[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

2 hours ago, daynci said:

i have watched the last few episode raw even though i dont know korea

i just want to comment that k2 and the mother has more feeling to each other than yoona according to their acting. when k2 talk to the mom tonight in the white room i just want them to kiss. it looks more intimate than the actually kiss he has with yoona

Yep I agree but unfortunately, I am pretty sure the romance is just going to be between Jeha - Anna.. We are on ep 10 and they already have their kiss.. The writer probably didn't mean to show any possibilities of JH - YJ pairing but their chemistry was off the charts in this drama and there were also scenes that suggested that so made it seem that could have been the case.. I am sad since I am Jeha - Yoojin shipper :(

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, perfectsmilebias said:

but I did see the psycho lesbian trope since episode 1 honestly... UGH!

I would actually say the characters have been quite repetitive in these recent episodes. Like you pointed out, how many times does YJ have to try and kill Anna!? we got it already writer... she hates her guts, she's evil, and Jeha will protect and save Anna every time. Moving along...

Yaaasssssssss, me too - I saw that jealous, lesbian plot coming from ep 1!! I agree with @JaneP who said crazy Assistant probably killed Anna's mother but YJ either ordered it or knew about it and didn't stop her. She stopped her before when she wanted to finally "deal with the problem of Anna" but now she's agreeing that crazy Assistant was right and they need to get rid of her. WUT? LMAO, make up your mind.  JH told YJ he believes she's a person who keeps her promises but she has no idea her insane Assistant is countering her orders regarding JH. It totally crossed my mind that Anna is going to end up dead and JH will go balls-to-the-wall and take everyone out - Rambo style. :lol:

Also agree that with the exception of OTP becoming closer and Uncle's story line moving, things have been stagnant. 

Watching Jeha with the two female leads put me on tenterhooks. With Anna, it was KISS HER ALREADY!!! With YJ, it was PLEASE DON'T YOU DARE KISS HER!!! His chemistry with both leads were darn electrifying. With Anna, he made my heart fluttered non-stop. With YJ, he made me feel super edgy. Geez... 

Anyone noticed that President Gook of JSS was up to no good when he suggested they send their best to get rid of PGS? I think he is in cahoots with the police who are Park's aide and this is just part of Park's plan to cripple SJ and YJ by having JH killed. We know JH won't die so soon since there are 6 episodes left but still...

In the words of the commenters from Naver, the writer is the scariest in this drama. :tears: 

Anyway some of the comments on Naver amuses me. I guess those who don't ship JeAnna will always find their scenes draggy and Anna a useless character. LOL. But I thought CCTV, umbrella, walkie-talkie, Oreum-Ding, and blanklet were really ingenious scenes. Sure some scenes like CCTV 2.0 were too excessive but I haven't seen so many interesting elements that play up emotions in one single drama. I mean kissing under a blanklet and it's not on the bed? Woah...I likey... :wub:

10 minutes ago, Sesame Chew said:

Watching Jeha with the two female leads put me on tenterhooks. With Anna, it was KISS HER ALREADY!!! With YJ, it was PLEASE DON'T YOU DARE KISS HER!!! His chemistry with both leads were darn electrifying. With Anna, he made my heart fluttered non-stop. With YJ, he made me feel super edgy. Geez... 

Anyone noticed that President Gook of JSS was up to no good when he suggested they send their best to get rid of PGS? I think he is in cahoots with the police who are Park's aide and this is just part of Park's plan to cripple SJ and YJ by having JH killed. We know JH won't die so soon since there are 6 episodes left but still...

In the words of the commenters from Naver, the writer is the scariest in this drama. :tears: 

Anyway some of the comments on Naver amuses me. I guess those who don't ship JeAnna will always find their scenes draggy and Anna a useless character. LOL. But I thought CCTV, umbrella, walkie-talkie, Oreum-Ding, and blanklet were really ingenious scenes. Sure some scenes like CCTV 2.0 were too excessive but I haven't seen so many interesting elements that play up emotions in one single drama. I mean kissing under a blanklet and it's not on the bed? Woah...I likey... :wub:

You said it all.. yess exactly my feeling too everthing!!..

ESPECIALLY .JH and YJ scenes .. I will be screaming inwardly .. andweaaaay .. chaeball.. YJ don't kiss JH .. no JHHHHHHHHHHH don't kiss YJ .. wakakaka I was screaming inside .. Palli palli get awayyyy .. palli run .. wahahhhaa..  It's like YJ is pulling him in ... 

-they way YJ look at him . *shiver* .. Great acting .. SUPERB!!! ....  that longing please-love-me look ..please-pity-me-too .. please-take-me-under-your-wing look ... I-am-jealous-you-are-mine look.. It made me pity her .. I am drawn to YJ please love me look .. she look so desperate ..

Guest julie721

Finished watching ep 10 with subs. Yes, just like I thought it was intense, with a bit of touching, funny and sweet scenes here and there.

So, the political and mind wars thickened at tis episode right?  No wonder they gave us sweet as saccharine sugar episode yesterday. That was calm before the storm. And episode 10 was the start of the storm. 

- My earlier thought about Sec Kim was starting to be true. That woman's non-healthy obsession and loyalty for her employer was no longer borderline strange, but a definitive of scary. We still don't know her background and reasons to be one. Well what can I say, birds of a feather flock together. We'll see how much intefering she had and will be done in story. Will she become the "twist"? 

- I will still give benefits of doub for Samchon (YJ step brother). Yes he looks fishy. But I have to be fair, until he does something that resulting winning or losing my support, he remains neutral character. The one thing I like about Samchon is he admits he does thing for the sake of his benefits first. He doesn't manipulate Jeha or Anna. Anna knows what he's done with her all because he uses her as tool to poke YJ nerves. And there's unspoken understanding between them that they're both in this together because their sentiments toward YJ... And to Jeha, he admitted to him, he would use Anna as a sword to attack YJ. He didn't pretend to be similar as Raniya or Anna just to get Jeha sympathy. But being a shady businessman, he naturally would try to lure him to his side as using his feeling for Anna as bait.. 

@klgirl you rather disapprove of Anna's using Jeha or I rather say she miscalculated and too reckless in counting on Jeha's protection. She's too confident with his ability that she forgot Jeha is still human anyway.. She finally learned her lesson when Jeha lost conciousness during the poisonous gas attack. But she learned it the hard way. She finally realized her actions was only putting her man safety in danger, she just made it harder for him. That's why she cried begging him not to go and do the mission. She knew it was because of her. Was she stupid or rather nuisance here? Perhaps. But for me she's too naive for her own good. Because if you put on the same level of objectivity in valuing Jeha's choice of action to Anna, you see that what he did, agreeing to kill Park in return for Anna's safety was rather naive too. Who could guarantee Anna would be safe if he dies? Perhaps he trully believe in YJ, but he knows very well now about Sec Kim's nature. The best way JehAnna able to survive at this point of time is to stay together, plotting their plan together. That, if Jeha's willing to let go his revenge. We are outsider here who watch the drama from 3rd POV, of course we can be more objective. 

9 hours ago, JaneP said:

One thing that bucks me for a while now is that Anna is still in the dark about Jeha's revenge. She might act and react differently if she knew that he is in a delicate situation. So now she is doing her own thing mostly relying on Jeha's support. As much as I love lovely-dovey scenes some honest talk about their agendas might be helpful in developing the characters, plot and relationship. 

Yeah, this was also one of my concern. Anna's still kept in the dark about Jeha's past. She thought he hugged her after his nightmare was because he dreamed about her, but she only could suspect the dream to be a nightmare, or maybe even didn't aware it was a nightmare. Jeha needs to open up with her more if he wants the relationship to work. But I think at this point Jeha still doesn't see his future with Anna. Thus he's willing to do "the Park's mission" from YJ, and what he told Samchon in ep. 9, he would leave by the time he finished his business. I got a vibe from his expression and all, Jeha is a bit insecure to be together with Anna. From the way he acted during dinner with Anna's new formed "family" (ahjumma, K1 and J4) and Samchon to the way he looked at her happy expression whe she's being groomed and all. He might think, with all baggage he has, he's not worthy to be her man, he can't give her what Samchon gave her, things he thought brought happiness and smile to Anna, so he can only show his love by protecting her, by sacrificing his life if he must. Sad 'uh? That's why I want to see he's opening up to Anna later on, and I want to see how Anna would process that. Jeha needs to know his worth to people around him. 

7 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I don´t like YJ - just because my feeling tells me that was not her doing... I stilll hate her - but I pity her too... thats so interesting about the Character. And she is not the only one - her Half Brother has his own History too - and he learns to protect himself too...

Yeah, there's big difference in understanding why a person can do or become what they are with justifying why a person can do or become like that. The first one is still including objectivity in valuing the characters, the person will still have to pay for what he/she's done, while the second is trying to free or lessen what's already done. 

9 hours ago, JaneP said:

Furthermore, Yoo-jin knows about the plan to kill Jeha after he killed Park Kwang-soo. They could reveal Jeha as one of the soldiers from the Blackstone thing Iraq that he killed Raniya and intended to kill Park Kwang-soo back then already. He managed to kill him in Korea and "trustworthy" JSS knocked him out as well. Unfortunately, they could not save Park Kwang-soo but here is your president Se-joon. The framed culprit cannot defend himself anyway. That is why she cried but she did not oppose the plan overall. Her desire for the Blue House is bigger than her fondness for Jeha. 

THIS... Don't sugarcoat and romanticize YJ behavior toward JH just because she got teary eyes looks torn sending him to the mission. If she really fond and like him so much she will beg him to not go like Anna. Her greed is as big as her scumbag hubby.

1 hour ago, perfectsmilebias said:

Yeah, he's cute.... but sexy too!!! Boi, where ma abs at!?!?

That my dear is my worry too.. WHERE IS THAT GLORIOUS ABS??? We have 6 episode left, I just hope in ep 11, he'd comeback alive after doing the mission (regardless success or not) but his body is full of wounds.. That, my friend, is when we are needed the most, to touch, eh I mean, tend his wounds. We'll do our best, right (?), to put extra care to his toned muscles... Hahahahaha... Since I'm pure and innocence I do it for the sake of empathy and SCIENCE.. Anatomical and medical subjects are my favorite... Whistle.gif

43 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

I wish PD/Writer would speed up the scene - I know it is for dramatic feel but OMG.. each scene was soooo long .. like the interview scene .. OMG can PD just make it direct, don't go round and round and previous episodes .. too long time dedicated to SJ speech ... 

Read the top comments of knetizens about this drama, mostly they are worried of how the writer'd progress the drama.. Lol. You have to give the PD credit for at least trying to make the scenes executed well. The problem I think lies more on the writer. He needs to brainstorm and varied his idea more. 

LAST BUT NOT LEAST for this post, geez the kiss.. Hahaha.. The awkwardness, the blushing and fluster expression, the way these actors execute that scene.. Daebak..Hahahaha.. It's 3 minutes one-take scene.. If they did mistakes they have to start all over from the start. Or they totally ad-lib it? Curious about the BTS.. ATT1.gif

1 hour ago, Bambiina said:

THIS RANTING HAS NO RELATION TO OTP SCENE .. I LOVE OTP SCENE I WANT MOARRR ....

I wish PD/Writer would speed up the scene - I know it is for dramatic feel but OMG.. each scene was soooo long .. like the interview scene .. OMG can PD just make it direct, don't go round and round and previous episodes .. too long time dedicated to SJ speech ... 

Esp the throw egg scene and the interview scene in the hospital (after SJ came out from visiting YJ) ..

I wonder if writer do not have enough material to work with thus the long extra winded scenes .... go round and round (anywayyyyyyyyyyyyy I don't mind the long otp moment, the more the better.. yeah yeah I am bias kill me)

me too.. I am their shipper so hardly.. and definitely their bias..

I don't think JH sympathy through YJ.. he just worried if Anna so bluntly want to fight YJ.. Anna would be in danger.. that is why he want to kill PKS and makes YJ promises not to touch anna..

Anna still a shy girl and its her first kiss so we can't expecting passionate kiss this time.. but next time I want more.. passionate kiss, cuddling in bed..

and my greedy I want Jeha just runaway with Anna and live happily far away from those scumbag 

YJ indeed like psychopath .. somehow she made her self like a victim but she killed innocent people for her ambition. that's insane.. BUT

Song Yoona acting soooo great.. really nail it.. and JCW who already good at act become loose with Song Yoona act in front of him.. that's why its more like JCW got intimately with SYN act. and their scenes so good..

but JCW with Yoona.. I found them so lovely more lightly.. JCW become more confident to act in front of Im Yoona.. that's why Yoona can become Anna cuz JCW (as Jeha or not) lead her become anna so well..

SOOOOOO.. I love lovely scene from my OTP (and makes my heart fluttering and butterflies in my tummy) than intense scene from the experience actress like Song Yoona.. even I am really admired her who could delivered CYJ with amazing way..

@stargazer187  soo loveee the drunk anna.. she is so cute.. and thank you for the gift.. can I save it for my personal collection.. so I can stare her cute as much as I can.. 

why I become so much love with anna than Jeha.. haaiiishh I am a woman here and already ahjumma.. what's wrong with me.??

aahhh.. I found she is so adorable like my daughter.. so Love adorable and cute anna..

16 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

I am sorry guys I think I cant stop my finger from posting this too... ahhh... adorable couple...

xr to kdramagif tumblr

this scene is so beautiful... the scenery and these two people too... thanks to mi ran... at least she teaches her well for this... haha

@eva23 it's okay... thanks to those tumblr chingus... glad that they're shipping these two as well... lol

rating? why, what's with the rating? there are only two possibility, going up or going down... hmm... for the plot.. well.. it's reasonable it might going down... but who cares?? me, I dont care... I love watching this drama after all... the story.. well yeah... I let myself follow:sweatingbullets:

@Bambiina lol, yes some scenes are too draggy somehow.. like what's with the previews on even episodes.. it keeps repeating and it takes time a lot.. sheeshh.. rather than wasting for that, the writer can use that time to tell about YJ/S backstory or insert some hints to the mystery... seriously... this could be much more interesting... I agree I love the OTP scnes really... but this is my objective opinion aside from the otp scenes... there are too many draggy scenes and boring politics scenes which I keep fast fowarding, even I dont watch it.. I think I can guess what's the evil assembly men up to.. he's plotting something more evil... ugghh...

OMG that gift.. so love it.. keep staring them over and over..

highlight with red one.. agree with you 100%.. boring politics scheme and scenes.. same with you I just watch that scenes once and if I want to replay I just kept reply watching my OTP scenes hundreds times till next friday..

tumblr_off3wlkxVu1veoszbo4_400.gif

I love her surprise reaction that her eyes become bigger and beautiful  to feel Jeha's hand.. (Is it Anna or Yoona?? kkkk):wub:

tumblr_off3wlkxVu1veoszbo3_400.gif

Jeha pinch her cheek so hard.. Is it because she's so adorable right?.. He can't take Anna cuteness..( Is it JCW or Jeha??? kkkkk) :wub:

tumblr_off3wlkxVu1veoszbo1_400.gif

and she almost kissed his hand.. OOWWW.. Anna yaa.. can't resist his strong and manly hand, right?

:blush:

4 hours ago, daynci said:

i have watched the last few episode raw even though i dont know korea

i just want to comment that k2 and the mother has more feeling to each other than yoona according to their acting. when k2 talk to the mom tonight in the white room i just want them to kiss. it looks more intimate than the actually kiss he has with yoona

JEHA LOVE ANNA AND ANNA LOVE HER TOO. Jeha fell for her first, and it was so obvious during the ramyun scene. Since then his urge to save Anna is high. About the evil mother if love are taking place i think nly that crazy he B**ch love Jeha. Its one sided. Jeha definitely do not love her. That crazy woman always jealous of Anna, I think now he likes JeHa but seems like Jeha love Anna more and she is going insane because of that coz nobody love her like that. 

i think Yoojin misinterpreted JeHa acts towards her. first when Jeha sacrifice himself to save her from the blow up car. I think it is the first time she experience that. She started falling for him but she doesn't know he act as human. and second time, when jeha brings umbrella for her. you can tell she saw jeha as her knight in shining armour. that is why she wanted to make jeha her people. the one she can control and promise him revenge for raniya opportunity. that is why when she realized jeha is falling in love for anna, she just cant accept it. Once again she is defeated by anna. She is one powerful woman but she always lost to Anna in gaining love. She tried everything, but her husband still chose Anna over her for years. and now when she has a new man she is interested in and yearning for his love, that man also chose anna over her. 

hmmm I have mixed feelings about this episode. While I understand Anna wanting to take revenge after seeing the autopsy, it was very selfish of her to act on her own. She says she wants him to be safe yet she's causing all this trouble for him.  Was very disappointed with how she said I have you to protect me. I know it's supposed to be romantic and show she trusts him =,- but it feels more like she's not considerate at all of the burdens she brings him. Albeit, I guess with her being stuck as a nun and lack of social life she hasn't developed matured yet to consider everything. The girl obviously needs to consult with Jeha on how to get her revenge.

With that said I loved their kiss, it wasn't awkward and you could see it coming a mile away, it had me squealing in delight. And the scene where Anna saved Jeha and choose to give him the mask instead just proves that she does care for him despite her previous bad decisions. There's mutual love there.

As for the secretary. tsk tsk tsk does your lady know what you've been up to? Wonder if YJ will have her head when she finds out she secretly added the mission to kill him. I could definitely see her ordering the hit to kill Anna's mom. 

Guest julie721
2 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

when I watch ep 9 with full anticipation... then when it was shown... I become... "what..? am I watching a different drama?"

ok, wait... I dont mean it as bad thing.. it's just I get confused with the story, lol... I mean... actually where this story are going to anyway?

I could list things I don't like about this drama.. Things I think inconsistent and flaws about the story.. But well.. I decided just to enjoy the drama it all it flaws and story holes because what I like in the drama are much more than what I don't like. Hahahahahahaha...

What I think outstanding in this drama are the actors performances-->their chemistries with each other. Chemistry doesn't have to be full of passionate/feeling, like YJ stare to JH, or sweet and softer adorable ones like JehAnna interactions, or sisterhood-vibe like Anna-Miran, but also the cynical, intense, or sad vibe from the casts. That means they are doing well projecting their characters. 

The other thing I like are the new and fresh ideas on how they portray the progression of our OTP and JH-YJ as allies. The car scenes, the umbrella, the first ramen, the CPR, the freeze-move, the beach, Walkie talkie etc etc, (too many to mention) are all iconic and memorable.. I don't know whether because the actors do great performances or PD has good imaginative visions or the combinations of both. Those scenes are all so beautifully shot despite the mediocre plots/dialogues. Lol.. I still can't get over the first kiss scene of JehAnna. I appreciate JCW for able to portray another collection of his famous kiss scenes. Lol.. The awkward yet sweet, full of tenderness and feeling kiss scene. Hands down to JCW, our Kiss Master (on screen) hahahahahaha.. Your image will be ruined if you watch the BTS though...

25 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

I think Yoojin misinterpreted JeHa acts towards her. first when Jeha sacrifice himself to save her from the blow up car. I think it is the first time she experience that. She started falling for him but she doesn't know he act as human. and second time, when jeha brings umbrella for her. you can tell she saw jeha as her knight in shining armour.

That woman maybe never have a man truly help and act genuinely out of humanity for her. She's a pitiful character in my eyes. You see how crushed she was when sending Jeha to his mission, you see how she really care for him. It's sad at the same time her feeling is clearly unreciprocated, for Jeha stated clearly he did this for sake of Anna. 

Now let's appreciate the highlight of episode 10

C0B30025-9CFE-49B7-8E64-1DBD89AC7FFD_zps

Ok, Kim Jeha-said, is nose-to-nose-contact before lip-locking a mandatory or an improvisation?  :sweatingbullets:

5 minutes ago, julie721 said:

I could list things I don't like about this drama.. Things I think inconsistent and flaws about the story.. But well.. I decided just to enjoy the drama it all it flaws and story holes because what I like in the drama are much more than what I don't like. Hahahahahahaha...

What I think outstanding in this drama are the actors performances-->their chemistries with each other. Chemistry doesn't have to be full of passionate/feeling, like YJ stare to JH, or sweet and softer adorable ones like JehAnna interactions, or sisterhood-vibe like Anna-Miran, but also the cynical, intense, or sad vibe from the casts. That means they are doing well projecting their characters. 

The other thing I like are the new and fresh ideas on how they portray the progression of our OTP and JH-YJ as allies. The car scenes, the umbrella, the first ramen, the CPR, the freeze-move, the beach, Walkie talkie etc etc, (too many to mention) are all iconic and memorable.. I don't know whether because the actors do great performances or PD has good imaginative visions or the combinations of both. Those scenes are all so beautifully shot despite the mediocre plots/dialogues. Lol.. I still can't get over the first kiss scene of JehAnna. I appreciate JCW for able to portray another collection of his famous kiss scenes. Lol.. The awkward yet sweet, full of tenderness and feeling kiss scene. Hands down to JCW, our Kiss Master (on screen) hahahahahaha.. Your image will be ruined if you watch the BTS though...

That woman maybe never have a man truly help and act genuinely out of humanity for her. She's a pitiful character in my eyes. You see how crushed she was when sending Jeha to his mission, you see how she really care for him. It's sad at the same time her feeling is clearly unreciprocated, for Jeha stated clearly he did this for sake of Anna. 

Now let's appreciate the highlight of episode 10

Ok, Kim Jeha-said, is nose-to-nose-contact before lip-locking a mandatory or an improvisation?  :sweatingbullets:

At first i want to pity YooJin after the scene where they had a meeting after her aunt's death. Clearly she hate the stepmom who she believe stole her happiness with her father away. But, she is doing more evil things to anna which stops me from pitying her anymore. If she can at least be nice to anna for once and treat her as her own daughter, probably her husband can love her a bit. or at least respect her rather than he despise her. I think she has a lot of chance to be good, but she always choose to be evil. Like somewhat mentioned earlier, she made herself a pitiful victim and blame everyone else. 

JCW is really a kiss master on screen, no doubt. he knows how to get a perfect angle for kissing.

2 hours ago, julie721 said:

@klgirl you rather disapprove of Anna's using Jeha or I rather say she miscalculated and too reckless in counting on Jeha's protection. She's too confident with his ability that she forgot Jeha is still human anyway.. She finally learned her lesson when Jeha lost conciousness during the poisonous gas attack. But she learned it the hard way. She finally realized her actions was only putting her man safety in danger, she just made it harder for him. That's why she cried begging him not to go and do the mission. She knew it was because of her. Was she stupid or rather nuisance here? Perhaps. But for me she's too naive for her own good. Because if you put on the same level of objectivity in valuing Jeha's choice of action to Anna, you see that what he did, agreeing to kill Park in return for Anna's safety was rather naive too. Who could guarantee Anna would be safe if he dies? Perhaps he trully believe in YJ, but he knows very well now about Sec Kim's nature. The best way JehAnna able to survive at this point of time is to stay together, plotting their plan together. That, if Jeha's willing to let go his revenge. We are outsider here who watch the drama from 3rd POV, of course we can be more objective. 

Yeah, this was also one of my concern. Anna's still kept in the dark about Jeha's past. She thought he hugged her after his nightmare was because he dreamed about her, but she only could suspect the dream to be a nightmare, or maybe even didn't aware it was a nightmare. Jeha needs to open up with her more if he wants the relationship to work. But I think at this point Jeha still doesn't see his future with Anna. Thus he's willing to do "the Park's mission" from YJ, and what he told Samchon in ep. 9, he would leave by the time he finished his business. I got a vibe from his expression and all, Jeha is a bit insecure to be together with Anna. From the way he acted during dinner with Anna's new formed "family" (ahjumma, K1 and J4) and Samchon to the way he looked at her happy expression whe she's being groomed and all. He might think, with all baggage he has, he's not worthy to be her man, he can't give her what Samchon gave her, things he thought brought happiness and smile to Anna, so he can only show his love by protecting her, by sacrificing his life if he must. Sad 'uh? That's why I want to see he's opening up to Anna later on, and I want to see how Anna would process that. Jeha needs to know his worth to people around him. 

Yeah, there's big difference in understanding why a person can do or become what they are with justifying why a person can do or become like that. The first one is still including objectivity in valuing the characters, the person will still have to pay for what he/she's done, while the second is trying to free or lessen what's already done. 

This is exactly how I feel. I couldn't quite put a finger on it but I thought his expression was complicated. None of it was just pure happiness that he was with her. At some point, I felt he was thinking why did I have to fall for her? I do question why he kissed her if he doesn't think they're going to end up together. He doesn't seem like the type to lead on a woman.

3 hours ago, Bambiina said:

THIS RANTING HAS NO RELATION TO OTP SCENE .. I LOVE OTP SCENE I WANT MOARRR ....

Esp the throw egg scene and the interview scene in the hospital (after SJ came out from visiting YJ) ..

I wonder if writer do not have enough material to work with thus the long extra winded scenes .... go round and round (anywayyyyyyyyyyyyy I don't mind the long otp moment, the more the better.. yeah yeah I am bias kill me)

This show has lots of potentials but I agree with you that some of scenes take too long to show. Also, why in the world we waste 5 minutes in the beginning to recap scenes from previous episodes (some even way early episodes). That 5 minutes could have been invested on the character development, such as Anna.

Anna's been traumatized from young age and the last 10 years was basically emotionally beat up. But she's bounced back in no time. No offense to Yoona (who has great chemistry with JSW), because she has a bright happy personality and it shows in her face, it made it difficult for me to picture her as Anna who has a manic depression and struggling to just being alive. I think lots of long dragging scenes that add little values to the story should be shortened.

I like the kissing scene though, JCW knows how to kiss and makes viewers' heart skip a beat. Can anyone please tell me what is the BGM plays during this scene?

feelin dying waiting next week episode..i think JH can survived but just make me wondering how. .maybe JSS team let him go..can see the Leader Seo eyes getting red and Chief Jo disagree about that..if he saved, will he go back directly to ANNA or silently leave her. so that CYJ can keep her promised.i hope not as he said if CYJ keep the promise to leave ANNA alone, he also will make sure ANNA will not in her way anymore..guess he will be with her to doing that. cause if he die i sure ANNA will get double revenge on her. still cannot move on from the kiss scene and scene where the JH has to push ANNa to escape alone..

14701126_864593410341698_239567154153993

hqdefault.jpg

Guest julie721
1 hour ago, liltash85 said:

At first i want to pity YooJin after the scene where they had a meeting after her aunt's death. Clearly she hate the stepmom who she believe stole her happiness with her father away. But, she is doing more evil things to anna which stops me from pitying her anymore. If she can at least be nice to anna for once and treat her as her own daughter, probably her husband can love her a bit. or at least respect her rather than he despise her. I think she has a lot of chance to be good, but she always choose to be evil. Like somewhat mentioned earlier, she made herself a pitiful victim and blame everyone else. 

Yes, I'm one of her wanna-be supporter in earlier episodes.. But since 2-3weeks ago I stop my support, not that I don't find her pitiful now, but all her bad deeds just too much for me to tolerate. She's still pitiful and lonely and sad character, but all of that could also happened as the results of her action/her wrongdoings. Who would want to be close to someone as cold, deceiving and cruel like herself? Unless you're kinda "off" too like Sec. Kim. Another thing I find so pitiful about YJ is no matter how powerful and rich and beautiful she is, none of the men she has feeling for returns her affection. Oh she clearly lusting/desires Jeha at the moment, unless SYA wrongly interpreted the character and gave us misunderstood performance. 

1 hour ago, michiusa said:

This is exactly how I feel. I couldn't quite put a finger on it but I thought his expression was complicated. None of it was just pure happiness that he was with her. At some point, I felt he was thinking why did I have to fall for her? I do question why he kissed her if he doesn't think they're going to end up together. He doesn't seem like the type to lead on a woman.

My take about why Jeha kissed Anna: he just can't help it anymore. His feeling is already too strong and deep for her. He sees his feeling to her as forbidden feeling. He tried so hard to erase his feeling, restrained himself from going to deep and kept the distance and acted professional with her. Just look at his expression while Samchon mentioned he thought he'd be perfect match for Anna. The sad anguish expression everytime Anna acted cute and demand his attention. He loves her so much already to be willing to sacrifice his life, but at the same time he's tightly tighten to his past/agenda. I have one perfect song to describe how I see Jeha's feeling toward Anna.. It's unintended by muse.. If I may quote some parts of the lyrics: 

You could be my unintended choice to live my life extended
You could be the one I'll always love
You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions
You could be the one I'll always love
I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before...

Jeha knows he has nothing to offer to Anna because he's living basically in his past. He thinks his life is only until after finishing his revenge (killing Park). But then Anna happens. Anna, although being an illegitimate daughter, whose birth father is a congressman, her mother UHR was once famous movie star, and her father (by law) also notable director. So she's basically someone out of his league. And now netizen are starting to see her as famous person, her daddy-long-leg (Samchon) spoilt her with all those expensive treatments, he realizes their distance keep getting bigger now. Jeha can't control his feeling, but he's being realistic here. But his heart just wants what it wants about the kiss. He's into deep already.

Almost all the romance in K2 is complicated anyway. Jeha to Anna, YJ to Jeha and to JSJ, JSJ to UHR... Lol. It's only Anna who is representative of pureness and joy of liking someone, the naiveness and beauty of first love. 

~~~~

borrowing this pic from dear @fifiehqdefault.jpg 

This scene cracks me so much.. Miran-ssi you want to be make up artist? Really? That make up? Gosh.. Lol And Miran coaching Anna how to behave to guy/K2: EPIC FAIL!!!

http://voltz03.tumblr.com/

[TRANS/NETIZENS] YoonA and Ji Chang Wook’s kissing scene + Anna wears make-up for the first time (ep10 from Naver TVCast)

tumblr_inline_ofh8329MpA1rokzl1_500.png

[VIDEO] Ji Chang Wook&YoonA, A blanket kiss in the middle of the day

1. [+2324 -98] wa the blanket kissing scene is really daebak. I keep on refreshing because of it. I love JeAn. The kissing scene was fullfiling

2. [+1883 -86] The kissing scene and the blanket kiss was crazy. JeAnna ㅠㅠㅠ sweet force

3. [+1737 -78] That was unexpected on the sheets but it’s still heart fluttering and pretty 

4. [+1507 -60] Finally, a kiss.. very heart fluttering

5. [+1374 -59] the Blanket Kissing Scene was daebak. Anna is so cute and Jeha ya got a better timing this time

6. [+1249 -47] it’s really crazy waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+1176 -41] I’m lying on a blanket here

8. [+1133 -43] Their chemistry was very fulfillingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ my heart was really  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+1074 -50] The blanket kissing scene was solid. It made me wet on my pants and it’s heart fluttering

10. [+802 -21] To be honest, I dont understand why they did it with a blanket, but watching Ji Chang Wook and YoonA is freakin heart fluttering!!!! Writer nim, please exert more effortsㅠㅠㅠㅠ Also, the kissing scene on episode 10 came out nicelyㅋㅋ

11. [+683 -25] wa.. this is very heart fluttering to death. Give us other kissing scenes as soon as possible

12. [+621 -24] wow it was good. I woke up today at the last partㅠㅠ please dont die

13. [+608 -25] Meanwhile, there are butterflies in my stomach, YoonA look very cute

14. [+712 -20] JeAnna is so good.. As scared as I am for Anna and Jeha, I still want to continue this. There’s a rumbling sound in my stomach. They’re both very cute

15. [+959 -43] Jeha is very cool ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ A war begins next week

tumblr_inline_ofh8557i951rokzl1_500.png

[VIDEO] Wears make-up for the first time, Im YoonA dash to Ji Chang Wook

1. [+1619 -21] Annaya you’re still pretty like this even with make up on. Don’t leave from Miran next time

2. [+892 -23] Looking at how YoonA became touchy with a kiss ㅋㅋㅋㅋ cute♥

3. [+755 -27]  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ YoonA is so cute ♡ Jeha and Anna matched very well  ㅎ

4. [+754 -26] Anna-ya is so pretty  ㅠㅠ kyang, the two should go away and live in Spain

5. [+572 -20] Anna looks really lovely ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She’s so cute now

6. [+537 -21]  ㅋㅋ Anna ya  ㅜㅜ♡♡

7. [+529 -23] Ah the two look sweet  ♡

8. [+469 -18] cute  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+423 -18] so cute  ㅠㅠ

10. [+412 -11] YoonA is just pretty like that  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋbut J4-ya, don’t touch the make-up products again 

11. [+380 -11] What is this, she still has a pretty face  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+351 -19] Now that’s pure non sense ㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋ this is my reaction to J4 

13. [+319 -10] Anna looks really very cute  ㅜㅜㅜ 

14. [+285 -4] Miran, this is not how you do this  ㅋㅋㅋ

15. [+21 -0] Anna is naturally pretty  ♡♡♡♡♡

Archived