[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahhahahhah the rooftop scene is showing now, its because Anna lost her balance and nearly slipped that Jeha without thinking, just jumped over trying to save her. Then he tried to get away but Anna stopped him and asked what's he doing there......

2 minutes ago, eva23 said:

OMG... I need to see it rite now.. but I can't.. haaiiisshhhh... please the raw.. chaeballl...

They were hugged when she cried...after that he hugs just her...but was great the same :wub:...really is worth watching

Jeha was so cheeky when he used "oreum" on Anna. The poor girl played by him like a paboo :w00t:. When she obeyed "oreum" and "deng", he added "anjeu", she obeyed and trying to sit, asking him if the position correct or not.

Later he used the "oreum" and "deng" signals to communicate with Anna before she went out from the house to talk with the press and other people who saw her pic online.

Gotta run to pick up my hubby :crazy:...what a timing

Ep was great...its keep getting better and better.....hope all of you enjoyed as much as i did...well of what i saw ;)

Can't wait to watch it in peace and with subs...and to see next ep preview...will be a long week

Missed about half of the episode....came back in time to watch the beat-down between JH and the assassin.  I gather there were some nice scenes between JH and Anna that I missed.  Gah.

I love that they spent the night up on that roof - JH holding her asleep in his arms while the dawn breaks.  So romantic. 

Catch up laters - running off to get things done. No preview probably until Wednesday.

14 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Gotta run to pick up my hubby :crazy:...what a timing

Ep was great...its keep getting better and better.....hope all of you enjoyed as much as i did...well of what i saw ;)

Can't wait to watch it in peace and with subs...and to see next ep preview...will be a long week

thank you so much.. Its my happy saturday night because of you.. and I want it to see their scenes over and over..

can't wait to watch with sub too..

once again thank you.. chinggu..:wub:

I guess this is the first time for that I really enjoy watching action drama.. actually I never fond about action drama.. I like romance and family drama..

but this action drama even the action scenes really good and watchable for me.. JCW really do great job.. even in HEALER when I think his action not as much as in K2 which is very impressive..

:wub: love the rooftop scene.....he was in pain but when Anna asked him if its painful, he said no. Then he scolded Anna saying that its dangerous on the rooftop. After that he wanted to leave but Anna asked him to stay "kajima". She asked him to stay a while.

I bet Jeha was touched when Anna thanked him for everything from Barcelona, Ramyeon, Ice Cream and everything so far that he has done for her.

I wonder if their romance starts next Ep9, I'm sure they will have obstacles from YJ and also the other candidate, oopppss sorry I forget his name.

so maybe not everything YJ said was wrong even when ANNA mother loved ANNA so much she looked that she may really had being alcoholic or is that just a misleading memory  again and she was drinking like this that night just cause something happen ?

\edit: i hate it , i know from the start that the mother death is a game that writer going to play with us every ep and he will keep gave up pieces and make us go confused with our thoughts but i still start to hate it , how much he going to do that with one every ep gave us different feeling and understanding for the four leads , wow amazing mr writer and cast you making me lose even when i am over analysed  person , :triumph:

2 minutes ago, nona88 said:

so maybe not everything YJ said was wrong even when ANNA mother loved ANNA so much she looked that she may really had being alcoholic or is that just a misleading memory  again and she was drinking like this that night just cause something happen ?

From what I gathered - don't quote me on it - They had plans to go away to the States - all of them - Anna, her mother and SJ.  But her mother is angry that SJ changed his mind and decided to stay back and continue his career as a politician.  She felt betrayed and so angry that he probably had no plans from the very beginning to go with them.  She drunkenly threatens to expose everything, etc etc which Anna overhears. 

Anna tells JH that she hated the smell of alcohol on her mother's breath and gave her the pill bottle so that she'd go to bed and sleep it off.  She told her mother something like - go to sleep until Daddy comes.

Sad scene really.  I can understand Anna's flood of tears and guilt. What will a 9 year old know about adult decisions and consequences?

Daebak! The plot is getting more interesting and the romance is heating up! Love that the rooftop scene was not sweet mushy but well balanced with the outpouring of Anna's memories about her mom. JH was sure cute and awkward while trying to scramble away quickly when spotted by Anna. :P

Archived