/can or cannot experience love.

You don't have the right to ruin ppl's live ... you can't manipulate people ...  

Yoona - You did great .. I am proud to watch the cloud 9 scene ... and that 'Omma' scene ... I am proud of Yoona ..  aja aja fighting

7 hours ago, anipanch said:

honestly more time goes I'm getting even more convinced how flawed the writing of "K2" is. It opposes itself so many times. I just saw a vid and there was this scene, where YJ's stepmother tells her that she got married with an evil agenda in mind, but later we hear that YJ actually loved SJS and she sacrificed a lot for him. That's not the only thing, if we start analyzing from the start the plot is full of misleading things unfortunately.

This drama solely stands on a great cast. If not for them, the chance of success would've been highly unlikely:mellow:

Ha ha dear...do not even try to play "logic card" with the scrip or PD of this drama, you will only give yourself a massive pain in the... teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifthat train has left the station and got lost in the pile of snow long long time ago...

The only way this could ever work out would be if Anna was in fact held captive all this year's not in Spain but in Swiss...then we could call this PLOT "Swiss cheese"...and we could give JH one of those "Swiss army knives" to fulfill his revenge...but no such luck... all we are missing now is; I will kill for Anna to "prove" she is my ONE TRUE LOVE ...(as opposed to Rania that was just...what? pity case?)... And...to cure my PTSD ...logic scenario LOL

And as for...let us wait and see...for the bad directing part? scream-cheetah-emoticon.gif

...seriously...is there really any need to wait on verdict on that one? Like seriously? For me PD "killed" this drama in first ep...and was systematically doing the same day in day out...like I said the only reason I came back was bc actors made great job portraying their character so I felt compel to watch...despite directing... bc if someone is still waiting the verdict on that even after the last ep and that "USB hideout" scene fiasco...then...you are luckier than me... for me that

let-me-hide-this-USB-that-everyone-is-looking-for-by-sticking-some-scotch-tape-under-this-chair head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

was the reason I had to seriously contemplate the idea of performing self operated lobotomy - just to be able to stomach that scene...like...are you for real? 

The USB that EVERY money/power hungry person in Korean is looking for, FOR YEARS... is in the hand of some washy washy third rate doctor, that is hiding it in the hospital chapel where he goes to pray every day, three times a days...always sits on the same chair... and tries to take something from the chair in front of him...and no one is able to find it? Not even JH...even after he was shown on witch freaking chair this doc was sitting on? There are like 50chairs in that small chapel, it would take 2min to search this place? And how the hell do you even miss something being stuck UNDERNEATH THE CHAIR directly in front of the doctor? It is not like he had the decency to put inside the wood part or the linen of the chair...but just tape it under the chair?!? Hell, even random cleaning lady could come across of it there

kill-myself-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

...hmm...looking back...maybe THAT was the reason that random cleaning lady in first episode was killed right in front of JH eyes?... maybe she to... found some very important USB stuck under the desk of someone and was killed to get their hand on it...and all this plot with K2 is just ...decoy?...hm? bc I do not know how else to explain that scene...For real? Did even JH start popping those "stupidly pill" samchon has been giving Anna? Was that the plan all along? To make even him THIS stupid? Bc...So help me God, it was impossible for me to "walk over" that scene and enjoy the following episode... my mind was stuck on constant centrifuge state: what-was-I-just-forced-to-watch...that I just could not "get in the mod" to follow all the drama that was unfolding in ep 14.

12 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

I wish to ask a tiny favour from my fellow friends here. Since I am super curious 

the scene where JH was watching Anna and crying.

is the reason why he is crying is because Anna was crying and hurting as well as that she said 'I love you' for the very first time? 

Any other theories? 

Well yeah, that's right, but also because he knows that she basically came and said goodbye while he was still unconcious.. because he knows that Choi Yoo Jin is planning on sending Anna back to Spain, so he knew while he watched the video that she came to say goodbye. But also ofc because when she told him "I love you" it was the breaking point for him, that's when his tears really fell, and he couldn't  react any other way than he did, because he loves her as well and he was basically heartbroken seeing her like that, but also knowing that she would be gone when he woke up. 

To say that Song YoonA did a great job in portraying Choi YooJin is absolutely fine, but to say that anyone can be rooting for such a manipulative, ruthless and selfish character like Choi YooJin to win it all absolutely would be going against the moral of the story (for any drama/movie).

7 minutes ago, miriamdream2 said:

Ha ha dear...do not even try to play "logic card" with the scrip or PD of this drama, you will only give yourself a massive pain in the... teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifthat train has left the station and got lost in the pile of snow long long time ago...

The only way this could ever work out would be if Anna was in fact held captive all this year's not in Spain but in Swiss...then we could call this PLOT "Swiss cheese"...and we could give JH one of those "Swiss army knives" to fulfill his revenge...but no such luck... all we are missing now is; I will kill for Anna to "prove" she is my ONE TRUE LOVE ...(as opposed to Rania that was just...what? pity case?)... And...to cure my PTSD ...logic scenario LOL

And as for...let us wait and see...for the bad directing part? scream-cheetah-emoticon.gif

...seriously...is there really any need to wait on verdict on that one? Like seriously? For me PD "killed" this drama in first ep...and was systematically doing the same day in day out...like I said the only reason I came back was bc actors made great job portraying their character so I felt compel to watch...despite directing... bc if someone is still waiting the verdict on that even after the last ep and that "USB hideout" scene fiasco...then...you are luckier than me... for me that

let-me-hide-this-USB-that-everyone-is-looking-for-by-sticking-some-scotch-tape-under-this-chair head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

was the reason I had to seriously contemplate the idea of performing self operated lobotomy - just to be able to stomach that scene...like...are you for real? 

The USB that EVERY money/power hungry person in Korean is looking for, FOR YEARS... is in the hand of some washy washy third rate doctor, that is hiding it in the hospital chapel where he goes to pray every day, three times a days...always sits on the same chair... and tries to take something from the chair in front of him...and no one is able to find it? Not even JH...even after he was shown on witch freaking chair this doc was sitting on? There are like 50chairs in that small chapel, it would take 2min to search this place? And how the hell do you even miss something being stuck UNDERNEATH THE CHAIR directly in front of the doctor? It is not like he had the decency to put inside the wood part or the linen of the chair...but just tape it under the chair?!? Hell, even random cleaning lady could come across of it there

kill-myself-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

...hmm...looking back...maybe THAT was the reason that random cleaning lady in first episode was killed right in front of JH eyes?... maybe she to... found some very important USB stuck under the desk of someone and was killed to get their hand on it...and all this plot with K2 is just ...decoy?...hm? bc I do not know how else to explain that scene...For real? Did even JH start popping those "stupidly pill" samchon has been giving Anna? Was that the plan all along? To make even him THIS stupid? Bc...So help me God, it was impossible for me to "walk over" that scene and enjoy the following episode... my mind was stuck on constant centrifuge state: what-was-I-just-forced-to-watch...that I just could not "get in the mod" to follow all the drama that was unfolding in ep 14.

Haha your post really made me smile XD honestly I don't know how I came this far, because I never have any problem with dropping dramas, or tv shows or everything that requires me to watch it :D but I know exactly who's fault it is. Damn SYA for making me fall in love with her acting ... I'm so mad at her haha, but I love that woman so much, I'll probably watch her next drama as well, hope she will get a good role

1 hour ago, YourHighness . said:
2 hours ago, siddo said:

Woah, calm down with your rant at me. LOL. Why is there no need to vent what I think on soompi? Please don't try to rule me and tell me what I can write or share on Soompi. It's still pertaining to the show and I have full right to discuss each and everything here. Also, there's just so much we can write on twitter. Why can't I share it here with my mutual fangroup? And when did I generalize all YJ fans? I've always made clear to post "some people" and "some fans". Are you one of them? Then you don't need to take offense. You are the one generalizing all YJ fans, not me.

Read my comment properly. I questioned and agreed with the people questioning moral of YJ fans who defend ALL her actions. Who want JH and Anna to die and suffer just so YJ can win BECAUSE JH told her off. I clearly said I don't judge all people who like YJ. I even mentioned how I loved Moriarity from Sherlock who was a diabolical villain. He was fantastic! But I never rooted for him OR wanted him to beat the real heroes.

Dude, not everything is about you. Read my niece comment properly and see what it was about. I was talking about the fan who edited Wikipedia. Why are you being so sensitive about a comment that is not even about you?

that not cool i am back home after a hard day with work and you keeping talking about this :unamused:

okay dear @siddo we clearly said on our posts that we talking about people who cross the line from loving a characters to the line to want to  kill anyone who say somethings also , we clearly was talking about that again and as @YourHighness . said we even talk with proud about the people here who love YJ but still accept other views

we not the people who making wrong talking here  ,we talked about all the other kind of things too 

dear we even get that it not right to keep talking about this topic and our great forums here so that why we moved from so long and start back to talk about the drama and the scene , so why you asking us to stop talking like this when we already stooped and move on?'

dear we having fun here , everyday we made so many war but ended it well so why you ever think we will come now and talk bad about our friends , being YJ lover you are not the only , there many here and we keep talking to each other with so long posts till now but we doing that with a lot of fun 

you cant order people,  i asked everyone here as favor to move from talking about that even when i have no right , but they all here stop talking about this things( love you my friends :heart:)  and everybody  back talking about the scene like we do here on soompi talking different view and enjoy reading everything and have fun and so much time to keep on with the pages  

did you saw that the same people has agree to stop talking about that and start having fun again , so sorry dear you the one who keep open this topic again ( i dont mean any thing bad i am just want you to be with the fast moving :tongue:

i dont say sorry about things i dont do , i said sorry for talking about other posts out of our angry from it and i asked myself to stop that, but even when we was angry we make sure to talk right and we never talk about everyone who love YJ , and as @YourHighness .  said read our full posts and full replay to each other well before getting angry ,  we said on our posts again and again how we lucky we dont have this crazy  things here , and we all know that there people who love YJ here ( sure we know we making a war everyday ) but we said that cause we know to make different between people and i hope you do that two my friend since not everyone from the other side hate and dont accept YJ lover as  you think 

again you said why we talk about it here , asking us to not talk our angry here , dear why keeping asking things we already do ( like asking that after we stop talking and after we already said that things isnt right to be here) , i am sorry i said we talked cause we was angry but we didn't write angry posts or make our angry out here, we talked about that with clam and logic talking as we talk always the only thing i said i am sorry was to bring that topic here since it was gave important to that crazy people out there

please i am  answering your post with understanding and open mind and clam  heart  and even i make my honest care to your feeling , but you keep misunderstanding my words , i said we was angry so want talk about it here with logic people and you say we vent out angry here :worried: that not nice dear , you should get our honest answer and care too , and  when we said so many time that we didn't talk about our friends here but you still find wrong on our posts , dear i didn't have to say sorry from the start , i asked everybody to back to the fun mood before you even come back here and everybody did that , you come late read our first post and get angry and that not right , i didn't have to explain myself again and again   when my post was clear about what i am talking ( i talked about how to connect to story and book but stop when it ended - that wasnt angry post or hate post , and that was with everyone of the friends here , i keep talking and answering there post cause they was written logic and i answer with agree and not agree with clam written and that what everybody did here) but even when we talked so long and clear and i didn't have to explain myself  to you i did that more then once do you know why ? cause i care , cause i care for your feeling even when you keep misunderstand our post , but i cant keep doing that for all the week  and i dont have too 

you said yourself to not misunderstand person cause his view , after we finsh explain the point that we not talking bad about everyone who love YJ , i think it normal that you now can move on and keep enjoy even other different view when they say they hate YJ , as much as other should respect when people say they love her , and we can keep making war here , it okay as long as the war made to share and  explain everybody thoughts , no winner her and no loser , you cant force people to like YJ and wish her happy ending and other cant force you to hate her and want to kill her ( that the normal)  , i will not allow to be part of fight when people trying so hard to make other change their view by attacking them and sure i will not be  part  of war when people thing they can define them self by finding wrong on other, and sure i  will not be happy when soompi be a place like this , cause it isn't - so to keep talking about that again and again is pointless,  it the same as  asking the  people to keep fighting you or to ask them to say that they have change their view  and that why i refuse to keep this talking 

so are we okay now ? can we keep moving now ? it the end for me i don't care anymore what other saying , it fast winds and that will not bother my fun here . and as i said i didn't have to answer you again and again , but i did cause i care for your thoughts and your feeling but i think i can be sad that you keep talking like i dont , and that my post and our post was wrong ( more then saying sorry i cant gave you , i will never say sorry for things i didnt no matter what , i say form caring and understanding to your feeling but now you not understand my feeling here ) 

so my dear @siddo this the last time i am talking about this , i made it clear with all the posts i write today and yesterday specially the one i answers you with , it up to you how you understand my posts and it up to you to end this war that not our sweet war's , as i said i dont have to prove anything to anyone so i a not trying or will not keep trying changing your mind but please read out posts and remember we are not like other out there who hate and attacked  YJ fan so blindly like they are criminal  just like we reading your post and not thinking   that you are like this people out there who blindly making YJ god and gave hate and attacked anyone who dont like her ( we  are not them and you are not them too ) 

so peace and it the end of this talking :thumbsup:

30 minutes ago, anipanch said:

Haha your post really made me smile XD honestly I don't know how I came this far, because I never have any problem with dropping dramas, or tv shows or everything that requires me to watch it :D but I know exactly who's fault it is. Damn SYA for making me fall in love with her acting ... I'm so mad at her haha, but I love that woman so much, I'll probably watch her next drama as well, hope she will get a good role

ha ha you and I bothwink-cheetah-emoticon.gif

I really rarely watch drama while it is still ...on air... (I like to take in one go - all day long) and especially if it is so painfully obvious how flowed it is from the first ep...but with this? It's just like you say..."damn SYA"  ...and JH to... but 70% is SYA "fault" ha ha... and even more bc i do not think I ever even watched any or her other dramas.... LOL ...

And wave to @meh2222 ....here is some more rant on my part.... red-fox-emoticon-03.gif

....this ship plot drama was doomed like the titanic from the first ep...

The moment I saw Anna running barefooted in the streets of Spain in her white nightgown?!? That was the first alarm for me. Like she is some 16.Century prisoner that was kept in some dungeon chained to the wall...al she was missing was iron ball that was attached to her leg. Logic? How does one run that long distance and not hurt herself...Unless she has super power. Then came the next bomb shell, she had no time to put  some shoes on herself, no proper clothes, no backpack/bag nothing but that medieval night gown on her while running for her life ...half across town...BUT - she did have THE EXACT CHANGE for the subway in coins ...clenched in her hands ALL this time?!? How did she know WHAT subway even is? Where it is? How to take one? How much the ticket costs? Even me when coming to new town will need some time to figure out the system... but not our super girl...she was all prepared?  LOL...sorry but... Ridiculous much? Try and explain to me much...

Dont even get me started on JH intro and him barely dragging his injured body over the streets of the same town looking all bruised and battered and having that gay guy practically "jump his bones" in the middle of street then and there?!? Like? Wtf just happen? Did I switch channels?  I understand the need to show Europe as more "liberal" place then Korea... I guess... I am from Europe, but not Spain, and Believe me - we do not have man jumping one another in the middle of the street while their lover is 2 feet from them, LOL...even if you walk in the certain district...this scene would be something of WTF scenario. And give me a break with all this "out of this world beauty" that everyone just "has to have"? I get that JY and Anna are "pretty" - but in their current state? Seriously? Let's say I buy that designer fascination and calling Anna his "angel and his muse"...that was plausible...but JH and that guy... ha aha... THAT was the deal breaker for me...and it only went south from there...

...but still...I keep coming for more... time and time again

I think this song by Icon for Hire: Iodine, describe my state of mind every time I subject myself to watching this drama best

Spoiler

I say I wanna be healthy but I turn up the noise
And the IV drips a steady stream of poison
I think I’m just in love with the feeling
Break my bones so I can feel them healing

Crazy’s I believe the medical term
WHEN WE WANNA RECOVER BUT WE DON’T WANNA LEARN

Keep breaking what’s been fixed a thousand times
And give me some more of that iodine

I can’t make reality connect
I push ‘til I have nothing left
But if we want to wake up why we still singing these lullabies?
I’ll run in circles ‘til I crash
One day these steps will be my last
So if we want to wake up why we still singing these lullabies?

I say I wanna be happy but I quickly forget
When I sabotage all the good I’ve got left
Depression’s like a big fur coat
It’s made of dead things but it keeps me warm

Crazy’s I believe the medical term
When we wanna recover but we don’t wanna learn
Keep breaking what’s been fixed a thousand times
And give me some more of that iodine.

I don’t like pain but I bring it to life.
I don’t like scars but I’m good with a knife
I don’t like tears but I’m starting to cry when I realize I’m destroying my life

I do this to myself
I do this to myself
Stop blaming someone else
We do this to ourselves

So if we want to wake up why we still singing these
Why we still singing these lullabies?

Archived