[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

18 minutes ago, JaneP said:

And since when is she listening to the president? He is just a puppet for her as anyone else. She is Yoo-Jin who is smart enough to find a better solution if she wanted to but she did not. 

And no matter the outcome, I'm sure part of the whole thing is to make Jeha the lone culprit. They have all it needs, his involvement in the Blackstone story back in Iraq. They can simply state that they, the JSS, is not responsible for their employees single actions.

Even through Jehs might be in it for the killing of Park Kwang-soo, I'm sure he would not have opposed an option where he gets both revenge and a life. Yoo-jin is intentionally gambling with his life. Not very romantic to me unless you like marsochistic love. 

Obviously your interpretations are very different from mine. And no, Jeha seems to be very blood-thirsty when it comes to Assemblyman Park, I mean he was planning to pour acid all over the guy! And pinning it on Jeha would also not be good press for YJ's and SJ's political campaign and could still cause them to be suspected of Park's murder.

Jeha is a JSS bodyguard, there are obviously records of his employment (unless the JSS bodyguards don't get paid), plus many photos of the "Barcelona Angel" (who everyone knows YooJin is the guardian of) included Jeha. If they pinned the crime on Jeha and his face was all over the news, people would recognize Jeha's face from the "Barcelona Angel" photos and put two and two together.

Also, YooJin sending him on this mission is part of reaching her goals and fulfilling her deal with Jeha, not because she loves him. She loves him because she told him he didn't have to complete the mission despite the fact that killing Assemblyman Park would bring her so much closer to the Blue House.

Jeha is gambling with his own life... YJ has given him the option to not do the mission... it's his choice now.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/22/2016 at 7:00 AM, Mau_Cherry said:

Actually I hope the other Bodyguards will not follow that order (o guess it will be otherwise) but again - his own People will turn against him. That is cruel... I hope one will warn him to run - or something. The maybe don´t liked him that much - but I see it like they started to trust him - and respect him - and getting in order like that - everyone must question himself - when will I be the Person who knows too much...

I would really like it when they secretly let him slip or something...

@Mau_Cherry  I think JH will be harmed and off the radar for a moment long enough fot YJ asst to think he's dead he will reappear I think something is going to stop him from killing Congressman Park but he will have to fight his way out.. YJ had a point when she told him there are other ways to killing a person then killing with a bullet best thing is to do is kill his money and his chance to become president this is the best revenge against a person like Congressman Park.. Take his money and power and his chance to run for any office all his life work is gone and he's to old to take up another career..  

Guest julie721

Anyeong chingu... How was your weekend? 2yukta1.gif

12 hours ago, eva23 said:

when will we got part 2? please.. I'll be waiting :wub:

Taxi part 2? Ah she hasn't post it.. She will inform it on her account later. Be patience, she do the translation without anyone help (if I'm not mistaken)-->such a dedicated YoonA (and now JCW too) fans.. And she said YouTube always block/removed her uploaded engsub taxi.. That's why she choose other site for taxi. If you curious you can check periodically on her Twitter account @candle_light24 

7 hours ago, Sesame Chew said:

I rewatched the blanket kiss so many times  that I've lost count. I can't move on. How? The last kdrama kiss scene I rewatched was the wine kiss from DOTs but I never rewatched so many times. Even the snow kiss from Healer didn't give me such feels. Aigoo. How can pple say Yoona don't match well with JCW or that they have no chemistry? 

People have different interpretations and expectation about everything darling. Let them be.. It's not only you who can't move on from the blanket scene. You, me, most of people here and thousands or millions people out there feel the same way. If you check SNS/social media, people go crazy about their kiss. Gotta admit the kiss scene is magical and dreamy. Kudos to the actors. I never ship actors, but yeah I shamelessly ship their characters in drama. But even I who put fine line between actors =/= their characters can understand if people starting to ship them in real life. They're very compatible; visuals (they're look-alike, they could pass as siblings), personalities (they both are very kind, polite, considerate, easy going, basically very easy-to-love-person). Since one is my ultimate bias (fave) and the other is now one of my most love actor, I'm completely happy. I guess the kiss scene would be iconic, you might see some people will do parodies of it. SNL maybe? Better if they invite YoonA and JCW themselves. Make them do the parody with the comedians there. 

6 hours ago, alekaonu said:

I know right?  Yoona and Ji Chang Wook's chemistry is really so awesome that I am shipping both of them so much now. Gosh their visuals matching....I didn't even ship Yoona and JGS in Love Rain. But in K2, gosh my heart flutters and go dugeun dugeun dugeun when I see both of them on screen. Hope to see another kiss when Jeha goes back to Anna with tteokboki in Ep11 next Friday.

Well maybe her acting gets much better..

That's my objective answer, but TBH what makes the scenes so real, magical and believable is how YoonA-JCW unconscious reaction toward each other during the scene, just look at their dilated pupils that make their eyes sparkle so much, YoonA fluster face, how JCW talk during that scene. I won't be surprised if there's some genuine attraction between them. The attraction/tension's so thick you can cut it with a knife and it's projected on screen. That's why I say I get it if people start ship them in real life, I live long enough to be able to read genuine attraction and purely good acting only.

6 hours ago, dears said:

I'm sorry, but I really couldn't stand watching the romance scenes between Anna and Jae Ha, is it only me who feels this way? Those scenes feel like a filler and don't have any depth or carry any weight for the story, not that I think they don't have chemistry, it's just about the plot should have been better. Is the writer female or male? Does the writer lack imagination in the romance category? While he/she did very well in the action. Instead of occupying the minutes of walkie talkie goes back and forth between room, the writer could just make them sit side by side while Anna tend to Jae Ha's little scratch on his cheek or something and bonding together talking about their pasts and her gratefulness.

The writer is a male darling.. The italics part: that would be more believable and realistic, but that won't be unique/fresh anymore. If you're an avid Kdrama fans, you watch tons and tons Kdrama, that scenes about tending his wound and have deep convo has been done many time, it become cliche scenes. It's always some fresh ideas that makes people go wild about romantic scene. Like in DOTS how Capt. Yoo stalked The beautiful Doctor Kang from rifle's sight, or milk mustache kiss between RaIm-JooWon in secret garden, etc.. So yeah, some OTP scenes aren't aimed only to be meaningful here, but deliberately shot to be fresh and iconic. 

~~~~~~~

anyway, will post more later.. Gotta prepare to go to work now. Hahahaha it's Monday morning already in my time zone.. Sight real life

monday.jpg 

yeah... NOT!

@perfectsmilebias ... whenever JH brought up the email.. He was telling her ..  I am not going to believe you have any compassion toward me. 

Subtle rejection... but I am sure he knows how she feels about him. He just don't want to encourage her .. and that another reason he can carelessly told her that she is no different than Park Kwan Soo.. cut from the same cloth 

The writer is male ... I may be alone in this .. but I feel that this writer is very male bias .. 

@julie721 go to that acc immediately now.. thank you..

@Sesame Chew same here.. can't move on from that scenes.. still giggling and smiling face even I already watch it dozens times..

@alekaonu me too.. shipping them hard now..

hope someone already makes shipper thread for them..  I don't know how to make a thread.. I've been a member of soompi such a long time.. but soompi had changed now..and even don't know to create a hidden content.. cuz soompi used to be just had a spoiler under the hidden content (hope someone could teach me how to do it)  so I never learn to create it and have no idea how to start..

8 minutes ago, perfectsmilebias said:

Obviously your interpretations are very different from mine. And no, Jeha seems to be very blood-thirsty when it comes to Assemblyman Park, I mean he was planning to pour acid all over the guy! And pinning it on Jeha would also not be good press for YJ's and SJ's political campaign and could still cause them to be suspected of Park's murder.

Jeha is a JSS bodyguard, there are obviously records of his employment (unless the JSS bodyguards don't get paid), plus many photos of the "Barcelona Angel" (who everyone knows YooJin is the guardian of) included Jeha. If they pinned the crime on Jeha and his face was all over the news, people would recognize Jeha's face from the "Barcelona Angel" photos and put two and two together.

Also, YooJin sending him on this mission is part of reaching her goals and fulfilling her deal with Jeha, not because she loves him. She loves him because she told him he didn't have to complete the mission despite the fact that killing Assemblyman Park would bring her so much closer to the Blue House.

Jeha is gambling with his own life... YJ has given him the option to not do the mission... it's his choice now.

You liked a post that states you don't only need to kill with a bullet and here we are discussing a impending murder. Yoo-jin could have led Jeha into seeing that destroying Park Kwang-soon psychologically is much more harming and impactful. But she knows he will go through with the killing for Anna's sake. She knew it as soon as he said it on the phone. In my opinion, her option was pointless because at that point there was no going back. She should and could have taken a different route from the start. 

And pretty sure it is easy for the JSS to distant themselves from Jeha, you are never responsible for your employees single actions and that is how they can paint it. 

Anyway, we disagree on a lot of things. Not only that particular scene but also obviously on Yoo-jin and Jeha's characters. 

3 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

@perfectsmilebias ... whenever JH brought up the email.. He was telling her ..  I am not going to believe you have any compassion toward me. 

Subtle rejection... but I am sure he knows how she feels about him. He just don't want to encourage her .. and that another reason he can carelessly told her that she is no different than Park Kwan Soo.. cut from the same cloth 

The writer is male ... I may be alone in this .. but I feel that this writer is very male bias .. 

lol I know... but I do have a question about why he brings up the email rather than simply rejecting YooJin, saying something like "I don't need/want you to worry about me". Why can't he be upfront about it??? 

He is very upfront and speaks to YooJin very plainly when he talks to her about everything else, whether it is when discussing with her their plans against Park or when he scolds her and tells her off for her wicked ways.

But when YooJin shows concern for him or anytime she reveals her affection for him, he comes back with the email line.... hhhmmmm

15 minutes ago, JaneP said:

You liked a post that states you don't only need to kill with a bullet and here we are discussing a impending murder. Yoo-jin could have led Jeha into seeing that destroying Park Kwang-soon psychologically is much more harming and impactful. But she knows he will go through with the killing for Anna's sake. She knew it as soon as he said it on the phone. In my opinion, her option was pointless because at that point there was no going back. She should and could have taken a different route from the start. 

And pretty sure it is easy for the JSS to distant themselves from Jeha, you are never responsible for your employees single actions and that is how they can paint it. 

Anyway, we disagree on a lot of things. Not only that particular scene but also obviously on Yoo-jin and Jeha's characters. 

The fact that YooJin had to tell that to Jeha proves to me that killing Assemblyman Park is still Jeha's ultimate choice.

22 hours ago, julie721 said:
23 hours ago, perfectsmilebias said:

Yeah, he's cute.... but sexy too!!! Boi, where ma abs at!?!?

That my dear is my worry too.. WHERE IS THAT GLORIOUS ABS??? We have 6 episode left, I just hope in ep 11, he'd comeback alive after doing the mission (regardless success or not) but his body is full of wounds.. That, my friend, is when we are needed the most, to touch, eh I mean, tend his wounds. We'll do our best, right (?), to put extra care to his toned muscles... Hahahahaha... Since I'm pure and innocence I do it for the sake of empathy and SCIENCE.. Anatomical and medical subjects are my favorite... Whistle.gif

I have a feeling je ha is gonna get hurt and then Anna will see him naked and asks him about his scars of the gun shoot he had a nightmare about and then rest is the story

@perfectsmilebias I think Je Ha somewhere in is mind pity Yoo Jin, even if it's just 1% of pity. There is some somewhere. So maybe with the way she called him "Je Ha-ya", he could tell she was seriously sincere. The simple "don't worry" is a nice way to say :"I'll come back alive" ? I think, even though they don't have such relation, it would have been mean from Je Ha to speak this way saying "I don't need/want you to worry about me." At this moment, it was like Yoo Jin was telling him: "you're not just a mere pion to me".

When it comes to that email line, like you said it well, he tends to use it when she shows him affection. I think it's his way to make clear : We're not on the same side. But now that he told her he deleted it a long ago, I don't know. why did he did that ? It's his way to tell her he trusts her ? In addition with the I know you're a woman who keeps her promise ?

Guest julie721
40 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

I may be alone in this .. but I feel that this writer is very male bias .. 

Raise hand.. I'm with you.. He's so male bias. All his drama speak that. I don't know if it the writer's pure imagination or the PD's touches that made OTP scenes suitable more to female's tastes. Lol.. 

17 minutes ago, perfectsmilebias said:

The fact that YooJin had to tell that to Jeha proves to me that killing Assemblyman Park is still Jeha's ultimate choice.

IT IS. That's why Jeha, at least at the moment, see no future of him with Anna. YJ genuinely cares for Jeha, but not as much/big as her dream/goals. Jeha and YooJin in a way a parallel version of each other about how they treats their feeling (Jeha to Anna, and YJ to Jeha) they like (or maybe deeper than like to) the person, but not enough for them to let go their original goals. Jeha might be in deeper level toward Anna because he included her safety and Liberty as his bargaining things.. 

7 minutes ago, maral_ms said:

I have a feeling je ha is gonna get hurt and then Anna will see him naked and asks him about his scars of the gun shoot he had a nightmare about and then rest is the story

Now this kind of post makes me alive, excited and happy.. pyong_raposa_fox-17.gif

@maral_ms you are now pervert #2 after @eva23 

but you come real close, I almost decided the two of you share the title, but then considering Eva posted more often about her pervy thoughts, she still the champion. You two are total opposite of me.. HOXmasI013Angel.gif

2 minutes ago, maral_ms said:
22 hours ago, julie721 said:
23 hours ago, perfectsmilebias said:

Yeah, he's cute.... but sexy too!!! Boi, where ma abs at!?!?

That my dear is my worry too.. WHERE IS THAT GLORIOUS ABS??? We have 6 episode left, I just hope in ep 11, he'd comeback alive after doing the mission (regardless success or not) but his body is full of wounds.. That, my friend, is when we are needed the most, to touch, eh I mean, tend his wounds. We'll do our best, right (?), to put extra care to his toned muscles... Hahahahaha... Since I'm pure and innocence I do it for the sake of empathy and SCIENCE.. Anatomical and medical subjects are my favorite... Whistle.gif

okay that i will like to see , wow i think it great idea him getting bad hurting and YJ think he death and we will get so many things together 

• seeing his abs 
  • ANNA seeing his hot body 
  • ANNA know about his story 
  • ANNA and JH talking in room with him half naked ( something going to happen sure)
  • more ANNA and JH time together talking and making their a really plan to fight and win and as a gift having some kiss and bed time while doing that :wub:

who would mind having all this together -  sorry JH we love you so much , we really love you but if you gotten hurt a little can gave us all that you can do that for us , actually the more bad you get hurt the more you get your ANNA so close to you and have chance to let out all the feeling you hold so well till now ,  so it not bad deal for all of us right ? :smirk:

Guest julie721
3 minutes ago, nona88 said:

okay that i will like to see , wow i think it great idea him getting bad hurting and YJ think he death and we will get so many things together 

• seeing his abs 
  • ANNA seeing his hot body 
  • ANNA know about his story 
  • ANNA and JH talking in room with him half naked ( something going to happen sure)
  • more ANNA and JH time together talking and making their a really plan to fight and win and as a gift having some kiss and bed time while doing that :wub:

who would mind having all this together -  sorry JH we love you so much , we really love you but if you gotten hurt a little can gave us all that you can do that for us , actually the more bad you get hurt the more you get your ANNA so close to you and have chance to let out all the feeling you hold so well till now ,  so it not bad deal for all of us right ? :smirk:

YAAA, dongsaeng @nona88 

tumblr_lialeuZFrh1qdqf08o1_400.gif

What is this post?!? You are my precious little one, I cherish you so much, so you should have pure and innocent mind like your Eonnie here. Okay.. Don't be pervert, we have our image to be maintained.. we are "The Innocent Sisters of K2 thread"

You and Anna are younger ones right? So me, your Eonnie, will sacrifice myself to do the job in behalf of you. I will tend his wound, even if it means my purity level will drop, no longer 100%.. 65f5bedc.gif

3 minutes ago, julie721 said:

YAAA, dongsaeng @nona88 

What is this post?!? You are my precious little one, I cherish you so much, so you should have pure and innocent mind like your Eonnie here. Okay.. Don't be pervert, we have our image to be maintained.. we are "The Innocent Sisters of K2 thread"

You and Anna are younger ones right? So me, your Eonnie, will sacrifice myself to do the job in behalf of you. I will tend his wound, even if it means my purity level will drop, no longer 100%.. 65f5bedc.gif

EONNIE 

giphy.gif  

how can i have a great sister like you :heart: but no i cant let you do that for me you are my one and only great  Eonnie and in the end we 

tumblr_mwkvdcPigF1rfp35qo1_500.gif  

so i am going to go with you to help with the wrapping his wounds 

@maral_ms don't buy at @julie721 words.. she is the one who started.. I am the most pure and innocent here.. then @nona88 is her fellow pervert :lol:

hahahahhahaa...

so the uncle knows Jeha loves her... and Jeha didn't try to denied anything when samchoon said this.

then he already realised and admit it that he loves her.. with a lot and so much to add the word of Love that he has now..

tumblr_ofj08iCaAg1t2x410o2_r1_540.jpg

his gaze and eyes so soft.. JCW did really good to stare a girl I guess.. it's melt me..

then how about the girl he stare straight to her eyes???

I don't know.. I guess Yoona already accustomed to be staring like that..

34 minutes ago, julie721 said:
42 minutes ago, maral_ms said:

Now this kind of post makes me alive, excited and happy.. pyong_raposa_fox-17.gif

@maral_ms you are now pervert #2 after @eva23 

but you come real close, I almost decided the two of you share the title, but then considering Eva posted more often about her pervy thoughts, she still the champion. You two are total opposite of me.. HOXmasI013Angel.gif

OMG. I really didnt mean it that way. because u were talking about abs i said that.

14 hours ago, carmens said:

hi to all of you!
I came here ,now, to not be crying at home alone!!

Episode today, the tenth,  turned me upside down, I feel like beating someone right now and that someone is ANNA!!
Until now I wasn't in anyone else  boat but JeHa's,
and I wanted the script to be run so that he does not reveal his true feelings till the end, but it wasn't going to be!!
Now I know that this drama will end when he dies,
and he will die,
Because JeHA doesn't fit any of side!
From the very beginning he was single and unique, he must remain so
that's why this drama is called "K2",
I hate ANNA, because through all she did was bound for JeHa to die for it,
at first I thought that the writer will go all the way to the idea that JeHa will sacrifice to avenge  Rania,
but right now he goes to die knowing he will die ,

Hi!

First off I want to say I agree with you on a lot of things except wanting to beat up Anna. I don't hate Anna, actually, I like how she is being more pro-active recently. I really want her to get her revenge because she deserves it... I also want her to make mistakes a long the way because that is how she will grow! She won't grow up constantly being kept in the dark by YooJin, her father, or Jeha for that matter. For the first time in this drama, I'm rooting for Anna!

But there were some things in your posts that really interested me, I highlighted them! I am 100% sure Jeha will not die in the next episodes, but I do want him to get hurt badly *hehehe I'm sadistic I've warned you*, all bloodied up and almost shirtless like in episode 2. If he gets off scratch free, then the cliffhanger for this episodes would be worth nothing.

Though I am 100% sure that Jeha won't die in the next episode, I'm not so certain that he will survive the entire drama. In the live broadcast interview Ji Chang Wook did with Yoona, he mentioned he didn't know if The K2 would have a happy or sad ending, but it seemed he favored a sad ending because he felt sad endings often stay with the audience longer. I'm pretty sure Ji Chang Wook isn't an actor who actively meddles with a drama's script and tells the screenwriter what to write, even if they openly asked for his suggestion... so just because JCW prefers sad endings, doesn't mean The K2 will have one.

But, what you said makes a lot of sense to me... 

"Because JeHA doesn't fit any of side! From the very beginning he was single and unique, he must remain so"

He really doesn't fit any side, and we are already in episode 10 (there are only 6 more episodes to go) and he still doesn't seem to be fitting into any side. Honestly, I wouldn't want Jeha to die but I wouldn't be against that ending either.

I really can't see The K2 ending in a clean, mess-free way... there has been too many complexities, everyone still seems to have their own goals, the main 3 aren't totally in-sync nor totally out-of-sync.

I don't want K2 to block Anna from her revenge, but I don't want Jeha to betray YooJin either. As a character, I don't think Jeha will choose a side and that could mean bad things indeed....

2 hours ago, perfectsmilebias said:

And I wanted to post the eng sub version of my favorite scene!!!

The last line of Jeha's might actually be mistranslated, or at least lack the nuance it deserves. banghae from Tumblr has a different translation, which actually sounds more poetic... "I believe in that."

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ofikn7rJua1uq4zv4o5_400.giftumblr_ofikn7rJua1uq4zv4o6_400.giftumblr_ofikn7rJua1uq4zv4o7_r1_400.giftumblr_ofikn7rJua1uq4zv4o8_r1_400.gif

tumblr_ofikn7rJua1uq4zv4o9_r1_400.giftumblr_ofikn7rJua1uq4zv4o10_r1_400.giftumblr_ofin6lwAyf1uq4zv4o1_400.giftumblr_ofin6lwAyf1uq4zv4o2_400.gif

tumblr_ofin6lwAyf1uq4zv4o3_400.giftumblr_ofin6lwAyf1uq4zv4o4_400.giftumblr_ofin6lwAyf1uq4zv4o5_400.giftumblr_ofin6lwAyf1uq4zv4o6_400.gif

Credit: banghae & banghae

Reveal hidden contents

What's with Jeha and the email... Jeez Jeha is being like Trump, keeps mentioning the email... lol

Dude... don't pretend... you know what's up. :smirk:

And was it just me, but when Jeha approaches, juuuusssttt close enough, I was thinking.. "Wow, Jeha... this b**ch ain't loyal."

"Hi my name is Jeha, aka K2, aka Chloe... the 'c' and 'l' are silent!"

OMG!!! Mine too.... I just love the interaction between them. Their relationship is so much mature (given the age :sweatingbullets:) So much diffrent from Jeha & Anna..

5 minutes ago, eva23 said:

then he already realised and admit it that he loves her.. with a lot and so much to add the word of Love that he has now..

tumblr_ofj08iCaAg1t2x410o2_r1_540.jpg

his gaze and eyes so soft.. JCW did really good to stare a girl I guess.. it's melt me..

then how about the girl he stare straight to her eyes???

I don't know.. I guess Yoona already accustomed to be staring like that.

I seriously think JCW is one of the bests in his generation if not the best and very underrated. The guy just acts with his whole body. his eyes show many emotions at one take from anger to sadness to happiness and his body language is great which i find very rare after watching dramas for a long time. He just keeps getting better. He stole the whole acting of other casts in empress ki in just one scene where he went crazy and killed someone. I was really sad as i felt he didnt get his due there. But i am happy as he has grown even better in Healer and even in K2. I can be very critical even for my favs but he definitely has raised the bar for me when i compare him with other stars and i cant help it as i am not someone who becomes a fan by the face and i have been watching korean dramas for many years and i appreciate many good actors. There has to be sth special acting and the eyes which he shows immensely and one more thing his crying scenes are somehow different while u can feel his pain he is at the same time very manly and kind of under control. I hope he keeps rocking even more and get what he deserves.

Archived