[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

1 minute ago, annie1234 said:

4 more episodes to go! I'm sure uri otp will find their own happy ending. SC and HJJ are different from DR and SH. They will find a way. Don't give up hope! :heart:

Correction, there's only 3 more episodes left. Writing that out makes me so depressed :bawling: I am going to miss them so much! 

• Like 7

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" sets record, breaks through 20%

C2Aksu1VQAAObR1.jpg

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" broke through 20%.

According to Nielsen Korea, the SBS drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea" rated 20.8% on the 12th.

This is a 0.9% increase compared to the previous episode.

KBS 2TV "Naked Fireman" and MBC drama "Missing 9" rated 4.1% and 2.7% respectively.

http://www.hancinema.net/the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-sets-record-breaks-through-20percent-102354.html

• Like 14

I kinda felt sorry for HJJ's father. It's clear that he longs for his first wife and is now beginning to realize that he's been a fool, but he doesn't want to believe it. At the same time, I feel very sorry for HHJ that he had a father that never believed him. His father is only beginning to see what a fool he's been and how he's mistreated his own son.

• Like 12

4 hours ago, nika94 said:

We all have been waiting to see what Underwater scene jun ji hyun had been filming that she couldn't come to the award ceremony! So after watching this episode and Nam Do's scene in that aquarium place, maybe Nam Do is gonna sell Chungie there or she somehow ends up in that place. But If Nam Do does sell her, how can writer warp the story!!? We only have 3 episodes left!! They should have extended this drama up 21-22 episodes!! :tears: I wanna see a very good happy 

The fact that Nam Do was also an orphan, maybe Nam Do and Kang Soohee are in same team. 

Hmmm - I don't think SC will get 'trapped' in an aquarium like that so easily - unless she was drugged or HER memories get erased?? She may need to go back to the ocean ... I don't have a good feeling about the ending (especially after reading the translation about HJJ telling her he will still love her, even if he's not by her side ...) - maybe, just Maybe ... they would die and be reincarnated again ... and they meet again ...

• Like 10

Google translate of New articles shared by @leeminhosny  :)))

Blue sea ', 20% above the wall and the highest audience rating'

OSEN = Park Jin-young] The 'Blue Sea Legend' finally succeeded in breaking the 20% mark.

According to the Nielsen Korea report on the 13th, the SBS drama 'Blue Sea Legend', which was broadcasted on December 12, recorded 17 times in 20.8% nationwide.

This is a 1.9 percentage point increase from the previous year's 18.9%, which is the highest audience rating in Korea. Compared to KBS 2TV "Firefighter of the Man" (4.1%) and MBC "Missing Nine The Big Beginning" (2.7%) broadcast on the same time line, it is overwhelming.

Spoiler

The Legend of the Blue Sea' is boasting of a backlash that leads to an increase in viewership as the show goes on. Here, the competitors first started to work and succeeded in breaking the 20% highland, which was so desired because the successive work was pushed little by little. I wonder if the legend of the 'Blue Sea', which has left only three times to the end, will be able to rise to the end.

Credit: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003462668&gid=999339&cid=1053827

• Like 14

I cant find words to describe this ep,Since all of us has the same feeling!!..The start amd end of the episode is SOO GOOD!

I also predicted in my last post that father will die,since I think it will be easier/ better for  the writer to make the viewers pity him and make their reunion unforgettable,

:bawling: my god, HJJ i really feel your agony/pain..Lee minho f****ing nailed it,he deserves more recognition in this drama,he SUITS the role so much..

I love the ost in this ep so magical and fairytailish and blends well with the scene.

Oh no,why do i feel like the underwater scene is for the acquarium?,How can namdoo ask the price of a mermaid without making the other man thinks that he is crazy?.

Congrats for reaching the 20%mark!!,2 weeks left for us :cry::bawling:..

• Like 13

Lee Min Ho is getting a lot praise! :)) Lee Min Ho's sob and sad crying did cause the raise in ratings.

Credit: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003462668&gid=999339&cid=1053827

Comments below the article. :)))) Yayyyyy!! :)))

"Wailing in despair regrets a brilliant man, Lee Min Ho with every fiber of his body cries his eyes and all were delivered to my mind as a viewer and it is so sad."

"Now I want happy ending juncheong"

" Lee Min Ho Ending Thrill , bursting into tears.The scene was like a real cry."

" Reversal of more and half ... Please, to be a happy ending! ♡♡

" Go for it, cheer up until the last of Legend of the sea blue top Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun bbbb ♥.

" Lee's sobbing scene and cried"

" Don't sell ... Gae Namdu! request price is garbage ... ... Why do you ask?"   Agree!!!

" Sobbing scene, Lee Min Ho ending  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ to come to me."

" Calling Father, father, crying, but ㅠㅠ heojunjae be happy."

" As a brilliant man, ending yesterday just burst into tears. Lee Min Ho was really just burst into tears like a baby ㅜㅜ.

" Cry like a real child."

" Now, Huh Joon-hyun can handle the villains coolly,"

" Lee Min Ho is the artist puts all kinds of complex emotions to Lee Minho. Lee Min-ho Visual performance is admirable!"

" Yesterday, Joe Jae  was a great hit. I thought I was going to die. I sent my dad like that."

" The metropolitan area has 23%"

" Yesterday, laughing, crying and ... juncheong want a happy ending."

"Lee Min Ho was the best man in the ending yesterday. I grew like a child and my heart was torn apart and wept together.with an 18 episode ㅜㅜ heojunjae, don't stop please! I want a happy ending!

" The act of Lee Min Ho who regrets and despaires before the death of his father is truly a masterpiece. Let's solve everything and be happy with mom and cheong !!!"

" Sobbed in front of his father's death to acting, Lee Min Ho delicately expressive ... emotion is just wild ㅠㅠㅠ

" Cried, Lee Min Ho was acting really the best part"

" Revenge and a happy ending to the way a man of talent "

" Dad, I'm sorry, but real ㅠㅠ

" Lee Min Ho sobbed yesterday, acting ㅠㅠㅠㅠ the great hit."

With Namdu and heochiyeon, one of two key reversal day I'm afraid I don't know who it is of the two are hand in the ring in a previous life. Yesterday, Lee Min Ho sobbed was hit"ㅠㅠ.

" Lee Min Ho = Hee Jun Jae Every time he cries, my heart hurts. Don't cry anymore"

"If you are a villain  Jo-Nam-do, there are a lot of villains in the drama."

" Lee Min Ho sobs from deep heart's sick with grief."

" I'm going crazy because of Lee eyes. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

" Hit the jackpot in Legend of the blue sea, it's fun!

" Very funny yesterday, 23 % capital ideoni ㅊㅊㅊㅊ wait until next week how ㅠㅠㅠㅠ heojunjae I feel sick."

" Shown acting with real diversity in the legend of the  blue, Lee Min Ho showed a variety of appeal. A really good actor and Dang awesome, too. Wail and sobbed like a child crying while he is sorry for his dad yesterday."

" Sobbed, Lee Min Ho , knelt in smoke. shivering"

"Minho, I truly congratulate you on ~

• Like 14

I thought this is a romcom...why so sad???? I don't know what to expect in the ending but I really hope for a happy one. I'm not satisfied with our OTP moments...I need more, please give us that with the remaining episodes jebal...I didn't expect HJJ's dad will die so soon. I kinda hate him in episode 16 but feel sorry for him in 17. Also I hope ND will have a change of heart and won't let his greed turn him into a bad man. Hope his past self is also like that.

Congratulations to all of them for reaching 20% rating. Hope it'll rise next week again until the ending. I will definitely miss SC and HJJ and the rest of the cast.

Btw, does anyone here know how much will it cost if they'll release DVD/Director's cut version?

• Like 9

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" Lee Min-ho cries over Choi Jeong-woo's death, Jeon Ji-hyeon worried

photo807161.jpg

Heo Joon-jae (Lee Min-ho) discovered the things his stepmother Kang Seo-hee (Hwang Sin-hye) did on the episode of the SBS drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea" on the 12th. He tried to get her back but his father Heo Il-joong (Choi Jeong-woo) died.

Heo Joon-jae raided Heo Il-joong's house with Jo Nam-du (Lee Hee-joon) and Tae-oh (Sin Won-ho) under false identities. Heo Joon-jae was shocked to see Heo Il-joong nearly blind. He tried to take his father out of the house but Heo Il-joong didn't believe him.

Heo Joon-jae used evidence from the house to cooperate with the police to track down Kang Seo-hee. He learned that she'd made Heo Il-joong lose his eyesight and was planning on taking over his wealth.

While Heo Joon-jae was doing this, Cheong (Jeon Ji-hyeon) met Heo Chi-hyeon (Lee Ji-hoon-I). However, Ma Dae-yeong (Seong Dong-il) followed her. She waited for him at the rooftop and erased his memory.

While doing this, she saw the end she meets with Heo Joon-jae in the past life. Heo Joon-jae had lied that they lived happily ever after. Cheong was shocked.

Sim Cheong acted coldly to Heo Joon-jae and said to him, "You were afraid everything was going to repeat itself. I shouldn't have come and Heo Joon-jae asked if she regretted it".

Cheong answered, "I don't regret it; how could I?" and Heo Joon-jae said the same thing. I didn't regret it even after finding out everything". Cheong said she was afraid he would die because of her.

Meanwhile, Ma Dae-yeong met Kang Seo-hee and she let him stay there. She told him, "You have to succeed this revenge. You should work under Heo Il-joong and come to your senses". Heo Il-joong witnessed this and Kang Seo-hee knew. She fed him poison and he fell to the floor clenching his heart.

Heo Joon-jae heard his father's message only later and headed to his house. The message said, "It was hard for me to accept that I was wrong" but Heo Il-joong had already died. Heo Joon-jae fell to the ground and cried in sorrow.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-lee-min-ho-cries-over-choi-jeong-woo-s-death-jeon-ji-hyeon-worried-102347.html

• Like 11

43 minutes ago, nika94 said:

Lee Min Ho is getting a lot praise! :)) Lee Min Ho's sob and sad crying did cause the raise in ratings.

Comments below the article. :)))) Yayyyyy!! :)))

"Wailing in despair regrets a brilliant man, Lee Min Ho with every fiber of his body cries his eyes and all were delivered to my mind as a viewer and it is so sad."

"Now I want happy ending juncheong"

" Lee Min Ho Ending Thrill , bursting into tears.The scene was like a real cry."

" Reversal of more and half ... Please, to be a happy ending! ♡♡

" Go for it, cheer up until the last of Legend of the sea blue top Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun bbbb ♥.

" Lee's sobbing scene and cried"

" Don't sell ... Gae Namdu! request price is garbage ... ... Why do you ask?"   Agree!!!

" Sobbing scene, Lee Min Ho ending  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ to come to me."

" Calling Father, father, crying, but ㅠㅠ heojunjae be happy."

" As a brilliant man, ending yesterday just burst into tears. Lee Min Ho was really just burst into tears like a baby ㅜㅜ.

" Cry like a real child."

" Now, Huh Joon-hyun can handle the villains coolly,"

" Lee Min Ho is the artist puts all kinds of complex emotions to Lee Minho. Lee Min-ho Visual performance is admirable!"

" Yesterday, Joe Jae  was a great hit. I thought I was going to die. I sent my dad like that."

" The metropolitan area has 23%"

"

thank you so much chingu, I am so happy because rating over 20 % and LMH's acting is  praised so much, he is really perfect and awesome, we will miss him so much:tears:

there is other article , If you can translate to comments, we can read with pleasure:)

There are so mnay article in Naver but I am bringing that got so many comments 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003462676&lfrom=twitter&lfrom=twitter

• Like 12

[★TRENDING] This Is How Much It Costs To Look Like Heo Joon Jae From “Legend of the Blue Sea”

Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho is making waves in his hit show Legend of the Blue Sea in more ways than one!

Lee Min Ho’s character, Heo Joon Jae, expresses his moods and attitude with outlandish clothing choices – opting for bright colors, wild patterns, and truly brilliant jackets.

We already know how amazing Lee Min Ho looked in his outfits from Legend of the Blue Sea, but how much would it cost to look like him? We decided to continue our “How Much It Costs” series (see our articles on how much it costs to look like Kim Shin, Deok Hwa, and The Grim Reaper from the hit show Goblin), so prepare your wallet!

Here’s a look at some of the clothing Lee Min Ho has worn thus far:

EPISODE 1

14487407_308874339512299_123926784495321088_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM4NTYyMTQ5Mjg4NDQxMjc2NQ%3D%3D.2

SANDRO Loveknit Slim Fit Woven Shirt ($185).

READ FULL ARTICLE >> http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/much-costs-look-like-heo-joon-jae-legend-blue-sea/

• Like 12

The latest episode is the saddest one so far for sure. I really love the part that when the boring girl confess to JJ, JJ has clearly told her don't wait for him, because he has SC. He will follow her wherever she goes. I am so touched when he said that. It shows his love to SC and respect to the friendship with the boring girl. 

I am really hoping it's going to be a happy ending. Remember SC said people go through a lot just for that moment "the happy ending"

• Like 13

Just entered the forum and saw the good news that LOBS managed to hit above 20% in ratings! So happy for the team. 

Coincidentally, I thought this was one of the best episodes of the series - tense and full of twists and turns; yet so sad, and so painful to watch. I've never felt much for Joon jae's dad, but Min Ho really made me feel his pain so acutely and so convincingly. Am loving him so much in this show.

Here are my thoughts on this episode: https://kdramaanalysis.wordpress.com/2017/01/13/legend-of-the-blue-sea-episode-17/

• Like 12