[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Assembly Park meet up with samchoon in law. the man that said going to buy the shares. 

Anna walk outside the house. JH and K1 bump with her. JH ask where is she going, Anna say she think she is drunk and feel a little hot she want to go to the beach. JH say no you can't. Then JH accidentally touch Anna cheek. Anna is happy to feel JH hand on her cheek because its cool, she take the other hand and put it on her both cheek and say its nice...

JH froze to have his hand cupped Anna face, then he pinched her cheek and drag her inside. 

JH give ice pack for Anna cheek, He about to leave the room, Anna say where are you going? Anna say its because he need to be close with her. JH then give her walkie talkie and teach her to use it. 

Anna keep calling him. JH checking the house surrounding while keep talking with Anna via the walkie talkie. Anna ask where are you, are you not afraid. Even when he finish, Anna call him again. Anna happy knowing JH outside her room. Anna worry about him. 

What is this??? they're not kissing or hugging but why I see them very cute and sweet????? this couple is dangerous...even ramen can be romantic....ramyeon couple.

JH say something wrong hahahahhe he is feel uneasy. Anna then say goodnight. Anna mumbling about JH while seeing at the walkie talkie....

Anna get up again and look at the walkie talkie. K2? are you sleep?, JH not answering. Anna peep outside and find JH sleeping in the couch. Anna put blanket on him.

JH is having night mare, Anna watch him sobbing in his sleep. JH wake up after his bad dream revealing rania face. He is panting, he see Anna, and hug her. JH crying...but then he realize...he push Anna and both take sit far from each other. 

Anna : are you having bad dream?

:JH : yes..

Anna get up immediately, saying that she come to give him blanket, JH say I'm not cold..pretending.

Anna say I'm going in then. 

JH : oh..okay

Anna : good night

JH : O

Anna : Annyeong

JH nodding.

JH watch until Anna get into her room, and he looks so embarass hahahaha

while Anna keep smiling in her room. 

JH hold his walkie talkie hesitating should he say something or not. He keep walking back and forth. 

While Anna smiling remember JH hug her. our Anna is really happy.

Now both Anna and JH put their ear close to the door. JH about to open the door, while Anna hold the door hand. END

today's highlight is the beach and samchoon....LOL

9 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

What is this??? they're not kissing or hugging but why I see them very cute and sweet????? this couple is dangerous...even ramen can be romantic....ramyeon couple.

Hahaha yeah!  Couple like this is dangerous for our shippers heart...  They will make us crazy haha

Aigoooo...those 2 stupid kids...they should of open that door, give each other a good goodnight kiss then in the morning pretend nothing happened..she could blame alcohol and he nightmare :P

Delete this...i just can't wait for their kiss ;)

Somehow I got the feeling that samchoon is play more than we know. I think SJ and him working together, to get rid YJ. SJ will be president and can live with Anna peacefully, samchoon will get the company and all JB shares from YJ for good....mutual agreement...

I can stop to suspecting that SJ inform everything about Anna to samchoon...so beside JH and Choi, SJ also got samchoon to protect Anna. 

Remember what SJ said to choi when he asked Choi to be loyal to him and protect Anna. No matter what YJ now, but in the end the one that will become the president is him...so he will have the ultimate power at the end. Maybe SJ say that too to samchoon. 

And i love the easy going style that samchoon has. how he deal with YJ. But I know that he will be very dangerous in future. 

Samchoon can see something between JH and Anna...but am I see it wrong, I thought samchoon is trying to get Anna attention next episode???

But the one thing for sure, Anna say the line I really want to say...

JH shi...no neko ya  2222

Missed the first 15 mins again. Oh bother!

Loved this episode though it looked a little odd that they left JH out of the loop when they took AN out of the hospital.  I'm not sure if subs will make a difference but from the moment the Uncle takes him to have a talk until JH finds her at the new house - I'm a little iffy about the plot there.  It looked like he's in cahoots with SJ.  Not sure about this Uncle - he's oily like a car salesman - you know there's something there but you're not too sure what it is.

I must say its a shipper's episode for sure. AN and JH get all kinds of close - I mean holding her face, getting hot looking at each other and the spontaneous embracing.  Not to mention the chasing each other across the beach - Uncle even says they look like they are in a dating relationship.  J4 and K1 even get some.

Now, when is our JehAnna going to properly kiss?

CYJ - wow, woman is at a serious disadvantage now that her trump card is busy playing on a sunny beach out of her reach. Who knows what retaliation she's cooking up now? 

Archived