[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

Guest Moonrain
42 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

@nika94 Hahahahahahaha I can see we are not the only ones obsessed with the tongue kiss, Knetz are all over it too lol. I must admit, I can't get that kiss out of my mind lol. 

*blush* 

@briseis

Beautifully said! Thank you for always enlightening us with such beautiful analysis throughout this show! You were much appreciated here. 

lol did they really have to emphasize the tongue, we all seen it [污][污][污]

ed97c81bly1fc39y8c1ong20b4069e86.gif

cr to owner of this daebak gif

Just sitting idle in my room right now, is making me so restless that I'm crying pink pearls thinking about what I"ll do tomorrow and on coming wed's and thu's at 6:30 P.M (my country's time zone). 

I'm missing them already! How will I survive???

Please someone tell me, I'm not alone in this!

What I"ll do!!

HJJ and SC don't go!!!!!!

• Like 11

2 hours ago, nika94 said:

" Wow ~ Juncheng Kiss  Great ~ ♡ Happy ending Good luck ~ They have done all the dirty love"

" A happy ending to my liking."

" I was happy because of Junchung"

" Good-bye brilliant man. but I don't want to send a man of talent that very happy ending"

" Thanks to you for three months, the blue sea were fun."

" It seems that a real kiss."

" Successful juncheong"

" I was expecting the same thing I remembered, but I'm glad that I ended up with a happy ending!"

" It's a satisfying ending. ♥ Happy because of blue sea. and all of you had a good time"

" I saw a deep kiss in bed."

" I  was happy at the time of Wednesday every Thursday and today is a kiss"

" Happy Happy Ending ~ I was happy because of Junjong Couple.Hey baby is born as a mermaid? Today 's tongue JunJae kiss hit"

" Huh, jae-jae I saw you, I was happy ~ Goodbye"

" I can not see Jun Jae now. I love you".

" The steamy kiss ...... looking at it, we're all happy."

" The ending was good. Better than expected"

" Now we should send a man of talent, JunJae"

" Dirty Love Dirty Love ~ ~  It is so sexy ~ ~ I can not forget the legend of the blue sea"

" Today, the mermaid beauty hard-working hehe I love a happy ending ㅠㅠ.

" I love you ... couple juncheong ♥"

" Happy, thanks to the couple juncheong ^^.

" Thanks for your work, the top stars Lee Min-ho and Jun Ji Hyun"

" Tongue .... Is this just me? Dirty Love to Baby! I am glad that you are Happy Ending."

" Dirty love, ♡

"Hoe JunJae's tongue."

hahahha everyone say "tongue" hahahha

• Like 8

46 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

Chanting to myself 

*I don't ship them! I ship HJJ and SC! I don't ship them! I ship HJJ and SC! I don't ship them!*

To keep myself sane, I must. 

I'm doing the same thing. Chanting to myself. I cannot ship them. I cannot ship them in real person. But THE KISS just so real. So, I combined 2 last kisses, zoom in some part and slow down some part. Gosh... What have I done???:ph34r:

poke: @mythicalove @leeminhosny @Moonrain I thought you might interested in watching my work B)

• Like 19

Guest Moonrain

Joon Jae is determined though pcmoren_wu_org.png

e3970d78gy1fc3ewgzmdeg20dw08yx6r.gife3970d78gy1fc3ezy2a7qg20dw0981kz.gife3970d78gy1fc3f4io8krg20dw099b2e.gif

Spoiler

e3970d78gy1fc3f8o1djng20dw0867wl.gif

Spoiler

e3970d78gy1fc3fc3bvdeg20dw086b2e.gif

Spoiler

e3970d78gy1fc3fh14fqpg20dw086hdx.gif

Cr: MinoJennyLin

Admin please dont put some in spoiler please haha

Edited by Moonrain
Sorry but please only 3 images per post, put the rest in spoiler tags :)

9 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

I'm doing the same thing. Chanting to myself. I cannot ship them. I cannot ship them in real person. But THE KISS just so real. So, I combined 2 last kisses, zoom in some part and slow down some part. Gosh... What have I done???:ph34r:

poke: @mythicalove @leeminhosny @Moonrain I thought you might interested in watching my work B)

good job, so we can see again and again my sped up gif and dirty love kiss side by side hahaha 

ed97c81bly1fc39y8c1ong20b4069e86.gifNlBkLO.gif

• Like 17

Guest Moonrain
13 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

Daebak @Visually-wandering [heart][heart][heart]

Guest Moonrain

[Sewage][Sewage][Sewage][Licking screen][Licking screen][Licking screen]

e3970d78gy1fc3fmh4oh4g20ci0ciu0y.gife3970d78gy1fc3fq03r52g20ci0ci4qt.gife3970d78gy1fc3fthmltpg20ci0cinph.gif

Spoiler

e3970d78gy1fc3fwatyddg20ci0cib2d.gif

Cr: MinoJennyLin

Now this is what you call going out with a bang [Licking screen] 

Edited by Moonrain
Please only 3 images per post, put the rest in spoiler tags

@Visually-wandering you will make me die surely Hahahahaha. I'm blushing so hard because I'm enjoying it more than I should be. Hahaha. 

@Moonrain all those gifs and your comment, "HJJ is determined though," Hahahaha. We're so naughty!!! 

36 minutes ago, aluu said:

Just sitting idle in my room right now, is making me so restless that I'm crying pink pearls thinking about what I"ll do tomorrow and on coming wed's and thu's at 6:30 P.M (my country's time zone). 

I'm missing them already! How will I survive???

Please someone tell me, I'm not alone in this!

What I"ll do!!

HJJ and SC don't go!!!!!!

You're not alone. :bawling: My sadness and tears can flood this whole thread. My heart hurts; it's in serious pain. How can something so beautiful come and engrave such a mark in my heart then leave just like that? A legendary couple and a beautiful story has come and gone, and we're left to cry because it forever ended. The pain is real. 

• Like 13

Guest Moonrain
1 minute ago, mythicalove said:

@Moonrain all those gifs and your comment, "HJJ is determined though," Hahahaha. We're so naughty!!! 

Lol i should really stop now hihihihihi

that jawline, that luscious lips, ofcourse that tongue aaggghhh so jealous of Chungie [Sewage]